Reminder that working out is great fit, but make sure you’re taking the time to educate yourself...

Reminder that working out is great fit, but make sure you’re taking the time to educate yourself. How are your grades fit? What books are you reading?

Attached: 5194E4A5-817D-4AAF-9CC3-395BE156D98F.jpg (2000x1318, 1.7M)

>how are your grades
>caring about some subjective horseshit rating given to you by some crackpot faggot that thinks he's smart cuz he learned how to sit in rows and fill out forms

Epic bro. you can't be too "educated" yourself if you're still stuck in grade school paradigm

>learn things
>forget because I never have any use for it
thanks education

Ι have postponed my thesis for so long cause I'm totally lost and alone in this. So overwhelmed and I'm afraid of starting and when I do I encounter blocks that make me feel total shitty cause of all the missing knowledge I have in my education/craft. And it's the only thing keeping me from graduating as I have passed all the necessary courses.

>How are your grades fit?
hs dropout
>what books are you reading?
i really can't recall the last time i read a book.

All good, graduated on deans list. Gonna take some time off before doing any post secondary

muscles > brains

Wouldn't something like math not be subjective.

Reading books doesn't make you smart. Good grades don't mean you're smart.

But I'm trying to educate myself by studying physics in university

>How are your grades
Lately I've been having nightmares about failing a class or not being able to graduate. Except I graduated long ago. Maybe I should get a masters in my free time or something. Or learn a guitar.

>but make sure you’re taking the time to educate yourself
I went to law school, and couldn't find a job making anywhere near what I was making writing software.
Fuck education. It is a scam to steal money from teenagers.

He probably studied a meme field and can't even imagine that scientific and technical fields like engeneering and computer sciences are based on actual knowledge and skills.

>How are your grades fit? What books are you reading?
none of that will ever make you happy
in fact, it will make you more depressed.

> How are your grades
4.0 from an Ivy

> What books are you reading?
Reasons and Persons by Derek Parfit (for contemplation about the self)
Cracking the Coding Interview (for getting a job)
The Third Door by Alex Banayan (for fun)

No, law is an oversaturated market that you stepped into. My roommate worked part time at Barnes and Noble, and two of his co-workers were lawyers. Market so shit that people are taking minimum wage to shelve books and clean bathrooms.

Education didn't scam you. You scammed yourself. This could have been prevented if you had googled "job market for new lawyers."

Only ugly people need to be smart

Attached: 1553115613607.jpg (1080x860, 72K)

Reading is sooo boring

Finished my MD two years ago. Last thing I read was Do You Believe in Magic? It's a nice account of alternative medicine in the US.

This, muh smurts is the ultimate cope and worse than deluded manlets

FACE > HEIGHT = FRAME > PERSONALITY > FASHION > MONEY > INTELLIGENCE

Most people obsessed with how smart they are are pretentious faggots, and are the ultimate incels

>rejecting objective measure of performance
Yeah I have a hard time learning too user

>who were the Greeks
Okay pal, enjoy being a dipshit forever I guess

Dragonball Z and Kingdom hearts fanfics. The cringier the better.

>He isn't reading Kierkegaard right now
Never going to make it

Wann talk about it? I already threw my studies and going for a trade level degree in it stuff but looking into starting again.

Reading Meditations,for whom the Bell tolls and black company currently.

My Grades are good at a not too challenging school but im Working for them. My attitude is finally getting better thank.

My lifts suck but im not looking like a skellington anymore and am still lean.

All in all good but i feel like im very late wih getting my shit together in my later 20s

>studied in Oxford, still have shitloads of student debts
>picked a meme-study

I fucked up

Grades are alright, I'm taking a research year. I justified it to the authorities as beefing up my CV before residency applications but in reality I want a whole fucking year to focus on step 1 prep.
Now I'm like three months in and having a really tough time maintaining internal motivation. Realizing I've never accomplished anything without the adrenaline of an impending deadline or someone breathing down my neck/ setting a fire under my ass about it.
How do I keep perspective? Contemplating pursuing daily meditation/prayer, going to church more frequently (if that is motivating at all, idk).
Wake up at 6a every day just so I'm not a goddamn layabout. Also research is going pretty well so no worries there.

Are you me?
Keep at it user, we caught on a little late, some people never catch on, or catch on too late

>chad is dumb
is this what incels and genetic trash tell themselves?

Attached: 1550954090421.jpg (1475x1837, 1.95M)

I feel like I might be literally retarded

I had to take pre algebra in high school and even then on the tests my teacher would point out the answers to me because she knew I was so fucking dumb I would cost her a raise if I took the test with my own intelligence

Its weird how easy it is to be proud of someone else for something you are beating yourself up over.

Thanks. Only compare yourself to the you of yesterday.

Fight on

Jow Forums is retarded who would have guessed