Is there any more based source of nutrition than Salmon?

Is there any more based source of nutrition than Salmon?
High in protein, full of really good fats, smoked salmon can be eaten straight out of the packet

Attached: salmon.jpg (948x531, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5799106/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11525593/
youtube.com/watch?v=MgrFXN4d1Jc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nooch

Salmon is the pinnacle of gains. It breaks the laws of physics by somehow tasting good and being healthy. It's also is fish which isn't meat and yet vegans won't go near it. A more based food does not exist.

Careful if you eat salmon from fishfarms, especially Norwegian. High levels of toxic metals found in them from being fed pellets made from Baltic scum fish. In Europe there is actually recommendations not to exceed one serving of salmon per week to avoid poisoning yourself.

Salmon is based but chill on the smoked salmon user. That’s way too much sodium. Smoked salmon should not be a part of your diet.

Salmon vs. Deenz, who is the king?

I only do wild, 92 grams of protein, and 640 calories per pound, god tier for cutting

These, salmon is great, but don't eat the orange stuff

Attached: 1 uQf0kAxAPietRAqgIN9wGA.png (800x533, 646K)

>fish which isn't meat
>implying healthy food doesn't nearly always taste great
It must be hard being retarded

Salmon, undoubtedly. Deenz are good but salmon is a nutritional beast.
Is tuna is the chicken of the sea, then salmon has to be the beef of the sea

Do you eat deenz raw? Just open up a pack and eat them whole?

Deenz Nuts

>flesh of an animal
>not meat

What is it then?

deenz are already smoked. open the tin and mow them down. they're good to go.

One is salmon, the other is tuna. Wild tuna is higher in mercury than even the worst farmed salmon.

>Is there any more based source of nutrition than Salmon?
Its called organ meats kid, taste is for the weak.

Fish don't scream when you kill them so obviously it's not meat duh

Where did all these retards who love and trust their government come from? Shouldn't you be on reddit?

Attached: serveimage (2).png (772x496, 102K)

I'm lead to believe tuna Mercury is a bit of a meme. Tuna has Selenium that binds Mercury and you can eat eggs to get even more Selenium. Unless you base your diet on tuna for a few months, I doubt you'll face any Mercury related issues
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5799106/

>mercury is meme

Keep eating cat food tuna.

Canned wild salmon is super cheap, like 3.50$ for a 15 oz can or 82 grams of protein.

Not where I live but I do eat a bunch of salmon too
And I didn't say Mercury is a meme, I said tuna Mercury is a meme. Very overstated. Did you read the article? Months of 2-3 tuna based meals daily to get any issues. You could eat 2-3 tuna based meals weekly with 0 issue.

Polyunsaturated fats, including Omega 3 (muh healthy fat!) significantly lowers testosterone. Eat your steak and eggs or stay small fish fags

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11525593/

Attached: 1503801101760.png (928x960, 311K)

I would understand saying mercury in salmon is a meme but saying mercury in tuna is a meme, when it's one of the highest levels in fish, is pretty retarded.

20% of your brain is DHA. Stop falling for bullshit science. DHA is an essential fat.

Salmon is full of dye and it's expensive as fuck.

Anyone else really hate how expensive fish like Salmon is?

>tfw would do anything to eat 500grams of Salmon a day
>Can only afford the cheapest canned Tuna brand

JUST

you don't understand how testosterone levels in the blood interact with all different kinds of tissues throughout your body
for instance testosterone sensitivity/resistance is a thing, just because you have higher test doesn't mean you are more manly
as long as test is in the natural range it doesn't matter, testosterone isn't even correlated with muscular mass and that shit study doesn't control for different kinds of food eaten either, omega 3 fats are essential and vastly better for us for body composition and insulin sensitivity and also improving androgen receptor affinity with testosterone.

>omega 3's from fish polluted with plastics and pesticides and heavy metals associated with lower test
gee who would've thought

Salmon also has heavy metals in it.

You can just take DHA supplements instead of eating poisonous fish.

I catch them then add the dye at home. Costs next to nothing.

drink more water and sweat the sodium out.

Cancerous mass replyer gets no (You)s
Lol kill yourself

thanks for your support

Buy from Whole Foods, they have strict ass standards and also mandate high omega_3 levels

Also it's methylmercury which isn't as well absorbed.

I wouldn't eat it daily in bber sizes, but yeah it's fine

based and salmonpilled, I eat 400 grams of smoked salmon every day. No preparation, can just take it to work, tastes godly, doesn't need extra sauce or spices

Pic related, my breakfast

Attached: 39976821_265120334212792_5565061233633132544_n (1).jpg (2448x3264, 511K)

You must stink as fuck if you actually do that

My farts literally smell like death

>hurr sodium is bad
Yikes

Attached: 1546899082469.jpg (600x754, 222K)

>implying any meat can't be eaten raw
farmed fish is all fed food coloring to give them that healthy color.

isnt that expensive?

400gram of salmon (2 packs) costs me 6 euro where I live (Netherlands)

thats what I mean

kk duur

where do you buy it?

Absolute garbage unless you are a bear preparing to go into hibernation.

aldi, beste prijs en smaak. Die van de AH smaakt naar kont

thanks i might have a look for it but still it seems expensive

worth it though, maybe not to bulk on if you're poor. But I'm a poorfag too, and I can manage it

It's not a meme but the only way you end up with mercury poisoning is if you eat tuna everyday for a few years, the bio accumulation really isn't that high

what else do you buy? i usually get chicken from AH

Yeah, that's what I said. Meme doesn't mean false. Just largely overstated.

smoked trout, and I also get my chicken from AH because aldi only sells it frozen

Sure, you can eat chicken raw. But I wouldn't do it unless I personally slaughtered it

Enjoy your mercury poisoning

there's more nerve toxins in farmed salmon than mercury you're worried about

youtube.com/watch?v=MgrFXN4d1Jc

I like them in a club type sandwich personally, or mashed into meatballs for chanko nabe.

eat perch

Based and redpilled. Salmons flesh takes the color of what ever it is fed. Wild salmon should be red because they naturally eat krill which is red thus having a healthy diet. Farmed salmon will have a pink or orange color since it is fed pellets which is made of other fish that are deemed in-consumable for people. These fish are in waters that are HEAVILY polluted and have tons of toxins in them, then they feed those pellets made from toxic fish to the farmed fish thus giving these farmed fish a higher fat content. The problem is that if there is higher body fat then there are more places for these toxins to seep into since they are stored in fat. I think the average salmon has 10 or 15 percent body fat while the farmed one has around 30 or so percent body fat.

Is this a malicious conspiracy to keep you all sick while you think you are eating healthy? Probably not. It is just companies trying to fill in holes of demand with a huge consumer base and finding a cheap and effective way to get a lot of product. It just happens to be it has long term health detriments. It has been suggested you should avoid large fish in general and just eat smaller fish, or if you were to eat large fish try to limit it once a month.

Don't expect vegans to be reasonable

Enjoy your mercury poisoning, fag.

>6 euro per dag
>42 euro per week
>400gram

gast dat is kapot duur. ik kan voor 5 euro nog wat een kilo kip halen. ik geef max 25 euro uit aan vlees per week

maar mijn mama betaalt :^)

>methyl mercury isn't absorbed
>eating tuna

In 2012 the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) reported on chemical contaminants they found in the food of over 20 European countries. They established that fish meat and fish products were primarily responsible for methylmercury in the diet of all age classes. Particularly implicated were swordfish, tuna, cod, pike, whiting and hake.

Get fucked tuna tards

dutch faggots take your dog shit language and leave

Wild salmon why not, if you eat farmed salmon you'll never have children.

nek jezelf flikker

>wanting kids

reading comprehension isnt your strong suit, is it?

You'll also have the T levels of a ONIONS drinker by the age of 40.