Anyone here disabled?How does your disability affect your ability to exercise?

Anyone here disabled?How does your disability affect your ability to exercise?

Attached: reatard.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCdomP1JqhnyBQGaBmfDl4KQ/featured
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did she fuck him? Link?

AHAHAHAHHHAHAA LOOK AT THAT FAGGOTS FACE AHAHHHAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: 1539138361273.png (388x389, 96K)

I could totally kick his ass and steal his babe

degenerative disc disease

I take painkillers before I go to the gym and rep out 405 on deadlift anyway.

I fucking hate myself

yes im retarded. my gains have been pretty good

I seriously don't get it.

Not disabled but severe scoliosis and some nerve issues. Had to eliminate barbells and do mostly dumbbell and unilateral exercises. It actually helps the pain, if I couldn’t go to the gym anymore I would kms

Cystic fibrosis and Crohn's disease. Gains are hard to come by because nutrition is fucking hard for me, and generally I'm only able to lift for a few months at a time until I get sick and have to stop lifting for roughly a month or so. My weight falls quickly when I'm sick, so I go through cycles of basically rapid cutting and relative clean bulking (calorically speaking). Unfortunately thanks to regular prednisone use, I'm almost perpetually skinnyfat.

But I'm determined to hit 1/2/3/4 at some point. Been seriously considering taking roids because fuck it I won't be alive by the time the bad later effects hit me

guess its true what they say about retard strength

get the fuck out of here

there is ZERO fucking way that girl is loyal to him. she is 1000% getting dick left and right on the side. save all the liberal bullshit. we are human, we are ugly, we lie, we kill, we cheat, we steal.

she is 10000000% getting some on the side and only views him as a mother would view her son. regardless, im sure it makes him happy so alright i guess.

Attached: 5820c17f6acfdb1a008b4746-750-422.png (750x422, 389K)

does autism count

I have been balding since my teens. It does get to me and makes looking myself in the gym mirror harder, I think I'm just gonna wear a hat all the time.

Disabled? No. Retarded? Yes.

I'm emotionally crippled. It makes lifting easier because people clear the gym when I walk in with my emotional support pit bull.

how do you know theyre couple? maybe she takes care of disabled people as her job and she just helps him to take a shit time to time. Must be weird tho

calm down m8 shes just a qt social studies major. theres hundreds of em in every city

They have a youtube channel and they are a couple

Lurk more

carpal tunnel (if it counts), my whole body has moderate nerve damage however my legs are affected the most, makes it harder to exert force through my legs.

should have stated that my nerve damage is from MS.

I'm not disabled disabled, but I split my femur skiing at age 11, right by the knee and it's completely fucked my left leg.

Light exercises are okay for my legs, and I can do deadlifts as long as I don't go too heavy. Squats are out of the question. I will never make 1/2/3/4, so unfortunately, I'm never going to make it.

Attached: 1552691752485.jpg (1024x798, 51K)

making it is relative to each individual person user, you will make it :)

Attached: 1552601142028.jpg (540x494, 59K)

It's almost as if basement dwelling neets on an Indonesian ivory trading forum have little idea about the preferences of the opposite sex

Fuck you fag. If you can lift, you can lift heavy. You might have to progress slowly, but you can progress. Microload.
You telling my that it's perfectly safe for you to squat, for example, 5*5 @ 95 lbs, but your knees would explode into shrapnel if you did 5*5 @ 100 lbs?
Maybe you can't add 5 lbs a week. Maybe it takes you a month, or two months, to feel comfortable with that 5 lbs. But you can add 5 lbs.
Play the long game, user.
You can make it.

I'm really disabled, since I got no thighs. My lower legs and knees are attached to my hips, if that makes sense. Gains in the upper body are pretty good, I've been swimming and working out for a while which my upper body pretty strong relative to others. I can't squat or deadlift tho, and I hate that I can't. DL looks really fun :(

Those hips tho

Thank you user, I'm making it else where and finally got to 3pl8 on bench this week.

Fuck you fag, I can barely do just the bar without my knee grinding like hood rats in the club.

Attached: a9e88c7a2af4f716ea1eb1c621bef5a9-imagejpeg.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Stop giving advice you know nothing about. You're telling him if he stabs himself enough times, while slightly increasing the size of the blade, he will eventually be immune to stabbing.
To the guy with the split femur, you should be grateful for being able to walk, not many people have that luxury after sustaining such an injury. If I were you, I'd be happy with what I have and wouldn't try to push my luck. You could seriously injure yourself.

>Not starting with .22LR and building up your bullet resistance
ngmi

Everyone on Jow Forums is fucking retarded

How is this possible? A syndrome of some kind?

Have Asthma. Have to use a fucking inhaler every time I exercise or I my lungs may seize up on my when I start HIIT's. Fucking hate this shit

Yeah, I was born this way. It is called "Dysmelia". It is more common for people to not have arms and stuff like that, a bit more rare for us with no legs. The doctors thought that I wouldn't even be able to sit on my own when I was born, but now I alive alone and go to university, and work out so I guess it turned out pretty good :)

link it

Attached: 1528060788145.jpg (1024x768, 39K)

Just push through the pain.

Keep fighting that good fight user.

i have t1 diabetes

sometimes if i have a high blood sugar i feel like shit and my workouts don't go as well as they should

having a low right before/during a workout can be a pain in the ass too

For all you interested.
Get ready to feel terrible that this sack of shit has got her.

youtube.com/channel/UCdomP1JqhnyBQGaBmfDl4KQ/featured

No one will look at you like this

Attached: Untitled.png (889x500, 780K)

You can see it in her fucking eyes, this girl has got to be some new type of crazy of which mankind has not yet conceived.
I’d bet she kills him eventually

Right.
That or she has some mad secret or defect that isn't visible to most people.

Fucking woman tricks man I swear

>envying a god damn cripple

Absolute state of (you)

>Anyone here disabled?
yeah i am French

I guess it depends on what the condition is and your mindset. There's a guy that shows up all the time at my gym who looks young, maybe early twenties, but he has some clear mental and physical disabilities. He's got a very wide frame, practically a square, is about 5'7" tall, but has a really bad hunch and arch in his back and has little control over his arms. So maybe some minor cerebral palsy and i think some actual mental retardation. But he's not a nuisance, he doesnt cause any scenes, and he's actually quite a bro. He does the same thing every time he shows up, he gets on a treadmill and runs with a small incline for at LEAST and hour, sometimes more. It looks like he's going to eat shit every few steps with the way he flails about when her runs, but he never does. He also politely declines whenever anyone asks him if he needs assistance with something.

Some 70 something navy vet with no filter gave him the nickname 'Quasimotor'. The place went dead silent the first time he called him that to the guy's face, but he ate it up and wears the name now.

One of my fuckbuddies is a college student who works with retards as part of her speech pathology degree. A bunch of them are in love with her because they don't know any better since they have the IQ of children. I've met one or two of them and they have no idea that I'm typically doing coke off her ass a few hours after they finish up for the day. Strange world.

Fellow Jow Forumsommando

do you think she sucks his dick?

How many degrees senpai?

The sad part is she will want to have kids and put this insane illness on some poor kid.

Can someone explain this to me? HOW CAN SHE EVEN BE REMOTELY ATTRACTED TO HIM?

It's not all about physical attraction sweaty, maybe you'd known that if you had stayed off those problematic incel forums

dunno if that counts, but I fucked my left knee up in the past.
I try to go slow on squats and I have to pay very close attention to my form
If I mess up it feels like there's something blocking me from extending my leg fully, but it goes away after a while
I'm also having some trouble with imbalance in my legs, for example I can only do pistol squats with my right leg

YOU JUST KNOW

he's probably loaded with cash or something

She has a disabled fetish. You normally see the weird fetish in guys like them being feeders. However, sometimes you get girl feeders.

It's a bit more complicated than what said. It's a combination of wanting to provide for someone, never wanting them to leave you, feeling like you are absolutely necessary, and most importantly, getting insane amount of sympathy from literally everyone else for being "such a selfless hero".

Attached: 1545910251114.jpg (580x548, 58K)

Epilepsy, along with neurological damage from it (effecting my eye, it gets "stuck" a lot)... The pain from seizures is bad, so I skip the day after. I try not to do anything that I could drop a bar on me while I slip into a seizure since I don't have an aura (a sign I'm going to have one). I just have to be careful. When I kickbox and my eye goes nuts I TRY to workout, but it becomes impossible so I stop. Usually it takes 8+ hours for it to go back to normal. Fucking sucks.

>since I don't have an aura
That sounds very dangerous, yet at the same time the auras are the worst part of the seizure for me (That and the aftermath, of course) Since it triggers fear, bordering on terror, when I feel it coming on.

How exactly do you suddenly just slip in? Does your body just suddenly start performing jerking movements and then you pass out?

Why am I laughing so much

so could my 4 weeks old sonny

MS?

stfu clueless retard. Not everything can be fixed and overcome by your facebook motivation

you just perfectly described what it's like when I meet my oneitis' new boyfriend for the month

Attached: 1505233816657.png (600x713, 595K)

Yeah, this about sums it up. That's why they have a youtube channel and everything, she absolutely LOVES the attention and makes her feel great about herself that she's perceived as so selfless as to date him.
They probably have fights off camera where she tells him just how much she "sacrifices" to be with him and whatnot, and its not like he'll go out and meet someone else.

Yeah shes got 100% of the power and leverage in that relationship.. Im certain she is an objectively bad person

Go for it user. Life is unfair, do what you need to do.

>not being able to take a subsonic 5.56 out the gate
You have to be over 18 to post here.

Attached: IMG_20180501_002809.jpg (460x301, 35K)

Microsoft Slicer. They shredded my nerves.

Type 1 diabetic. Gotta control blood sugar for best gains

Crohn's bro here. Besides the pred, are you on any of the multiclonal antibody drugs (remicaide, humira)? I don't intend to be able to give you advice since this disease is so different for all of us, but here's what I do, just so you have another data point.
>Started Humira ~3-4yrs ago
>Ileosecal resection ~2yrs ago (narrowing from before the humira, removed)
>(on the plus side, if you're skinny, you're apparently a lot less likely to come out of surgery with a bag. I dodged that bullet, thankfully)
>ever since I've been cutting shit out of my diet (soda, fast food, vegetables)
>basically just eat complex carbs, meat, and fruits now
>feeling the best I've ever felt. went from 125 to 140 over the last 3 months. at my highest weight ever (5'7")
keep fighting, bro. find what you're body likes and eat it, ignore the rest.

Not disabled, but I tick all the boxes on the pic because my left foot has next to no arch. I knew I had flat feet, but never knew it was that bad. Afraid this will heavily restrict me in terms of lifting, at least when it comes to leg training. I've lost a lot of weight, been doing mostly body weight stuff and cardio. Going to see a podiatrist soon, but I've been told by a regular surgeon that shit's pretty fucked, and I will need to wear special footwear so it doesn't get worse (I'm well past orthotic insoles), and the only way to fix it is surgery, but it is a last resort option if I start having unbearable pain or something.

Attached: Functinal_Scoliosis_1200x628.jpg (535x626, 69K)

She probably stripped in front of him, twerked, fingered herself and made him sniff it, then she pissed on him a little and cleaned it off with some toilet paper.

Attached: Very low level of feels.jpg (635x473, 61K)

Attached: 1525695805172.jpg (640x186, 23K)

Is that Woody?

Does terminal autism count?

Lmao balding as a disability this fucking board

i'm 5'9

Attached: 1542153104237.png (986x797, 869K)

I'm not on anything long term. The prednisone is given like a couple times a year. They're worried about the immune responses since CF patients are already immunocompromised in the first place. I've had I think 6 surgeries but only one resection. Its also tricky because with the other illness, I'm encouraged to eat goddamn near everything to maintain weight. Even at 145, my sedentary maintenance calories are around 3000/day. I've picked out a few key trigger foods (bell peppers, undercooked beans and spinach are the biggest ones) so those are what I avoid along with binge-type meals. I was actually hospitalized for a flare up back in January but it was a minor one and they mainly had me staying because I was severely dehydrated from the ordeal

I've had a fukked up kidney since birth and my parents sheltered my alot from physical shit so now im trying to recoup lost gains
t.barelystartingoutbutstilldyeltier

Attached: 1552889867980.jpg (900x808, 92K)

Lol yeah I work with some mentally retarded guys. It is qt when they say I love you

>no one will ever look at you like they want to sacrifice you and harvest your soul
Why even live

Attached: 1534031493598s.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I´m 5`3

And I could fuck you until you love me.

How the fuck is disability real ahahahah like just put one foot in front of the other Bahahahah

Cope.

I’ve been told I’m something of a retard.

Attached: ECA4A908-5298-4C6F-90C2-618EE83AF601.png (567x453, 153K)

this webm makes me extremely sad

Attached: sadness in the shadows.png (900x1042, 90K)

Someones JUST comment on their last video

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 02.16.38.png (612x124, 22K)

>moderate adhd- unmedicated
I only want to work out around midnight to 2am and i either autistically hit 3 hour workouts or i want to run away 30mins in.

>mild scoliosis
Arms arent the same length so barbell shits a little awkward but honestly not too bad.

You're gonna make it user

Attached: 1552769419367.png (794x422, 106K)

Say what you will about women but they really don't care about physical appearance. A man wouldn't be caught dead with a woman who looked like that man. Hell that guy wouldn't date an ugly woman

im a nigger. its hard to use dumbbells because i end up stealing them.

I'm hearing impaired. Can't hear high frequencies. I watch everything with subtitles.

>tfw even a wheelchair-ridden, severely disabled guy can get a hotwife

Attached: 1543987700728.webm (404x346, 1.42M)

They're in a relationship. They habe a youtube channel

How does a man get so lucky?

I have a form of arthritis. Sometimes it hurts, but usually nah. But I always feel it. Fortunately, lifting doesn't affect it in any way.
Maybe once every year or two I get a crippling flare up that puts me out of commission for a day or two. Requires a cane. Hurts like hell. It hurts so bad that it paralyzes my entire leg. I usually get high at possible for those few days and sleep is off if I can. Which I usually can't.
But the REAL heart breaking thing is that I have to stop my cat from sleeping between my feet at night.