Does Jow Forums ever do massage therapy...

Does Jow Forums ever do massage therapy? Is it worth it to get a membership to one of those massage chains to keep the muscles nice and loose?

Attached: 1550062108124.webm (1920x1078, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TD1CNqghN7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whats this from

Yes I go to the Thai massage parlours regularly.

>doesn't know Scream Queens
The absolute state of Jow Forums.

Whats it like compared to a hooker. Isnt it awkward to get just jacked off and nor being able to penetrate her?

Idk I do it with guys only.

not gtfo

Leave your room and get some social interaction sometime, you pathetic incel.

It is over.

>be me
>fuck up my back deadlifting
>go to legit massage spa for the first time ever
>get full body massage
>massage therapist moves down to legs
>working left leg and i feel like im hanging brain and my dick is showing
>justgowithit.jpg
>masseuse moves to my upper thigh and grazes the tip of my dick
>10 seconds later she tells me to flip over
>hard as diamonds
>no mention of my pitched tent
>massage ends
>one month later
>get massage at same spa
>request same masseuse
>dick is showing again as she works my left leg
>her hand grazes my dick 4 times
>flip and pitch a tent again
>15 mins till end of massage
>fuckit.png
>start to slowly pull the sheet down
>she stops me as i'm about to show my dick
>says this isn't that kind of place
>say that i got confused and i'm sorry
>she is visibly upset and leaves the room
>change into clothes and go to pay
>mfw i leave and never return

Attached: 1523161454981.jpg (580x344, 21K)

Enjoy your sexual harassment charges

Attached: 1.webm (640x640, 2.39M)

was over a year ago and i think she didn't because she couldn't prove it and she was the one groping me. its whatever though lol i think it was worth the shot but im a degen

Attached: 1480074027313.jpg (345x336, 54K)

do you at least get sex from prostitutes

I gave my gf a massage the other night and then ate her out it was a good time

Ah yes. I watched one episode and got bored. Is it worth going through?

Werent you just criticizing their lack of television knowledge? That usually requires less social interaction

My lil sis used to give me massages on holidays

When I was in Thailand I got two "massages": one was a sport massage and the other was boom boom. Real shit, the sport massage was pretty nice and helped with the pain from a back injury I had recently aggravated. I don't know why you'd get one unless to deal with some sort of low-key sports injury or something. The boom boom was pretty good too.

lost my virginity to a prostitute. like i said user, i'm a degen.

Attached: JPEG_20180102_001353.jpg (764x720, 62K)

Classic Jow Forums

It doesn't count, you are still a virgin if no woman fucks you for free.

Samefag.

Why does it enrage me when I see girls trying to be "cute"

Because they end up being retarded and annoying.

It is over.

Because you got the gay.

This has to be a lie

>sitting passively in front of the idiot box
>social interaction
Leave your house for a change and go interact with people at the gym, DYEL faggot.

It is the truth. If you have to pay it means no one wants you at all.

I started giving foot massages to female friends when they're drunk. They love it. And I totally don't even have a fetish. I swear.

Registered Massage Therapist, ask away.

Why don’t I have a gf

Only first season.

Attached: emma.jpg (1361x1020, 124K)

Can you make my penis grow?

How many breads have you eaten in your life?

Yeah, why?

Any tips on foot massages? I have no idea what I'm doing, mostly rubbing along the muscles with my thumbs.

2nd season writing is so shit.

Good question, but I can't help you with that.

Boners happen on the table, making blood flow through your body with long effleurage strokes on the quads can have that effect. It's not my intention to get you aroused but if it happens I'll ignore it. What I won't ignore is your intention to act on said boner by grinding it into the table or playing with it.

Oh man bread is dope. Thankfully, I no longer eat bread with a reckless disregard for it's effects on my body.

Oh yeah.

Facing your gf, with her facing you, both of you seated on the floor or a bed. Start from the calf, cupping both heads of the gastrocs with your hands and slowly circling your palms down to the feet. Hold a foot in your hands with the fingers wrapped towards the sole (plantar aspect of the foot), feeling the texture of the muscles below the skin. You'll feel bands of muscles running along the long bones of the foot (metatarsals) from the heel (calcaneus) to the balls of the feet (metatarsal heads) that you can gently press into with your fingers. Now, elevate the foot so that both thumbs are together and gently pressing into the heel... You can rest their calf on your knee to make this easier, or better yet, use pillows. When using your thumbs to massage, always make sure they are flexed, never bent backwards. This prevents problems down the line, especially if you massage 4 to 6 people a day.

Knead your thumbs from the heel to the balls of the feet, between the long bones. When you have done the 4 intermetatarsal spaces, spread your thumbs apart from the base of the metatarsal heads outwards, providing a fanning stretch to the metatarsal arch. Continue to alternate your thumbs as you knead around the balls of the feet.

If the toes are clean, grasp each toe and gently twist as you drag away from the foot, repeating for each toe.

Finally, Palmar knead (flat hand) the top side of the foot and include the ankles with finger tip kneading and use effluerage to the front of the lower leg on the Tib. Ant.

Not the user who asked but thanks for the pro tip user. Also I've got an old shoulder injury from years ago that acts up every now and again in a painful way. I've never gotten a massage before but I was thinking about getting one for that area. Is there any particular type/style of massage I should get for it?

It depends on where you are. I am in Ontario, Canada so I would say research some RMT's in your area. If you are in the states, each state is set up differently and has different education requirements. Look for medical or therapeutic massage, either in a sports medicine, physiotherapy or chiropractic office.

What actions are most painful? How does it feel to abduct your arm away from your body? Any clicking?

H8 sticcs but fucking love this chicc

I tore my rotator cuff years ago and it scarred up when it healed. It usually doesn't bother me often when I work out, but on overhead presses or rear flyes I really feel it. No clicking at all though, just a dull radiating pain mostly.

You can fuck them if u pay enough

Hahaha classic

How much to tip for happy ending?

Ok, I've got good news and bad news.

Outside of any assessment, testing or manual palpation this will be arm-chair these are my thoughts:
Good news: There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Bad news: scar tissue is a bitch to work through, an even bigger bitch to have it worked through on, and could possibly be cyclical in nature, meaning it could return in 1 to 5 years in the case of frozen encapsulitis.

Do. Your. Self. Care. Those excercises they will prescribe you will seem easy as shit, but difficult to do if you perform them as directed and will help you progress towards a better shoulder.

You may need a physiotherapist or kiniseologist to help design a better recovery work out plan as well.

No idea, friend.

I understand that sexuality cannot be separated from the human body, but I personally feel that sex and massage shouldn't mix.

Also realize that some of the men and women performing sexual acts at these parlours are doing so under indentured servitude, under false pretense and possibly in violent conditions. If you still really want to go down this road, find an independent that is their own boss and you feel safe with.

I figured this'd be the case. Looks like I'll be setting up an appointment with the physiotherapist to work on this then. Thanks lad, I appreciate all the advice!

You got this brother, don't think of it as turning your back on the steel temple, think of it as a pilgrimage back to the holy Land of whey and sweat.

at what point do you put her foot in your mouth though

Attached: 0700EBDE-2AC5-465D-9C19-A60BFBB4AD5E.gif (248x248, 1.13M)

Sorry, advanced lessons are gonna cost ya.

I spend
~1000 dollars a year on massages/myotherapy
~500 dollars on physiotherapists for fitness maintenance
~500 dollars on chiropractic adjustments
~500 dollars on podiatric services

Maybe a waste but oh well, I feel better after the appointments, there is nothing better than expert-level instruction by people who learn functional anatomy, a straight pain and a stressfree life.

*straight back

Aw shit, I have no idea what any of that means but I do love to twist the toes. Feels surprisingly good man.

How much do massages typically cost? Trying to figure out how much I'd actually want to spend on having temporary pain relief. Also, should I specifically asked for a man if I want someone to use lots of pressure? I'm at the point where I barely feel spiky foam rollers doing anything to the point where I'm considering using a rock instead.

I usually pay 80 AUD/hour

Amen brother

Wow, I mean there are a few ways you can look at your health care experience and expenditure...

>>You enjoy preventive massage, comfortable foot situation and like to feel great along your spine while doing sporty things in a pain free fashion.

Or

>>Ankylosing spondylitis, "subluxations" (kek) plantar fasciitis or horribly over pronated / flat feet with upper/lower back pain, possibly headaches as well.

Either way, thanks for supporting your health and alternative health practitioners.

Ask away, what part(s) were confusing?

Massage is more than spreading oil. Touch is more than skin on skin contact.
Understanding the vulnerability of the person receiving touch, whether they know you or not.

I charge $70 for 30 minutes, $110 for an hour, $160 for 90 minutes and $220 for 2 hours.

Prices vary and if you are financially strapped for cash there are allowances that can be made to make the pricing more accommodating.

It really depends on the practitioner. I'm 5'10, 205 lbs and tend to work in the light to firm range, with a few people able to tolerate deep pressure from me.

The most pressure I ever experienced was from a 5'01 probably 95 lbs Asian woman with iron hands and tiny fingers.

op of the dick grazing story above here. do you think the grazing of my dick was intentional by the massage therapist? i cant imagine she wouldnt have known what she was doing but idk.

How much success did you have so far? When I suggest it they always think, it's a joke and they laugh it off.

There are a number of things to consider, like how was the draping laid out, where her hands and what parts of them were being utilized and what techniques she was using.

At the same time, you are totally allowed to talk to your massage person and tell them that they grazed your penis and that it made you uncomfortable.

Being in a legit massage place and then deciding that what occurred was sexual and then just going with it rarely and shouldn't end in success.

youtu.be/TD1CNqghN7Q

Meme you, but a you nonetheless

lol it didn't make me uncomfortable it made me excited. draping was tight and tucked when working my right leg, but on my left leg (side my dick leans towards) it was super loose and i could feel a breeze. i was just wondering if given that scenario and my dick is basically out but against my leg if it would be intentional to graze it because its super obvious its there and therefore easy to massage around without grazing it, y'know?

what a twist lol

That seems pretty intentional if a) it was a loose drape, b) your member was visibly protruding past said drape and wasn't immediately corrected and c) they grazed, touched, grazed, or otherwise touched your member multiple times.

Again, you are both adults, so use communication after the massage to explain your side of the table, even if it was to say, "hey, I noticed that you left the drape on my other leg loose and I felt a draft, then I felt you grazing my penis multiple times... So what's up?" I sincerely doubt you will be able to book with this therapist again. If it's a legit massage place, don't bring sexual benergy into the room.

i've done some.
it helps my muscles recover and relax, all the while giving me the physical contact i desperately crave

Sounds sad tbqh.

Mine toi, little Sisters give the best Massage.

Nice

You gay, nigga.

>success
I said friends, didn't I? It's not sexual, just a bit of human connection.
And you don't suggest, dipshit, you just do. Say, you're at a party, sitting on a sofa, next to a girl who's got a buzz on. She's sitting with her legs on the sofa, which as it turns out they do a lot. You just take her foot and go to town on it.
I've had a girl openly moan at my handywork and I know fuck all about massages.

Not a degen. Just a loser.

I'm a big guy that needs to get massaged regularly because I lift heavy 5-6 days a week. My girlfriend gets them occasionally too, but it's mostly me. Lately I've been trying to get a happy ending. Is there a proper way to go about this? I usually just get a semi chub and keep talking about my upper thighs being tight and kinda hope he catches my drift. How do I do this?

Attached: sattelite.jpg (1600x900, 615K)

>he

Imagine if it really was ‘that kind of place’ and she was just physically repulsed by you even though she’d already jacked off 53 people earlier that day.

Gay faggot, kill yourself with a shotgun.

i want her to jerk me off with her feet

massage places that does men are almost always a happy ending place, i'm literally a member at one
>once i partially tore my quad on a car crash >6 months after i started feeling some small pain
>the pt told me to get some massages that it would help to relax the muscle
>went to massage place and told me my legs were almost literally killing me
>got the full body massage but ask to focus on my legs
>a pretty cute latin gidl came to massage me, started on back and does a pretty great job
>then i flip and she works on my chest and shoulders
>then she go to my legs
>she asked me where it hurt so she could work there more
>after a good 5 minutes on my good quad i start to get hard
>when she started working on the other leg i'm definitely hard but the massage is so good i didn't even wanted a handjob
>she works my quads for solid 30 minutes and then she goes to my abs
>i'm now totally hard and she definitely knows it because i'm only wearing my underwear and a small towel over my dick
>at least 10 times she massaged my adonis belt and sliped her fingers under my underwear
>then she looks me in the eye and tell me to relax
>i tell her she doesn't need to do it
>she tells me to shut up and relax
>she started sucking me for couple seconds and then she jerked me untill i cum
>then she cleaned up and told me to return some day
until this day i go there once a month, got the old member 20% discount and fucked the latina at least 20 times now

What is sexual benergy?

OP here. i don't think we're talking about the same type of massage spa. the place i went to has Pilates, waxing, hair salon, sauna, hot tub, laser hair removal, and entire retail space out front. there is no way if i did hook up with my massage therapist that i could do it 20 times without being caught and her being fired then me being banned as a result. plus what kind of autist gets a massage with their underwear on?

I lay tile for a living. So my neck and back are in bad shape. I get 2 massages per month and 2 chiro visits per month.

Totally worth it.

Hot yoga is good too if you have time.

Back or neck pain can really ruin your life.

It is energy that is misspelled when entered on a phone

have you gotten a massage from a woman before? they seem to think we want to be gently rubbed until we fall asleep

i want to be on the verge of tears by the end of this massage

You go to an actual rub and tug dummy.

Ottawa?

Had a massage at a chain place once. Chick told me that some keep undies on. Even sort of suggested it. I felt like she felt uncomfortable. Won’t ever book with her again.

I have never got a massage but I'm 99% sure since I'm so young and handsome they would fight to give me some sucky sucky

>asian massage parlor got closed down because they clogged the pipes up with condoms
>they got evicted from the place and now I dont know where to get laid

It sucks ass because they actually had some latina /white girls that spoke English which is much more fun than fucking an old chinese lady that doesnt get your jokes.

>go to America
>Asian massage parlors almost always give happy endings
>go to Asia
>the tables are small and parlors provides clothes
>ALL of them doesn't have any happy ending

What's the point of calling it a Asian massage parlor if massage parlors in Asia, particularly Thailand, Philippines, China, Malaysia, Korea etc. doesn't actually provide happy endings? Is this Asian massage parlor an American thing?

Attached: 1551045527246.jpg (540x660, 35K)

A Chad.

I’ve wanted to get some some efferding and wendler recommend it but I’m super ticklish during massages and hate them because I can’t relax. I spend all my time trying to not to burst out laughing. Now a joint and a sauna will get me proper loose

Nope.

Attached: drj1NmK.gif (320x320, 1.06M)