You're making yourself a complete breakfast, and not drinking powder, right Jow Forums?

You're making yourself a complete breakfast, and not drinking powder, right Jow Forums?

Attached: 2019-03-21_08.58.24.jpg (1932x2247, 2.93M)

> eating breakfast

no

That egg looks delicious. As do the potatoes.

Skipping breakfast, going to eat half a slab of ribs when the tournament games tip off at noon.

I eat two ounces of raw almonds every morning.

Only reason you should be eating breakfast is if you are a laborer

Too much calories for me rn but very good one OP.

Attached: 1553124501759.jpg (512x475, 32K)

> not activating his almonds
ngmi

I eat dick for breakfast, lunch, and dinner too.

I don't get hungry till afternoon, some milk or fresh juice is enough.

Stay small then faggot

Protip for home fries, boil them before bed, let them cool overnight, then fry them in a pan in chicken or duck fat. Made the eggs Gordon Ramsay style

Almonds are a meme, you'd just be better off IF. Enjoy your anti nutrients

Spotted the dyel

Last time I had breakfast was 15 kilos ago. I'm not having one for at least 10 more.

Post body fatty. Show us the power of eating a full meal as soon as you wake up

Mirin’

fuckin shills for Big Breakfast

Go suck off your tranny sugardaddy, breakfastboy.

>Stay small then faggot
I eat 200 grams of protein within a 6 hour window, "faggot"

>"Breakfast"

Fuck all but fat and carbs on that plate OP.

What is that like 3 eggs max?

Yeah, too many carbs. Needs bacon, sausage, cottage cheese, and cheddar.

I usually just eat something quick. Ussually some rice and chicken which I keep fridge stocked with and some pumpkin seeds and fruit. A tea or coffee not too long after depending on my mood.

Bread and potatoes for breakfast...

Here's some basic nutrition info for you user:

After you sleep for the night your body is in a fasted state (that is why we call it breakfast). The longer you go in the day without shoving food into your face the longer your body remains in what state it is in when you first wake up. For most people it's a fat burning state because you have ideally digested everything you ate before sleep and now you're running on existing body fat. This is a good place to be because you are burning fat instead of storing it. If you have excess body fat it means your fat cells are not good at releasing energy. Being in this fasted state adapts your body to run on it's own fat.

Whenever you eat your body stores fat. How much fat it stores depends on a few different things but mostly on the release of insulin. When you eat your blood sugar goes up, your body releases insulin to bring it back down to normal and then you wait until you get hungry again and repeat the process.

When you eat foods that spike your blood sugar very high, like the bread and potatoes in this pic, your body has to spend a long time fighting off the high blood sugar, and unfortunately you will not get your blood sugar back down to your pre eating fasted state by the time you get hungry again. So you eat this stuff first thing in the day because you are told you need to eat breakfast, you eat what looks to be 60% high glycemic foods, your blood sugar goes up, your body stores fat, you get hungry again not to long after because your insulin is out of control and your cells aren't getting energy because your storing fat instead. You've fucked yourself from the first meal of the day, better luck tomorrow.

Attached: 1552963181221.jpg (750x750, 93K)

Right. Eggs and cheese and broccoli and bacon and spinich all baked together.

Attached: Bacon-Broccoli-Cheddar-Crustless-Quiche-V-1.jpg (800x1067, 92K)

t. poorfag who can't afford three meals

Drinking processed powder doesn't count faggot

>muh brotein, nutrition is just macros and that's it

Not only is this all broscience, but I also never specified when I eat breakfast; just that I eat food instead of drinking dissolved powder in tap water for breakfast

Based

Why do you torture yourself with 3 small meals instead of 1 nice meal?

>nutrition is just macros and that's it

Of course it is, What the fuck else is it?

He isn't going to get anywhere with maybe 20g of protein on that plate max.

Vitamins and mineral etc.. are important. However if your eating a balanced diet you don't need to worry about them.

It's not broscience, it's actual science.

>1 lb of chorizo
>6 eggs cooked in pig fat and chorizo grease
>each egg covered in around a fat slice of melted brie or whatever cheese i had left
>4 glasses of raw milk
I'd says its a complete breakfast.

Pic related is what my breakfast used to be over last summer. fresh squeezed grapefruit and i smoked the salmon every week. I stopped doing the avocado and oats shit when I realised i can just add more eggs and it's infinitely cheaper than an avocado a day

Attached: breakfast.jpg (3024x4032, 2.26M)

I don't know how you make your potatoes but the absolute tastiest way I have learned to make them is to steam them first until tender throughout. Then pat them dry and fry them up on the skillet until crispy.

cooked an inlet with bacon peices, paprika, ginger, tarragon (a smidge of jeera too cos i love that shit) and a bit of chili. made toast for brekkie and a sammich to take with me. success, would be better if i had some mushys and tomato as well but i need to shop

avocados cost $1?
You can afford to eat smoked salmon every breakfast but not avocados?

try toasting those badboys it tastes like your sisters wet dreams

I've started being an eggboy since starting keto.
>want to buy bacon
>find out the nutritional label doesn't count the grease
*sigh* Too much guess work. I'll just spice up my eggs with cheese instead I guess.

>Big Breakfast
hehe

Attached: 1553058740434.gif (400x300, 715K)

Those eggs look great. I'd replace the potatoes and bread and tomatoes with bacon though.

remember in primary school where we learned that commas can replace constant use of the word "and" when listing things? me neither

t. iq so high he invented the chair-bench

Attached: 1552811060881.jpg (879x734, 104K)

you guys are so stupid all that shit is so time consuming. Takes three steps

>Blanch them until you get them as soft as you want.
if you have a lot
>put them in a bowl, season them with spices and oil and mix and put in a tray
>broil them, mixing occasionally
if you have a little
>season and put on a pan with tons of butter or fat
>fry them on low heat, remove them once they're as soft as you want. Bring the heat up to max and fry them while you stir it for 1-2 minutes, getting them crispy but not soggy

omlette for fucks sake

1$ a day is 365$ a year on something i dont even like. I get the salmon from my buddy that works at a fish place. They have loads of extra fresh fish thats not "bad" but it isn't good enough to sell so the employees get to keep it. So I would get some then smoke it to keep it edible for longer

omelette. NIGGERS.

Attached: 1548257994180.jpg (1055x1078, 139K)

How is that any less time consuming? Steaming only has to boil about a couple inches of water as compared to your half gallon method. And broiling probably takes just as long as the skillet. If you were actually smart and wanted to save time you would just microwave the potatoes with a cover on and then do whatever you want.

T.chef

Nice meal, but
fasting until at least noon > breaking fast immediately after waking up.
That's just a fact at this point.
There is also no reason not to work out fasted, unless you specifically want to gain fat.

Better time saver- don't eat potatoes.

If you want carbs, throw a pack of rice in the microwave. Or throw however many cups in a rice cooker, fill to the line and press start

it takes much longer when you're relying on steam to transfer the heat into the center of the potatoes than it does for hot water.

everyone claims to be a chef when the truth is they reheat frozen burgers in the microwave at the movie theatre

i dont have a microwave or a rice cooker. Generally what I'll do is I'll make them in bulk on Sunday then just reheat them when I want them throughout the week. Also rice is gross compared to potatoes.

>Tomato
Fuck I love tomatoes.
What other juicy vegetables (inb4 fruit) does Jow Forums like? My principle vegetables for nutrition are cruciferous ones, but I keep tomato, onion, and pepper in my diet because I like the taste.
What other vegetables should I try out?

i dont know faggot why dont you try them out youself jesus christ you're pathetic

>eating breakfast
lmao point and laugh at this retard, do you even have a functioning metabolism

Attached: nsfw2.jpg (1280x798, 94K)

Maybe because going to the store and buying one of every single vegetable and then cooking them in different ways just to check the taste is substantially more odious a task than asking someone what they like.
Cunt.

Attached: vegetables.png (766x794, 616K)

Are western veggies that fucking poor? Look at all that shit that chinese have.

>Are western veggies that fucking poor?
No those are just my personal preference
I think asian vegetables are best for pickling
But that's just my opinion
They're vegetables, so they cost like nothing anyway

if you can flavour them with stock and finish them in a pan with the juices of whatever else you are cooking broccoli and cauliflower can genuinely be delicious. apart from that im similar to you but i use mushrooms in my frying a lot. another good one is frozen spinach or peas, just add it to any sauce for extra flavour and nutrients (maybe boil the peas first)

An instant pot would change your lives.

You can microwave potatoes just as easily, just stick them with a fork a few times and nuke it

>*impedes on your zinc and iron absorption*
heh nothing personnel, kid

>Drinking processed powder doesn't count faggot
Eating doesn't count as eating guys

See The grease is melted fat, if anything bacon has slightly less fat than what's listed on the label since there will be leftover grease in the pan

I agree but I just have so many extra potatoes at home so why not

I do workout fasted, my goal is to get bigger though, why wait hours just to eat

My metabolism is through the roof, it's actually too high

>mY mEtaBoliSM iS ""hIgH"
brainlet

>eating
heh

based

Either make protein pancakes or scrambled eggs. Drinking a shake for breakfast is for lazy fucks and dumb fucks who can’t cook

Attached: A15E2598-FFD1-4CFE-AE27-4B41A4E47BED.jpg (750x714, 341K)

California almonds only though.

Amen brother, preach it.

Labourer on a demolition firm here. 10.5 hour shifts of hard manual labour on intermittent fasting. No calories until I get home at 1800 then it’s gym, bath and bed.

make sure to activate them first

>That distance from her belly button to her vag

fuck I love this woman.

Attached: 1532358702156.gif (188x174, 474K)

Yup. Every morning I have 3 egg omelette (just eggs, tablespoon of milk, and about 15 grams of cheese), a chicken sausage, and a slice of whole wheat toast.

>eggs, bacon, and bagel w/ cream cheese for breakfast
>Ribs w/ broccoli for lunch
>All you can eat sushi for dinner
Tomorrow's gonna be a good day

Attached: 1485988941551.gif (575x450, 282K)

>Creamed cheese on the and potatoes
Shit, that looks delish

Bruh, you're going to crush your head one of these days.

I eat like 1500 cal of beakfast and tip it over 2k with powder.

>CARBS
NGMI BRAH

literally extreme cutting on omad with a single chicken breast and a bunch of vegetables. I've been suffering like this for two week's and its payed off.