How do I achieve this body?

How do I achieve this body?

Imo this looks very good. Just enough strength and aesthetics, but nothing too big that will gross chicks out.. and no fuck boy abs or tree trunk legs so you can't wear jeans. I imagine it shouldn't take any spartan tier effort to maintain that body over a long period as well.

So what type of routine will get me this or similar?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 10.27.50.png (416x637, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1 year of lifting

Push-ups/dips, pull-ups, crunches and fork putdowns.

It looks fucking stupid onions boy

Attached: 345872451.png (225x225, 10K)

Dont ever lift, dont eat. Do a pushup once every 3 weeks.
Set bigger and better goals faggot, you can do better. Frankly I'm disappointed user

Attached: 1509018168091.jpg (480x480, 43K)

>just enough strength
love how people associate wide hips and lack of wide clavicles as "strength" lmao, pure fucking genelet gymcel cope

dude is probably weak af, you can get that body from just fucking pushups

His core looks pretty weak user
Do a calisthenics program and eat at maintenance but for the love of god do some fucking deadlifts or something

This body is good as a milestone, but as an achievement ? Fuck no, this should be considered only the beginning, never the end

Bro split and genetics.

Yes but that ogre on the right of that picture might be extremely strong but he is literally repulsive in terms of sexual attractiveness. Also exercising to get a body like that will take its toll later on in life. It's just not healthy.

post body

Cutting down to sub 10% bodyfat isnt healthy either but everyone picks their poison

That's true

Post body, there is no way you look even close as good

Jow Forums is full of trolls. He's probably a 250lbs chungus and all he can dream for is bear mode

is that gandy?

Post body incels

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 13.13.28.png (216x61, 27K)

cutting down to sub 10% bf is much healthier than being fat, your blood lipids will be way better, your insulin sensitivity will be way better, you will feel happier and more confident, you will look way better, you will increase lifespan and slow down aging and slow down cancer cell growth rates and hair loss and a whole list of different things

Calisthenics

Any routines you would advice please? I checked out a bunch of that Chris Heria shit on youtube but it's just endless variations of exercises, can't find an actual routine.

My gf said i have tree trunk legs when she saw them flexed. And when its relaxed she says my legs are sexy and perfect size.

Women have no idea how muscles work.

You didn't fall for the big leg meme did you....

>DO MORE SQUATS BRO

Literally the oldest gag in the book

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine (Yea i know its reddit eat my butt hole)
Heria does sell routines too but a brokeboy, like yourself, could never

I started lifting to get better at sports so yea tree trunks

it unironically is. damn i should get off internet

I only squat for legs nothing else. My legs are full genetics desu

Thanks pal.

Is this legit though? I genuinely thought bodyweight exercises were a meme or for chicks who just want to burn a bit of fat?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 14.04.17.png (449x519, 157K)

My body dismorphia is that point where this guy is not aesthetic at all. It wasn’t always like this bros

Attached: 4F014536-11D0-4A40-9B43-33A715790145.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

Have god tier chad muscle insertions and lift weights like 3x a week while eating relatively clean.

>all the roidcels talking down to this body

you guys are so predictable

It's legit and you will see good gains, its just not as effective as weight training if all you want is a good physique or to gain all out strength

I look simillar and I've started training at home in january last year. As I had around 5 months of break in the meantime it gives 10 months of training.
Calisthenics + dumbbells workout everyday, once per week break day and swimming.

wide hips

It is over.

I tried to sign up for the Thenx calisthenics site, is that good? How do I incorporate dumbells into those routines because they look quite intense already?

I used some app for phone called 'everyday workout'. At beggining it was enough as I've never trained before and later when I could do whole training and still had some stamina to spare I bought 20kg set of dumbbells and just did some additional workouts after. At first I was using 4kg, now its 14kg

Any routine will do. This is about the size you can realistically hope to achieve in a few years of working out. His frame is terrible tho, this amount of muscle on a guy with wider shoulders and narrows hips would look great.