I want to rent place in amsterdam and live there and make a powerlifting gym there from scratch where you can blast...

I want to rent place in amsterdam and live there and make a powerlifting gym there from scratch where you can blast heavy ass music, shout and scream while lifting, lift shirtless and no women allowed.

I will live there for first few years and build squat racks and dumbbells.

I will invite people to train with me and eventually people will want to go there just like to commercial gym. I already found 100m2 place that looks like a fucking basement.

Attached: 1552415315054.jpg (1236x1600, 542K)

nice gay fanfic

Sounds really gay user.

I think it looks good on paper but in reality lots of stupid and malicious people will start showing up.

also not inviting women is based

i would go there

if infant annihilator are playing at all times sounds good to me

what is the name of this comic?

Dead serious user, i will visit. live nearby amsterdam

The schlick is to make it feel like a home gym, without being home gym.
No sauna, fancy towels and crossfit
Just heavy weights music chalk and MINDSET

all times no but sure as fuck death / thrash metal at all times
Well and other genres of heavy shit

>stupid and malicious
Care to elaborate
I need all advice and warnings

Im actually dead serious about this
I have nothing to lose and i was considering ending it all many times before

There are rules and regulations on property usage, dumbass

Why is Jow Forums so gay?

>schlick
Schtick*

Attached: eaf.png (418x394, 298K)

some people will start stealing your shit. someone will one day start acting like a huge faggot. maybe one day a dude will try to sue you. just gotta be prepared. have cameras. some mandatory papers/policy with no loopholes.

Amsterdam doesn't sound like a place where that type of gym would fly. I could be wrong but people in cities like that prefer "fitness center" with a lot of machines and a sauna.

Billy of the Beach

I have always wanted to train at such a gym. Fuck feminized society

this
some gym here got shut down because they didn't have proper ventilation and shit.
doing this kind of stuff in a developed country is a lot of money and even more paperwork. plan it out more, you'll need a loan right?

this shit is inevitable, people are faggots in general. maybe make people sign document that says they take all risks for themselves, that gym has no liability for safety and shit. that's why we have all that shit everywhere - to be protected against retards.

The university gym is pretty decent. Not the type of degeneracy you described, but with Amsterdam being built the way it is you’d never ever get away with it. After the recent elections the fucking Green Party also gained an even larger majority, so unless your gym is “POC and LGBTQAHFUCKYOU friendly it’s going to be removed for making people feel excluded like they did with the IAMSTERDAM sign.

What if you make it "invite only"

That is indeed a thing in gym i attend to
Signing paper that if you fuck yourself up they arent responsible.

Yeah, that might work.

Not sure on the laws of countries Communist Europe. But here in the People's Republic of Massachusetts certain country clubs get away with not allowing women by registering the business as a "private club" and then essentially the owners are the only official members and they can allow or exclude anyone they see fit. And the "members" pay based on "voluntary donations"

It's also a way to skirt the laws on smoking inside a business.

These are all just referring to the requirements of a boilerplate waiver. Something that any gym should and always does have.

Why/how Amsterdam.. with rent that high?

Well, i found workplace in amsterdam right now that will allow me to start working on gym there.

But technically could be anywhere
But i know theres powerlifting interested crowd in amsterdam and rotterdam
I lifted in theirs powerlifting / crossfit gyms on outskirts and have friends that used university gyms

With that said, any business is still on the hook for negligence. Even with a waiver. So make sure you've dotted the i's and crossed the t's.

Clear exits, unobstructed pathways, haindrails etc. The lack of those basics are things that lawyers love to harp on.

user we need to talk

and you'll call it (((Guy Heaven)))

Exactly

I could cpnsideri.g going to amsterdam in the following years. How are you going to call it? Give me a name so I'll unironically give you a visit

Either "metal n iron" or "BAR"
too early to say

>unironic cuckposting
Gonna be a big yikes from me

Bill of the Beach is about the furthest thing possible from NTR

>Bill of the Beach is about the furthest thing possible from NTR

Attached: 02989012-D83D-48C5-9A2C-0520B54BA043.png (601x499, 107K)

Wojakposting is a cancer and so are you

>Wojakposting is a cancer and so are you
t. Angry dyel blacked fanboy

Attached: C3C7BF82-D2DB-4AA5-B62D-F9DEC909A60D.png (630x384, 190K)

nigga u gay

Live in Amsterdam. The city is already full with great gyms imo. Good luck though!