Can't lose more weight

I started weighting around 105 kg (232 lbs) a month and a half ago when i start eating healthier meals (tuna or 2 eggs for breakfast, salad with 100gr (0.22 lbs) of chicken breast sometimes even without any meat just the salad for lunch and having just fruits for dinner) and i started going to the gym 3 weeks ago( 15 min Cardio then weight lifting and then 30 min more of cardio) but it has been 3 weeks and i keep bouncing between the 88 - 92 kg (194 - 202 lbs) what i am doing wrong? I am 23 years old and 166cm (5.44 ft) tall and what can i do to keep losing weight?
Unrelated image

Attached: 154018092657a8da85e31f8943669a70dd4478929a.jpg (500x500, 47K)

London?

You are retaining more water and gaining muscle, trust the mirror more thsn the scales.
Are you seeing more definition?

Consistency of messurement is Key if you want to step on the scale. Your weighr varies hugly through out the day. Always naked in the morning, after a visit to the toilet. No more than every 1-2 weeks or your retarded brain Will get confused like now

so how many calories are you eating

Spain actually haha
actually a i do, but i was a bit worried about being stuck, i am not that tall so i keep looking a bit fat

yeah, didn't think it though
i dont keep a track exactly i just tried to eat much less than i used to and little bits of meat per day only in the lunch

Use myfitness pal app and count your calories. Stay below 1000 calories and youll lose weight.

just stop eating

>what i am doing wrong?
eating too much
retard

Want to know a secret?
Eat one meal a day preferably in the same hour every day for best results.
Your diet should consist of approx. 70% fat 25% protein and 5% carbs. Don't eat simple carbs like white bread. Carbs (100-130% insulin) and protein (50% insulin) make your body release insulin which literally stops your body from burning fat. This is the same reason why you should limit your meals to 1 a day. Less insulin spikes.
Also fatty meats are better like beef, not lean chicken.

Attached: aya.png (481x355, 288K)

>30 lbs in a month
>THIRTY
you would have had to have started out at 532 lbs and cut down to 502 for that to be true

>3 weeks
Give it a bit more time. And don't use scales more than once a week. Pay more attention to the definiton then the weight.
And the most important advice of all- change your wardrobe. If you've already lost 15 kilos, buy clothes two sizes smaller.
Also be mindful of body dismorphia- the way you see yourself in the mirror will change by leaps instead of gradually.
Oh, and DO CHEST VACUUMS.

>70% fat 25% protein and 5% carbs
Just wondering, what the fuck even is that? Butter on butter with a bit of whey?

Search for ketogenic meals

Most of those require cooking. I need something simple I can grab from the supermarket or a food court. The most cooking I'm ready to do on a daily basis is throw stuff in a tray and shove it in an oven. Works with fish+frozen spinach, but I don't think that's keto.

Search for simple ketogenic meals
:^D

What you're doing wrong is not addressing the key factor in weight: insulin resistance.

CICO is a debunked myth. The hormonal theory of obesity is more accurate.

Keto and fasting are the only ways to get to a healthy weight long term.

>CICO is a debunked myth.
Ketotards break physics again.

This guy knows what he is talking about.

Read "The Obesity Code" if you want to understand why. Or just blindly follow this advice. It will work.

Attached: serveimage (3).jpg (2936x1538, 291K)

Eat whole eggs only if you're bulking. If you're cutting, go egg whites.

This. Make mayo out of yolks.

>muh thermodynamics
Calories out is a dependent variable. Reducing calories in correspondingly reduces calories out.

The thermodynamics argument is totally braindead. The body isn't a closed system.

If you want to lose weight you're better off ditching the egg whites and eating yolk only.

Protein causes a higher insulin response than fat.

How can people be so mentally deficient they still believe the low fat hoax? That's what caused the obesity epidemic in the first place.

Can I lose weight doing OMAD but without keto? It's impossible to avoid carbs enough to get into ketosis.

>haha

Just eat whole eggs. Fucking hell, it's an egg.

Based.

How exactly is it impossible? I did it, so you can too

Yes, absolutely. Avoiding carbs as much as possible will give faster results. Protein isn't nearly as bad as carbs so if you stick to fasting you can eat plenty of protein as well.

When they open a keto isle at Tesco, I'll shop there. For now I'll just do OMAD. Lost 15 kilos so far, still 5-10 to go.

>stick to fasting
I don't know what happened, but now I physically can't eat more than once a day. It started when we were crunching and I was too busy and stressed to get breakfasts or lunches. And now my body just doesn't ask for food till 6pm.

I agree. Definitely eat the whole egg. I was just pointing out how backwards it is to ditch the yolks. Yolks are the most beneficial for weight loss.

1000 calories is too fucking much keep it under 500
With 10% protein and 80% carbs and 10% fat
You’ll start seeing results
Also burn around 1500 calories per day!
Good luck!

Shit advice.

Noice follow this OP!

Eat less and or move more
Its not rocketscience fatty

>OP is not into board culture. Better fuck him up by giving shit advice.

KYS

Dont listen to this retard

He's the only person who gave accurate info, dunce.

Brainlet detected

just fucking eat less, I don't know why you niggas fail at this

>T. Dyel brainlet

Eating less lowers metabolism. You have to eat nothing (fasting) or change your macros (low carb).

>t. dogoid subhuman who won't change his eating habits until his government masters tell him to

>low carb fags

ask me how I know you're obese subhumans from /fat/

Post body.

I'm calling bullshit on this. There is no way you lost 30lbs in a month and half. Thats 3.7 lbs a week if we are assuming 7 weeks.

I dont need to go on some crash diet that fucks my performance up u silly dyel

Im 100kg lean with 2/4/5/6 natty and a low carb diet is absolute trash for athletic performance

If you dont want to be able to digest rice afterwards go on keto and enjoy shitting mucus

Based.

Cool story, buddy.

Why do ketotards argue against the laws of physics?

None of what your saying actually matters. The CICO is all that matters. If you have extra energy in your body it will just burn the fat you eat for fuel.

Muscle weighs more than fat, so it's not unreasonable that your weight loss slowed down.

Carblets, when will they learn

The body is much more complex than that you fucking brainlet.
Just google Insulin. Actually don't you won't comprehend anyway.

>muh thermodynamics
Calories out isn't static, shit for brains.

>Insulin is a peptide hormone produced by beta cells
>beta cells
GET MOGGED TWINK NO BETA CELLS IN MY BODY HUEHUEHUE send 15 buck to paypal for gas i entitled just a small treat cream baby wooo k piss out bye

Neither is calories in, you idiot. CICO is a relationship between the two. I'm not surprised a ketofag can't read, but it annoys me every time I see it.

So insulin breaks the laws of physics?

You do know that if you eat over maintenance on keto it will just take the fat your eating and storing it.

There has been no study that has people in keto and eating over maintenance and not gain weight.

You clearly don't have even the most basic comprehension of what affects calories out.

You do know bodybuilders inject insulin because it anabolic.

Keto people over the long run are going to end up weaker than vegans.

Do you know what isn't anabolic, HGH.

>There has been no study that has people in keto and eating over maintenance and not gain weight.
not that guy, but when the fuck did he say that?

what they're saying is that if you can't burn fat and are eating below mantainance, your metabolism will simply slow down to accomodate your food intake

>insulin is anabolic
>durrrr
Look at these killer anabolic gains at my insulin injection sites, bros! Eat your carbs!

Attached: serveimage (2).jpg (350x373, 26K)

Insulin prevents burning of fat. Glucose also independently of insulin prevents burning of fat.

If your goal is to burn fat you need to lower insulin and burn through your glucose reserves first.

The same thing happens on keto.

Can you show me proof that ketofags even have a faster metabolism?

Energy prevents you from burning fat.

You do know that you might be burning more fat on keto, but that since your consuming more fat that is also stored.

What matters over the long term is net energy balance.

>Energy prevents you from burning fat.
absolute retard

So keto is magic and breaks law of physics.

Good to know.

When your body can't access its energy stores (i.e. fat) it will lower metabolism to match your intake.

Guess what prevents your body from accessing its energy stores? HINT: It has been explicitly mentioned in this thread.

This brainlet is a prime example of ignorant people with retarded belief systems.

Calories out is a dependent variable.

You don't know physics as well as you think you do.

This has to be the same retard from the fph thread.

I guess I'm in good company with you here, retard.

Are u sure that's all your eating? Are u using dressing on that salad etc. Ect. One egg is enough for one day. Eat low glycemic load all day except after your workout eat a high glycemic load with proteins.

OMAD

Start lifting heavier weights and excercise more in general if you stick to your TDEE deficit. You should be fine these retards mentioning that you'll lower ur metabolism is only true if you do not incorporate weightlifting (high intensity workouts)

Exercise doesn't counteract the drop in metabolism.

It literally does, though. Even in your fantasy world where your calorie intake is locked, exercise does counteract the drop in metabolism you get from eating less.

No it doesn't.

egg yolk is unhealth
do not eat unhealth

Attached: 1531577230968.gif (320x180, 1.38M)