What did you do to improve your looks that you wouldn't tell normies about?

What did you do to improve your looks that you wouldn't tell normies about?

Defend or refute this statement:
Improving your looks is the best way to improve the quality of your life.

Attached: original.jpg (640x640, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4338464/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3800287/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2840919/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4976400/
thayers.com/shop-thayers/premium-witch-hazel/lemon-astringent/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would i tell you faggot?
Im not trying to create unnecessary competition for myself
But i give you 1 think, take care of your eyebrows

>lazy Jow Forums autists who literally take no action in thier lives, choosing escapism in the form of Internet addiction
>competition

Who hurt you?

>there are people on Jow Forums right now that don't microneedle

Nice reddit response and inability to handle self-deprecating humor

Mewing
If I see a small kid that looks like a future Chad I tell him to breathe through his mouth KEK

Pluck my eyebrows

>having this amount of autism

Attached: 33783348.jpg (640x640, 64K)

Being weak

Self-deprecating humor is a habit of the insecure

Yes because you subconsciously expect people to pity you

I chose good looking, tall parents.

>If I see a small kid that looks like a future Chad I tell him to breathe through his mouth
That's just fucking devilish, I like you

Fillers will change your life

Attached: B8-EB2-E5-D-028-C-46-D0-A519-1-D69-F03-E67-EE.jpg (750x772, 127K)

I sometimes use that when I am docent top haft

getting a regular trim on the sides and back once or twice a month. usually makes my jaw look stronger if i keep the sides fairly short

Obviously this guy does this trick

Attached: Toni-Mahfud-Photo-678x381.jpg (678x381, 27K)

Can you explain?

sure,
first photo you retract your head into your neck like a turtle
second photo you lengthen your neck and stick your face forward, tongue pushed to the top of your mouth

Almost every celebrity and make model on the planet has fillers to enhance jaw and chin.

It's literally an injectable. Any drastic before/after surgery makeover pic you see likely used fillers. They provide more noticeable results than any permanent fixture. The downside is that you have to keep getting them every 12-18 months because they breakdown. Worth it to live an ascended life.

just be yourself

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 12.45.16.png (484x394, 342K)

Skin care (exfoliating and moisurtizing with quality product)
Clean diet of organics rich with probiotics
Biotin and Collagen supplements
Sunshine
Shave your neckbeard

Isn't it better to just get a permanent chin/jaw implant for the average chinlet, jawlet joe?

>mostly bullshit, skin is overwhelmingly based on genetics
>clean diet is good but it's more for health not looks per say. Obviously internal health is expressed externally over time but organic food is not going to make you look better than non organic
>biotin will grow your fingernails at a slightly faster rate, hair effects are marginal
>sunshine can actually do more harm than good on skin and age you fast, increase skin redness etc
>shave neckbeard is valid point

Is mewing just a meme? I started not so long ago but haven't really seen any result yet.

Yes it is mostly a meme. I was one of the first many years ago to watch his videos from SH/lookism early days. I did it for years and it literally doesn't change anything. If you do it when you are still young like

How do I make my eyebrows look better?

Get them trimmed

Well you could moisturise them, use an eyebrow pencil, brush them up and out, tint them and use rogaine on them but then you would be a raging faggot homosexual

Get them plucked

have you tried just being what an attractive person would be?

If you think they have nice skin, pleasant, and yoked as fuck, why not work on it?

this is a Jow Forumsness related thread in 2019

What time are you wasting by using correct posture?

I disconnect moustache hair from the rest of the beard with tweezers so that there's a continuous hairline from chin to sideburns. Some ppl have that naturally. This gives a more masculine look to the face

Having a hard time visualizing what you're saying. Do you have an image example?

Bateman memes aside, I have an embarassingly complex skincare routine that includes using a light therapy mask twice a week. Shit changes your life if you have scarring or acne, I highly rec getting one.

Microneedle, it lasts longer

Jow Forums regulars of 2012 are growing up dummy

Attached: c1hU1Rj.jpg (583x616, 27K)

>tongue pushed to the top of your mouth

I never get how this is supposed to give you a bigger/stronger chin

I try but nothing changes

shave them weekly

Nothing, I could care less about telling normies I moisturize and hit the gym every day while eating good

For people that have / had acne, how many of you have gone to a dermatologist? Been meaning to go to one. What did they advise for you and has it helped you?

Attached: F893791F-B4F5-4CB4-94E7-636A843CF21C.jpg (750x955, 48K)

Please show one experiment supporting microneedling

That's the thing: You can tell them the recipe to the secret sauce, but they won't want to put in the work it takes. No one wants to lift no heavy ass weight. The people that are willing to are already doing it.

They are mouth breathers. That doesn't work for normal people

Get enough sleep

I got Jow Forums and I'm still ugly. There was hope because I was 5'9 and 240lbs, but now I'm 5'9 and 160lbs. However, I'm still ugly.

Now I just focus on playing sports, travelling and hobbies like art.

Everything is just looks.

Really the only thing that I keep a secret is my use of fin to keep my hairline. I'm a boomer and my friends are all going bald now and they think I just got lucky with genetics. I would tell them and even encourage them to use it but they would just mock me.

Attached: elonmusk.jpg (1920x1080, 330K)

so my chin is weak from default?

Every dermatologist has a utility belt of drugs. In rough order of increasing intensity-

*Benzoyl peroxide
*Clindamycin
*Sulfur wash
*Differin gel
*Retin-a
*Doxycycline/Minocycline (antibiotics)
*Accutane

Retin-a is great to promote rapid collagen formation and basically makes zits flake off because your skin is regenerating so quickly it just pushes the zits off.

Antibiotics often have a dramatic effect and virtually stop new acne. Combined with retin-a, your skin them heals faster as well.

Accutane is like a nuke in the dermatologist world. Usually cures acne but look up the sides, absolutely ridiculous. If you don't respond to accutane idk what you can do

I’m currently losing bodyfat right now and my chubby cheeks are going away and I’m starting to see my cheekbones. Feels like I’ve been missing out on so much. Never fall for the bloatmaxx strength meme Jow Forums.

Attached: 5C0EB35B-FAD5-4C14-8F1B-ACA1AAE73F56.jpg (736x1017, 183K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4338464/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3800287/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2840919/

1. Rhinoplasty+chin implant
2. Selecting t-shirts based on fit, opting for custom made t-shirts to show off just enough
3 retin-a
4 autistically weighing my food and consuming at least 2 lbs of dark caretenoid rich vegetables

yes it is

Share the routine user

Accutane merked my acne but I'd be lying if i said i wasnt feeling really depressed and anxious the 5th and especially the 6th month. Apart from that had dry skin, and lips but no muscle soreness or any of that

I suck my cheeks in to look more defined

Thanks, my face acne isn’t as bad as compared to my back and chest, mainly have redness around eyes and cheeks on face and frequent pimples. I do cetaphil washes in the morning and at night, but I think a dermatologist is definitely my best bet.

Attached: 74E11BCF-F877-49E9-82F7-AC518C93BCF2.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

Do tell my guy

idk man, you look pretty good in the pic. btw are you natty? or did you unzip your chubby cheeks to make them more aesthetic?

also do you know giorno's routine? he looks lean as fuck

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4976400/

Attached: 3453635745736.jpg (481x602, 36K)

Tell me tell me

mewing
cosmetic surgeries on your face
posture

Dude. Let us know. I've got scarring from my teenage years. My routine and diet now mean my skin is healthy as ever but I've still got deep scars to deal with.

When mewing, should my top and bottom teeth be touching? I have a weak jawline, so I became accustomed to keeping a gap between them.

i've been on either antibiotics (ethromycin/lymecycline) or gels (benzol peroxide/differin/clindamycin) for about 3 to 4 years. i was prescribed lymecycline to start and offered accutane but never took it because you can't drink on it.

i'm just on benzol p with a topical antibiotic at the moment because i'm older now. much better than usual but still a bit shitty on off days.

haha woww

>4channers mocking other 4channers for being even more autistic than themselves
This is peak autism

Autism

Microneedling.

Lift

Enjoy ur limp dick

>mostly bullshit, skin is overwhelmingly based on genetics

Are you actually fucking retarded? Fuck I wish I could stomp on your fucking face you dumb cunt. You can get rid of acne with skin care fucking retard.

Attached: JyGxx.gif (480x480, 178K)

Red light therapy. It may be a meme but 30.00 off Amazon won't hurt me in the long run.

this is the kind of thing niggers reply to crime stats on twitter

Attached: Snapchat-648466938.jpg (640x640, 38K)

The poster didn't mention acne, and normal people don't have acne you disgusting piece of subhuman filth. Even for grotesque pizza faced fucks like you with acne, you'll fix that from hard prescription medication not cetaphil cleanser you ignorant pos

Attached: 598b4e82efe3df39008b498f-750-562.jpg (750x562, 63K)

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

No acne is highly related to skincare. My brother and I had bad acne growing up, but only I went through the means of properly taking care of it. Mine went away and his face is full of pock marks from scratching away at his face. He also only eats fast foot, and doesn't get any sunlight. Its difficult to tell we are even brothers sometimes.

I was taking accutane a year ago, felt depressed, every day i wakeup feeling like a car hit me, it also killed my libido, its been a year and i stiol feel the libido fucked up.

At least you're healthier now

Sunday-Friday:
Morning: Simple facial cleanser, Mario badescu rose petal toner, The ordinary vit c serum 30% in silicone, and It confidence in a cream day moisturizer. If I'm breaking out, instead i wash my face with Nizoral fungal shampoo, then apply everything in smaller doses. I have bacne like fuck, and spraying with the same toner has calmed it down. Finish with Supergoop! facial sunscreen.

During the day I don't touch my face, "refresh" by spraying face, neck, and chest with Caudalie grape water. For sweat, I use this Japanese blotting towel. They're like $1 USD and not hard to find.

Nightime: wash face with Teadora face and body wash. Use Tatcha violet-c serum and Elizabeth arden good night's sleep. Cover in vaseline to retain moisture and improve absorption of products.

Saturday: I apply toner, vit c serum, and use Tomo Moly i'm real sheet masks at night. Nighttime business as usual. Every two weeks I use a dermaroller to help with old scars, and skip toner completely. Use night cream and non-stinging vit c serum. Had to experiment because everything stung my ass to shit till I settled with Nutricelebrity vit c serum.

Wednesday and Thursday: 30 minute light mask treatment with Dermashine pro v with red light. If I'm breaking out, use blue light.

Protip: if youre actively breaking out, use rose toner. Thayers is perfect for that. Use sunscreen regularly, and vitamin c serums help the healing process better. gl bros hope this gives you an idea.

I have acne and I guarantee I fuck more girls than you. Faggot. If you're under 6ft4 you're subhuman.

rec for retinol bro

thayers.com/shop-thayers/premium-witch-hazel/lemon-astringent/

That stuff works pretty good

Sounds like you're a little too excited about his look, man. watch out or you'll give yourself sticky fingers

>Dermashine pro v
This mask looks creepy as fuck
But it's probably very effective

Also, the vaseline part to lock in moisture, do you really think it makes a difference?

Elizabeth Arden retinol ceramide capsules doesn't fuck around. $50 for a 30 day supply if it's in your budget.

I thought it looked fucking crazy at first, but it works. Using it after four treatments started to make my old scars fade faster than all the creams I tried. Currently trying to save up for the Dennis Gross mask. The Vaseline trick varies per person, but it does work great if you get dry a lot.

What a fucking psycho am i right?

I heard that they should be slightly apart.

>cycle
>mew
>fap excessively

Really works, esp if you're on a cycle

WHY would you put on lotion before getting in the shower now that's just silly

>leddit

here's what you gonna do:

1. push out jaw. avoid looking like a fish though
2. puff out chest slightly
3. stand straight
4. look people in the eyes
5. wear sweaters

Attached: 1539560951926 (1).png (474x631, 234K)

I am an alpha chad

Did go and got no results at first. Remember when the dermatologist tells you to take antibiotics once a day you should do it 4x per day. I also got some strong antibiotics for a burn and started throwing that stuff on my face. Skin is beautiful now

The back of your tongue friendo. Swallowing helps establish contact in the back. It is not easy at the beginning but you will learn how to properly do it. Most people here just push the tips of their tongue up and think they are mewing kek

-pluck eyebrows
-use moisturiser
-got teeth whitened once
-use a face scrub
-vit c and collagen caps daily

not ashamed to admit it