>27
>me watching everybody my age let the wheels off their wagon
HOLY FUCK BREHS HOW DO I STOP AGING

Attached: Receding-hairline-300x223.jpg (300x223, 7K)

By dying. You'll never get any older than the day of your death

Bump

I don't want to age ;_;

Your appearance will suffer greatly though

antioxidants, balanced diet, moisturizer, low body fat(not underweight levels), consistent exercise routine that also includes cardio, low stress levels, moisturizer

>HOLY FUCK BREHS HOW DO I STOP AGING
stay outta the sun.

What is a good moisturizer to use?

I'm the same age as you and have noticed this too. If you're exercising and eating right, you're miles ahead of most people. Balding and wrinkles you can't do shit about it, so just forget it. Dress well, take care of your skin, don't poison your body with alcohol or drugs, and reduce stress where possible.

After 30-35, being in the "fuckable" category requires way less effort than in your early 20s. Don't have a beer gut is pretty much the biggest requirement.

Also get enough sleep and water.

I’ve been working for for around 8 years. I’ve eaten cleanly mostly, I’m 24 now. I see people my age and they look like normal people. Is there any significant advantages to me working out so hard and being so meticulous with my diet? 30 year old friends look tragic, but I don’t see very many benefits(pic related) health wise for the future.

Attached: FC199B6E-14F9-43DC-A58B-BD979000FAAC.jpg (2276x2276, 1.87M)

*working out for. Also I mostly use body weight regrettably this last year but my base was Muay Thai. That got me into fitness in the first place.

its a personal thing you have to find out since everyone reacts different to stuff
I've had best results with noncomedogenic Cerave stuff, but ymmv

HGH

24 is nothing. Working out and staying in shape will pay dividends in approx 5 years.

>Is there any significant advantages to me working out so hard and being so meticulous with my diet?
> 30 year old friends look tragic

There's your answer as far as aesthetics go. But as you age your focus/goals will shift. When your friends are 35 and wheezing while walking up stairs or you start to notice that every time you guys hang out they're complaining about their high blood pressure or their sore shoulder...that's when you realize the benefit. Our bodies don't age from using them too much (except in extreme cases), for most people we age because we stop using our bodies and let them atrophy.

Thanks for the reply guys.

Write a very specific will and set aside money for taxidermy so you can mog manlets from beyond the grave.

Lol

>30 year old friends look tragic
How bad is it?

36 year old boomer here. Virtually all of my friends who are my age and are married and have kids look(and act) like they're mid 40s. I own part of a company that involves a lot of international travel so I haven't settled down yet. One of the things I hear the most consistently from Clients, Uber drivers, randoms I meet in restaurants/hotel bars, etc is that I don't look 36 at all. Most put me around 28/29 and they all say some version of the same thing "you don't look young - you just look youthful - like you've taken good care of yourself".

It's a real gift when you get to this age because you can easily pull college girls and you can still hit quality milfs in their late 40s.

The girls that I consider to be my marriage/relationship prospects are about 500% better now at 36 than they were at 26.

Receding hairlines, big guts sticking out, not married, no kids. Constant cheating on spouses and drug use (cocaine, alcohol in copious amounts every weekend). I am determined not to be that guy

Attached: B42197D3-2284-4277-9894-85B7FCDAD5E2.gif (271x303, 2M)

>Balding and wrinkles you can't do shit about it,
and also polio is a dangerous disease, right grandpa?

> Constant cheating on spouses
> alcohol in copious amounts every weekend

what the fuck is up with this man? So many people I know in their 30s do this shit. Is is an unwillingness to grow up? If you make a comment about it everyone gets on your ass for being """"judgmental"""" and dismiss it as "everyone makes mistakes! you only live once! just do you gurlllll!" The guys are just as bad. Men aren't being raised to be fathers/husbands and women aren't being raised to be wives/mothers.

The people I looked up to when I was a kid who were in their 30s were you know, respectable or kept up that appearance. I never saw my parents party or act like college kids.

Dude I'm 27 and starting at 25 everyone around you hits the wall HARD. Men or women, they look like dogshit. If you keep this up into your late 20s and beyond you'll go from top 10 percentile to top 1 percentile

I'm asking myself the same question. It must be a thing of our generation i guess. I'm 26 now and have some friends who are over 30 that are doing coke every weekend even tho they got kids and go to music festivals getting wasted on molly. When I was like 5 or 6 my dad was around 35. I am pretty sure he never did that kind of shit. He was a father figure and not apparently trying to flee his engagements. What wnet wrong with our society.

>fast
>autophagy
>???
>profit

Yeah it’s crazy. One of my cousins was complaining about how everyone his age is already married. I’m like bro... you spend your teens and 20s fucking vapid club sluts and wonder why you’re in that position..

Attached: 1314CC77-42CF-4404-82B0-C767C7153226.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

Tfw parents never taught you anything so entering uni at 24.
Any tips on how to start a family at 30? (Graduation)

Have your finances in order and a decent job before you think about starting a family. Nothing worse than being overworked, unpaid and having zero sleep if you want to spend even a modicum of time with your spouse and kids

I always found it to be really immature of the parents to have kids when they don't even have a proper job yet

>Any tips on how to start a family at 30?
Isn't this a normal age for that nowadays?

Yet you ended up on fit

>let the wheels off their wagon
me no good english plis eegsplain

Attached: 1512747452172.png (460x442, 39K)

They stopped taking care of themselves and started to look like shit.

thunks

Attached: 1512234375832.png (211x239, 6K)

How does aging work usually? Do you start looking worse gradually or does it hit you instantly?

I also recommend cerave brand for both face wash and their lotion in the tub. Some chemical exfoliates such as stridex in the red tub would be beneficial at night time. Also, make sure you are wearing a sunscreen every day...that's the number one thing that impacts your skin (sun damage.)

thanks based boomer

I heard sunscreen that isn't working by physically blocking the UV rays is really bad for you

Thanks boomer for the inspiring thing, what's your routine to take care of yourself and how long have you been doing it?

Wtf where do you live?

Do people really cheat on their spouses often?

did they died

How bad is the wall hitting around your peers?

hairline issues will hit most men mid 20s and act fast

1. Stop blaming your parents, circumstances, or environment. You're in charge if you want to be, otherwise guess who's to blame?
2. Don't rush starting a family, you should be well situated career wise which is around 3-5 years after you graduate. There's a pretty high likelyhood you'll meet your sweetheart in uni though, so then you can enjoy some years with per before having a kid.

I lift 2-3 times a week and do cardio 4-5 times a week, optimally. I don't really do anything too extreme to take care of myself aside from getting a lot of sleep, drinking a lot of water and trying to minimize the bullshit in my life. I think the big one has been that I've been doing my own thing (either working for myself or owning my own business) for about 7 years now, which means no commuting, no dealing with shitty bosses, no dealing with crappy customers and bullshit from people. I work in an industry I enjoy and have built a product that nobody else has made before so I get some respect and adulation for that.

Full speed trainwreck. It's an exponential decay with age. I don't know if it's exclusively an American thing but it's almost unreal.

Attached: 1550672728769.png (1000x4000, 356K)

NY area, Throggsneck
The people whom I'm around.. maybe because they're Puerto Rican and Cuban but they all cheat on each other. A family friend 5"3 manlet has a girlfriend who he's cheated on many times and she always takes him back. It's really comical. I should mention that most of those people are also in their.. wait for it... 50s. Needless to say, my gen x friends have issues. Some of which isn't their fault...

I meant skin, wrinkles, etc.

I'm 24 and working out very often. Minus one, all of my peers look like shit with and without clothes on. It's like they just stopped caring.

I have a meticulous lifestyle and diet currently. Skin creams, cold showers, sauna, sunscreen... Very American psycho-esque but I'm hoping it will pay off in the end.

cardio
sunscreen
clean diet
no drinking
stress management
yoga and meditation have shown some telomere regenerative stuff but that's mainly in people with telomeres prematurely shortened from stress (combat veterans)

Attached: 0CA9FC0F-5718-4C3E-B602-1D594E457C52.jpg (960x948, 71K)

Ditto user, seems like after 25+ people stop giving a shit and just let themselves go. If you can maintain a good lifestyle into your 30s it's like playing life on easy mode.

Attached: 1553205325404s.jpg (192x180, 3K)

>34
>have not visibly aged much since I was 23
>everyone in my age group has aged like milk
>getting pussy is easier than ever but not as satisfying
yeah no one thinks it's a long game. Fuck if you live to be 80 the average for healthy people. You've spent half your life over 40. Just trying to be fit and pretty for as long as possible

guessing you aren't american lmao

?

everyone cheats here.

Thanks for the info user

Most people give into the dude lets drink booze to excess every weekend meme lmao

I know someone who drinks rum and monster every weekend till he is black out drunk. This gonna make you look like shit real quick

hair ages you more than wrinkles

avoid alcohol jew at all costs

How often can you drink?

>34
>still single
>gets pussy "easier than ever" from the past the wall women but can never get a girlfirend

lol

Not him. I drink max 3 a day and often only drink in the weekends often its just one a day with dinner. I drink about 2 days a week on average so about 8 beers a month. I didn't even drink for 2 months so far. Just don't drink more than 2 in a row a day and leave some days in between. Pic related: my beer.

t. 29 year old yuropoor

Attached: orval.jpg (740x986, 67K)

everyones lives are linear and all of you will definitely decline at age __

That's pretty fucking cool man. I give you props for that. I'm pretty proud of my accomplishments and where I'm heading in my career, but people like you remind me what I aspire to be.

What product did you build? Not sure if you don't want to share for anonymity.

>at 25 everyone around you hits the wall HARD
I feel like a lot of dudes around here are cheating themselves out of looking better, longer by just going along with the narrative that the wall is only something that happens to women. EVERYBODY who takes care of themselves can avoid the wall and age gracefully and EVERYBODY who doesn't will slam into it. You just notice it more in women because most dudes don't bother with ideal male aesthetics until their mid20s or later, if at all. Women generally START with ideal feminine aesthetics, then lose them when they don't adjust their lifestyle.

Attached: pic somewhat related.jpg (720x631, 81K)

Yeah, the wall will sneak up on men. It isn’t mentioned as much because men aren’t valued as much for their looks as they are their status. You can still pull as a man with a good job and a healthy income. Nobody gives a fuck if an ugly woman has a good career.