Love handles getting bigger despite calorie deficit

I am doing intermittent fasting for the first 5-6 hours of the day. I then usually eat mac and cheese, a couple of eggs, 2 tablespoons of natty peanut butter, greek yoghurt and honey, cottage cheese with pumpkin seeds before bed. This all totals usually no more than 1800 calories. Other days i'll change the foods up but always stay in or around 1800.

I am 6'2, 182lbs been cutting for around 3 months now, i am looking leaner around the chest/delts and torso and upper back but love handles are getting bigger. why?

Attached: 6EwJvhI.png (523x426, 418K)

Why are you eating Mac & cheese bro

I heard yohimbine targets that fat. Your body handles that area differently

Cause i like the taste. I prefer to eat foods i actually enjoy rather than chicken and broccoli every day. Some days i eat fish, chicken, tuna etc, just for the last couple of weeks it's been mac and cheese

Mac & cheese is unironically fucking disgusting

holy fuck, your back is real lean but your hips are still fat af

The doctor on the recent nutrition debate on rogan said love handle fat is insulin dependent. Try keto+OMAD for a few weeks see what happens. Don’t think the Mac and cheese is helping

Redpill me on yohimbine. Rudimentary search tells me it has no documented benefits, but has documented side-effects, such as elevated heart rate and anxiety.

Are they really bigger, or is that just loose skin dropping down from losing a bunch of fat in that general area?

yhcl not just yohimbine

You're eating too many fat/carbs still. Reduce those and eat more protein instead if you're hungry.

>Redpill me on yohimbine
it's a specific intelligent herb that targets exclusively fat stored in your lower back. If you take yohimbine while being lean it will burn your brain because you have no lower back fat to burn

The love handles aren't getting bigger, you're just getting leaner and smaller in all other areas while your love handles seem to be yet unaffected by your caloric deficit. They're probably genetically encoded to be the last place to lose fat and the first one to gain. So you're going to have to go fully skelly to make them go away
in short: you're genetically predisposed to have them unless you're at 8% bodyfat or lower aka you have shitty genes

you aren't doing those stupid side dip things right

Those make the muscles under your love handles bigger, thus making your love handles appear bigger.

Attached: side dip thing.jpg (417x500, 30K)

intermittent fasting is not 5-6 hours you dumb nigger. try a real fast of 48-72 and watch your gay sex handles disappear

Kinobody disagrees with you. What now?

Damn I know this feel brah. Shit I guess this is gonna be how I look at 182lbs when I get down to it

>Brb just did IF, ate two pizzas spaced 30 minutes apart

Attached: 5B273411-7B22-4C86-81AB-214FDBEEF5F6.jpg (326x294, 18K)

Stress.

Kinobody is on stuff you retarded faggot. He takes clen and maybe even dnp to full dumb niggers like you.

It's true i do have a lot of stress. Any supplements to help it? The only one i currently take is zinc and magnesium

So you're saying kinobody is unachievable natty? He's not on stuff. I have black men in my gym who are 3 times his size and just as lean. They have no idea what clen is

Clean up your diet. Your diet is dirty. No pasta or dairy. Less eggs. More fruit and vegetables. And they'll go away

>specific intelligent herb

Sugar, glycine, high calories, stopping exercise, preventing oxidation of long-chain fatty acids.

this. just loose more weight or deal with it faggot

He is not saying that his body is unachievable natty. Just that kinobody isn't natty.

Attached: Kinobody-Greg-OGallagher3-1-e1459020504136.jpg (800x577, 87K)