How have you been Jow Forums?

How have you been Jow Forums?

Attached: 1552253694043.jpg (970x545, 50K)

Really terrible, my friend. I just don't know anymore.

Had to put my beloved cat down today. 11 years and 7 months.. kidney failure was gradually getting worse but she still had an appetite and was very active and full of personality in spite of losing weight and unable to gain weight.. but today her breathing was much worse than usual and she was limping on her leg and I had to do the merciful thing and put her down. She is at peace. I miss her.
I wish someone would euthanize me too.
Where is my freak train accident? A fire at my place of work? I feel like people that die in all these tradgedies wanted to live and people like me just have all the "luck".

I'm sorry user...
vent for us lads

Attached: 1552018602312.jpg (469x446, 25K)

not so good altough future is looking bright (altough uncertain)

>want to move out to amsterdam and start own gym there
>it will require me to live few years in a warehouse basically but its an investment
>cute gym girl looked at me and instantly turns head away when our eyes meet
>female coworker complimented me again, saying that i look good with those muscles and all

ive been good enough
i just want to start bulking again god dammit but i promised people i’d be shredded by june so i gotta just keep being emaciated

Attached: 95850BE0-CB20-4E47-ACCB-33A25A0E97DA.jpg (573x574, 44K)

Do a flip, phaggot

i've given up on life bros. don't end up like me

Attached: 1350872129860.jpg (590x417, 126K)

>i live with the pain

>lookin joocy, hittin PRs
>nice parties with good friends
>feeling spiritually peaceful and ambitious
but
>no job, no connections, no short term plans
>put on 4lb fat this week
>havent talked to gf in a month after she told me she was living her dream and thinking about me was just a burden
>back to thinking I will never really connect with a person on a depth I can call satisfactory, let alone fulfilling
It's an abstract kind of feel

Attached: DDvzX0XXkAAECIO.jpg (600x600, 36K)

Yeah, when I was 18 I was conscripted. Got me Jow Forums but very angry and unhappy.
But I think now I'm in a better shape overall. I might still have some fat around the gut, but I'm working on it and I'm much stronger than I was at 18-19.

I think I just lost my last few friends. All I have are my gf.

>back to thinking I will never really connect with a person on a depth I can call satisfactory

i hurts doesnt it

Attached: IMG_20190320_133855_740.jpg (765x605, 142K)

feeling fit bud

I don't think I'm going to make it. My insecurities are so bad it's making me feel like crippled. Why couldn't have it slightly better. And yeah I'm tired.

Tired

I fucked it with a girl who gave me too many chances. Some irrational part of me still holds out hope but logically it's over, I should move on, and even if she still likes me I would have no self respect if I kept on going after her. Otherwise I'm just lonely and tired.

Fitness is ok, everything else is going slightly upward but in the last few months I've been trying to acknowledge and remember all the times I feel happy. I cannot for the life of me remember too many. I've been happy or content at least 4, 5 times this year. It'll also be at least one more year before I graduate and get into a real career at last. It's a lonely year. I just want to be happy, not feel lonely, and feel content. I see guys with gfs all the time. I feel like I'm not hopeless in terms of looking and acting normal but I just don't feel ready or know how to gf a girl.

Little steps though, I cleaned the house a little yesterday, did some assignments, studied a bit. Today I will try to finish off an assignment, go to the gym, and get an earlier nights sleep. I'm so very tired and life is tiresome when it's not enjoyable.

Bad, I had a terrible nightmare.

I'M SO FUCKING HUNGRY

Woke up at 4am for no reason and couldn't sleep anymore now im sleepy at work and i keep thinning hair, besides that no gf and minidick 5 inches

wanna kill myself but dont wanna hurt my family so i'm just making it through each day
shit sucks but oh well

I thought i was over her but i keep having those realistic dreams where i see her, or talk to her. It feels so real until i wake up. Last night i had a dream that i woke up at 3am to see i had a couple texts and a missed call from her. I called and we talked and talked and it was amazing hearing her voice again. Then i went back to bed and woke up for real at 7am, feeling like that dream actually happened. I was so excited, picked up my phone and saw that it was all just a dream. Love sucks bros, it sucks a bunch.

Attached: FBF2C565-0125-4D2A-ABD6-433B4DE3DB52.png (608x556, 751K)

pretty good , dumped my toxic GF.

Weight started going down again, im glad. I want to cut for summer.

My existence is a living nightmare and pretending to be an internet tough guy is the only thing keeping the crushing sense of loneliness at bay. I struggle with depression and anxiety every day and there is no hope that anything will ever get better.

Been doing alright
Was a fat sadsack piece of shit for years, but was forced into daily exercise a couple of months ago and shits been so much better

Toxic how lad?

I'm mixed. I found someone special but shes six years older.

wow well then look at me im a fucking pathetic mess compared to you guys

>6'2" Not a manlet
>173lbs
>half white half chilean
>not a bad looking guy
>just in a brown school
>graduating this year as a kissless virgin
>planning to be a boilermaker work and die

or see where things go idk

Not good. Suspended from uni for the next week and a half. Had my first cigarette in years this morning. help.

>my female friend reads and critiques my writings
>she tells me the best way for me to win any girl over is to have them read my work
>following her advice, I ask if my bookish crush wants to beta-read my novelette
>she says yes
>I figure it's a two birds with one stone kind of situation: I'll get valuable feedback, and she might become more interested in me
>it's been 2.5 weeks and she still hasn't commented anything

She's just busy with her studies... right?

Attached: väiski.jpg (232x197, 9K)

also my gf is 3000km away from me right now. god it hurts. I just want to hold her in my arms

>back to thinking I will never really connect with a person on a depth I can call satisfactory

I feel you,I'm in the same place,I don't want her back I just want to stop thinking about her... if anyone have advise I welcome it

Great, actually. For some reason people around me are all miserable and I feel like I'm the only one who's genuinely happy.

See other girls

cut her out of your life completely, stop doing anything that makes you remember her, and stop talking to her. I've had to do this many times, user, and they all work for me. Most of all, though, you'll just have to wait.

Pretty terrible, got laid off in December and still haven't managed to get a job yet after 6 interviews. Losing hope quickly.

Also last night I had a dream about my god damn ex so my day already started off shit.

My oldest friend died the beginning of November 2018 and it's been really weighing on me lately...still really tough to process. The fact that after he passed was when my ex decided it was a good time to cut the cord despite the fact that we broke up 2 fucking years ago and had been on and off basically since then. Great timing.

My friends dad is getting married this summer and is having a jack & jill this weekend, i don't even really want to go but I gotta go to support my bud. I don't really have the money for it but luckily my friend said he'd spot me for the weekend if I drive. Don't even wanna drink but going to have to to get through it.

Feels like my life is in fucking shambles right now, luckily my parents are letting me live with them. Lifting is pretty much the only thing that's going right in my life right now since I can devote like 80% of my time to it. Lifts going up, weights going up, feel good when i'm working out.

I keep telling myself to just keep going and looking towards the future and eventually it's gotta get better as long as I persevere but holy shit part of me just wants to end it to stop being a drain on my family and escape this feeling of failure

Attached: 1511664361546.jpg (1207x1732, 226K)

>All three benches are taken by seperate boomers pressing .5 pl8
So I'm pretty pissed, buddy

>see girls in the gym for the first time in over a week
>instantly reminded of tfwnogf

Attached: 1553075685841.png (390x348, 125K)

So what? Age difference (assuming both legal of course) means nothing if you find the one.

Statistically speaking, it's probably not the one though so I wouldn't worry too much about it, just see where it goes.

Learn from mistakes and move on. Don't keep trying the same girl, it will put you in a shit loop. If you fucked up big time, she deserves better than you.

Be better next time. I know you can, and you know that too.

>asking a girl on how to get girls
do you ask fish on how to catch fish?

I've cut her out, deleted the phone number and social media,it's just the thoughts can't seem to escape them..

Now there is a guy wearing jeans, a belt and timberlands on the bench.

>25
>still lost in life

I'm just wasting my life working shit jobs and spending my free time casually working out, watching youtube videos, and also posting on here. I wish I could just figure out what I wanted to do with my life. Life is depressing and it's getting harder for me to get out of bed.

Attached: fd.png (460x432, 41K)

honestly?

been better
but also been worse

trying to get over the 'ol ex-girl friend after trying it for the last 2 months again i.e. just seein each other again

had a really, really shitty week 2 weeks ago just felt awfully depressed
it's been getting better
although i saw that she changed her profile pic in facbeook yesterday
with her and the sister of the guy she's fucking now (and has while we were seing each other again)
sucker punch right in the dick that was

despite that?
fine i guess

ordered me some BCAA drink, got me some new pre workout, some whey, all set and done to lift everything away

>also turning 28 in a couple of days
>feel like i should have some girl at my side to maybe be my wife by now
eh

Take a picture.

I’m Interested in this investment

Could always be doing better.

Attached: 1551123572408.png (540x659, 304K)

Russian license plate somehow makes it even better.

same here with 27 user got a job, my own place, no gf anymore though and i still feel like i belong somewhere else

got hit with another depressive episode, first one in 2 weeks. symptoms include mind blanking out and freezing

>on the bright side new diddly PR

I didn't necessarily ask per se. We we're just talking about dating etc. and my friend repeated what she had already told me about how my writing had made her feel. Our relationship is platonic because of reasons, but she said my novelette was very "seducing", and recommended me to use it precisely for that.

tfw took pre workout, ZMA, some protein shakes and vitamin supps to maybe conquer it

so far it's been going okay-ish

He saw me trying to take a head on pic

Attached: 20190321_105032.jpg (1812x3592, 2.74M)

Sometimes happy, sometimes sad.
Always lonely.
My friends have all drifted away and I never made new ones.

Interlinked.

i want her back, lads

like, i want her back to form new memories with her, explore the world, experience new things with her

that's why i want her back

oh and also because she was the first girl for me, who could cum via penetration and pretty fast too, was fun

>tfw now that guy is having fun with her

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

i want to hit and strangle everyone in my way. honestly im so stressed about my final year in chem im worried i will snap and hurt someone. just before the year my grandma died (first person close to me to die and i am terrible at dealing with emotions) and i started seeking therapy for attention problems, since then a string of counsellors and therapists have told me i have (((anxiety))), (((depression))) and autism when i just want help with focusing. i fell behind on lab work and dissertation yet when i actually got into researching and lab time my other grandma died then i got ill for 4 weeks (4 fucking weeks). i just need a break this year but shits piling up and now freezing me with anxiety (not fucking GAD its natural to get anxious, although i never did until sixth form so i don't cope with it very well) making work fucking painful. I'm not a superstitious or religious person but im starting to feel like something up there doesn't want me to finish this fucking degree. the worst part is i know im fairly clever and will find a niche that im good at but the tests and assignments to me feel like testing a fork by its capability as something to eat soup with. i just want to break things, hurt people and set the earth on fire. my gf thinks im losing interest but im just FUCKING ANGRY

Attached: 4C05A6C900000578-5709581-Ex_Labour_leader_Miliband_was_told_to_give_way_as_he_made_a_desp-m-46_15258 (634x386, 22K)

Within cells, Interlinked.

how?

y-you mean ex gf right user?

I was hospitalized and my ex started worrying about me and texting me again. Now she's stalking my social media and sending me random texts. I almost was over her..

Attached: 1499894688244.jpg (222x225, 7K)

i remember you, was about a week ago right? that she was asking how you were

storytime. also yeah, my gf is on a soon to be different continent and it fucking hurts but its only temporary man

Good
>have a decent job and career prospects
>have some vague plans of what I want in life
>slowly becoming more social with people, not as much if an introvert anymore
>proud of my body

Bad
>office job is depressing and either extremely boring or very stressful
>might fail my final semester and not graduate unless I get my shot together, completely disinterested in CS classes
>still have a lot or social anxiety
>girl I love has a boyfriend

Yeah it's me. She still texts me random questions for some reason and when we're at the gym she just stares at me. She saw me and texted me when I left that she wanted to talk to me and ask me how I was. Why would she care this much if she said she didn't want to date me anymore? It bothers the fuck outta me

maybe just go full on alpha and ask her out user, stop worrying and just act whether and see where it goes? play a little with life

Im good, thanks.

Attached: 1409580235149.png (802x400, 44K)

3 weeks ago I told the girl I'd been dating for 9 months that I wasn't as hooked and that I couldn't see this relationship going any further. She was very sad about it but we still see each other for sex and I don't know if it's the right thing.
I really miss her because she made me feel good but I'm not head over heels about her and I don't want to waste her time.
It's kind of a "if you love her, let her go" kind of thing and it feels weird.
Meanwhile I'm trying to meet girls on tinder and I've been talking to a few, including a friend of a friend, but it's too much of a hassle.

I'm feeling just like in terms of not being able to satisfactory connect with someone else and it kind of terrifies me.

I already did twice lol, doing it again would be one-sided and stalkerish. I really have no choice but to keep flirting with her and wait for her to initiate something, which likely won't happen bc she's a shy fuck. At least I'm not nervous around her anymore

just tell her its too much for you right now

I am about to if she does more flirty shit. It's either she's with me or she's out of my life

she cares about you but doesn't like you enough to see a future with you. don't trick yourself into thinking she does

i quit my gay retail job and used my weeks notice as holiday where i've just smoked weed and played ps4 / exercised, feels great

Think you hit it on the head there. It just doesn't make sense how someone can care this much but want nothing to do with me

>tfw "not too bad" is my main response cos im not lying (its not too bad to cope with) but i feel like shit

Attached: 1552348547541.jpg (359x473, 33K)

it should be if she even talks to you. people need time user and thats ok

have you ever met a nice and honest but not very attractive girl. you will feel the need to defend her but wouldn't wanna get together with her

>twice
how did that end
>shy as fuck
well, that's why you should go all out but in a more "if it doesn't work whatever" way , ya feel me?

Yeah, not like I'm looking for love elsewhere anyway, it's too much work
Honestly not really.. Might just be me though, she constantly says how attractive I am yet nothing comes of it
She said she didn't want to date anyone, not even me, and she has kept that. She got out of a 2 yr relationship and constantly says how depressed she is. I suppose in the near future I'll give an ultimatum since I can't sit here forever and she obviously won't just let this fizzle out. I'm not going to be her friend again

Same here boys. 27, been working for 2 years saving money, but I feel like I should be doing something else. I'm afraid that I will always feel that the grass is greener on the next hill over.

Attached: haveasip.jpg (125x70, 2K)

>seeing the ex-gf again after 3 months
>2 months of what i would call dating
>she fucks with someone else
>a-user i thought that was clear
>a-user it just happened, i felt constricted

yet i feel like i want to text her
yet i feel like i'd want to see her
but if i do i'll see what i don't have anymore
and i know i'll re-ignite the fire in our eyes in a second

dont give her an ultimatium m8 just ask her out on a date without any explanation other than that and see where it goes

Yeah you're not wrong. It's too soon to do that though

2nd user here
i thought i'd be on my way to wife,house,girl by 30 but damn do i not see that piecing together at all anymore

too soon? you said she's been around your ass all the time, texting you etc.?

Really bad fatigue which adds to the depression.

Yeah but in the span of 5 months I was rejected twice, why would she change her mind? I've never been rejected three times in a row. I don't know why she went on the first two dates when we first started out

That’s rough. I was dating a girl 7 years older (22m 28f) Shit sucked. Wouldn’t recommend.

I have just started responding with "yes". I guess it shows my powerlevel but at least Im not lying.

About to break up with my girlfriend.

why user

It has finally dawned upon me that she doesn't love me.

please do explain

how long did you date and how did you conclude that?

you do know women are incapable of love right?

Quite good actually. My future coming along quite nicely in all fields. On my way to my engineering degree, making sweet gains and progressing with a gal. Soon imma convert her to .gf, everything will be in place

A lot could happen between then and now, but I feel you. I drive into LA for work everyday, so between driving and working, I'm gone about 13 hrs a day, leaving little time to do anything else. Getting burnt out coming up to the 2 year mark of doing this. I don't know what I want to do. It sounds ridiculous but I'm thinking about applying to the FBI or something to feel more purpose, but the grass is always greener I fear

Attached: sippsycho.jpg (1080x579, 128K)

I just want to kma.

>tfw grandpa had a stroke

Attached: 1461360590400.jpg (449x688, 58K)

I'm pretty good, think I need a nap

>fucking girl as fwb for four months
>she recently stopped seeing me because she was feeling "weird" about it
>ended up in bed with her last night (no sex) and pressed her on it
>she doesn't see us together long term because she thinks i'm too loud and obnoxious and make cringy jokes when i'm with other people
>thinks we should see other people so we can find other people we actually want to date
i just feel kinda crushed because having regular sex and someone to cuddle with when things got hard was like the only thing getting me through my masters degree

she has tinder dates now and i guess i shouldn't be jealous because we were never exclusive and i saw a bunch of people while we were seeing each other but i still am