Sleep gains

what type of bed you nogs sleepin on?

Attached: de2ccc841b473a567d546d88dadba47b--twin-size-pallet-bed-diy-twin-pallet-bed-frame.jpg (326x280, 14K)

Anything above a twin xl is degenerate.

I live in a part of the world that doesnt use bronze age body part measuring systems, so i dont know which one of the beds in that pic matches mine. But my bed is 180x200, with a single mattress obviously. Enough space for me and the pawg gf, and at the same time perfect for spooning

180x200.
Also, fixing my sleep hygiene is the biggest challenge I've ever faced. Tried cutting off caffeine for a month and all it did was kill my productivity (while still unable to fall asleep at night), left out all screens from the bed and shit and it still isn't getting better. I wish there was a magic drug that put you to sleep without fucking you up (no, weed doesn't count as it kills REM sleep).

Queen. Or a double. I don't know, it's a full fucking square. I don't need it, I'd be fine with a Twin XL and I'm not getting laid anyway, but I got it for free.

Ask your sister, she was here last night bruh

yeah i'm sure when you bring a girl home she asks why youre living on a dorm room bed

T. Virgin

Retarded measuring system.

Full for me.
Want to upgrade to queen once I leave mommy's house.

Look, Virginia nigga on a California king size, pull your panties to the left, let it G slide, Bonnie & Clyde, ride or die.
That's what you need right?

based

anything smaller than queen in too small for 2 people, if i had to choose i would buy the king one

A meter is made up from nothing you autistic fuck.

Sorry you’re not smart faggot. Inches and Feet are so simple children can figure it out. Faggot.

Queen. Being 6 foot 4 means I have to sleep diagonally.

Best thing I ever did for sleep is take 5000iu of vitamin D daily.

For me it’s the mcchicken

What changed? What was the issue ? What type D do u take??

Something like a very narrow twin. But I'll be moving soon and I'm looking towards sleeping on the floor.

Taking the D? Yeah, your mom said it helped her sleep too.

Good goy

Mat on the floor for ascetics gains. Plus I roll it up in the morning and get more space cucks.

Beds are degenerate and make you soft.

Recently bought a 700$ mattress. Queen size. Feels so goood. Don’t cheap out but don’t break the bank either.

Attached: 4D4B61B3-F5CC-4660-84B3-4C76B8ECD414.jpg (4032x3024, 2.26M)

>not sleeping on the floor for great posture
Sucks to be yall bedcels

It made my circadian rhythm perfect. I go to sleep on time and wake up early without an alarm clock.

Vitamin D3 I think? I didn't really consider different types. I buy Kirkland brand.

I want to, I just don't have the space. I can't wait to move, but the current rent is just too good to skip out on early.

Twin.

Shikibuton with my centaur body pillow.

This.

Queen size. There's more than enough room for me and my body pillows.