Anyone here successfully dated an investment girl...

Anyone here successfully dated an investment girl? As in you dated someone with the intention of helping them lose weight because they're a sweet person and you know they'd be a 9 or a 10 if they lost a little weight?

Attached: iconfinder_gear-setting-set-configure-configuration_3643771.png (256x256, 13K)

no

One of the girls I'm dating right now is a successful nurse. She's got a great personality and is a really sweet person too. She's pretty outdoorsy and loves to run all of the time.

She's a beautiful person,but I know if she just lost like 30 pounds she would literally be a ten.

Since she already cares about her health and fitness, is helping her lose weight something I should pursue? What's the best way to go about helping her without seeming like an asshole?

Remember your girl will leave you once she becomes more attractive.

This

I tried doing this, but with a dumb girl to try to get her a little bit smarter. Then she made a twitter account and went right back to full retard.

Nah. I already date more attractive girls. I just really like her as a person. Right now she's probably a strong 6.7 but could easily be an 8 or 9. I usually date 8s or 9s so attractiveness isn't a problem. I'm 6'4 and people tell me I look like Chris Hemsworth.

Just because someone gets more attractive doesn't mean they'll leave that person. Now if I was insecure about her losing weight and worried about her leaving me, of course she would. That would push people away. I mean how many people have you broken up because they were too clingy or talked to much about how they were scared you'd leave them?

>One of

Attached: 1552813290566.jpg (656x1024, 102K)

That's what dating is? You don't see more than one person??

I don't see more than zero people.

fit girls are hot sure, but I highly prefer relationships with weak/out of shape women because I would rather be the more attractive one because weak/out of shape women are easier to get to "do things" and you can treat them shittier, cheat on them and never buy them anything because they know they can't do better than you

:(

>you can treat them shittier

Be better

God dammit I hate americans

No, I've never dated.

But why?

I have no idea, actually. I mean, I've had relationships, but they never lasted for more than a week and I've never been on an actual proper date.
It's ok, I'll get there.

>investment girl

It’s called being desperate.

Not if I'm already seeing more attractive people than her. I just like her personality a lot. If I could help make her as attractive as everyone else I'm dating she'd be wife material.

Based and redpilled

I'd like to date a girl that invests on me and disregards my problems because knows I'm a sweet person with potential

Attached: 1524009376045.jpg (900x600, 242K)

A true relationship is where you both invest in each other and make each other better people. Look for someone that makes you want to be the best version of you.

You will break the girl.
She will see her current self as equal to your current self, and thus her improved self as being able to do better than you. Any time/improvement/investment you put into a girl is worth precisely zero. She will end up seeking better, and the only better will be guys willing to fuck her, but unwilling to commit to her - at this point the girl is broken. If you truly want to help this person, help her as a 'friend' while at the same time make it abundantly clear that you are with someone more attractive and better than she (currently) is. Do not improve the person while you're fucking them or with them.

That only applies if I stay complacent. As long as I'm also improving my looks and bettering myself in my career then it keeps us on the same playing field.

Not sure if srs

I only date girls that actually take care of themselves, i dont need to be her guide to life, of course i wanna help people, but not helping a fat thot with potential to reach her potential
Im not trying to cuck myself

You didn't read the rest

Yeah. She was fat and a depressed when we met but had a true kindness about her that I really fell for. Obviously gorgeous if she lost weight.

She's lost 30 kilos now and has dug herself from the depression and we're living together.

obsessed

My gf
She's taking weight loss serious now that I'm cutting and making progress.