Married woman told me this is her dream body on a man

She said to me about a pic i posted she said "you look like Tom Hardy mate and that ain't a bad thing trust me xxx" and then i pressed her and i said "so you like him then" she says "like him? i'd fucking leave my husband tomorrow if he said the word that's all it would take mate tellin ya xxx".

So then the next minute she sends me this pic of Hardy and says "mmm dream body on a man why can't all men look like that"

And yet she tells me i looked like Hardy in a pic and i am also jacked and look even better than him. Was she trying to say she wants me? She's married

Attached: 0f8a27d7c3157825cfd585fcd12e6fb7.jpg (552x880, 50K)

yes she want to fuck you, you mongoloid

user called you a mongoloid lol I havent heard that shit in ages so kak

But yes mongoloid

Damnit you mongoloid!

Yes, she's trying to say she wants to fuck you.

Just don't try to wife her up after her marriage breaks down. We already see how much she respects long term men

This is what fit gets wrong about women's taste... fit is so obsessed about 'aesthetics' and being lean. I've never met a woman who doesn't think Tom hardy is top 5 man material, and most couldn't care for cuts or vascularity.

Aesthetics is for girls, manly men are for women. That said, OP you are a fucking faggot if you think you are better looking than Tom Hardy.

Attached: MvBj.gif (636x265, 2.83M)

>OP you are a fucking faggot if you think you are better looking than Tom Hardy.
OP never posted a pic tho

I never said i was better looking than him i said she compared my looks to his and i also am more jacked than Hardy in terms of body

Wait this body isn't good enough for Jow Forums standards? Wtf? Does everyone on here look like Jeff Seid or something. How can that body not be enough?

This is because they don't realize there's both a point of diminished and negative returns.

If you have an FFMI of about 22 that is PLENTY.

The rest is just being lean enough to see your abs. NOT being fully shredded, abs just visible at all is enough. Like legit 10-15% depending on genetics and distribution.

Going further than that on size and definition won't do much to make you sexier, and taken too far will certainly have a negative effect

If real, she's basically begging you to fuck her and gave you an opening even an autist like me could use.
>you look like Tom Hardy
>I would leave my husband to fuck Tom Hardy
Your reply should have been:
>Yeah? And how about a guy who looks like Tom Hardy?
Also
>i am also jacked and look even better than him
This. Post pic OP. Let's see how deluded you are in addition to being autistic.

>i am also jacked and look even better than him
>look even better than him
>I never said i was better looking than him
So you're not only delusional and autistic, but mentally retarded. At least you're confident in your looks, I guess.

Fuck her then tell her husband

I meant i look even better than him in terms of BODY you idiot not his face

still waiting on proofs

so many replies that she wants to fuck him, stop to think does he even want to fuck her, you guys are so thirsty for some pussy its unreal

Attached: 1542840058133.jpg (680x639, 58K)

>women

>roiding for this

Attached: 1551854958349.jpg (680x629, 37K)

What does it matter? Surely you are not going to be a fucking degenerate and fuck another man’s whore you little shit?

send the convo to her husband

Attached: 48419827_947521375442500_1289006718746886144_n.png (700x720, 455K)

>grill tells me I look like Tom Hardy
>same grill says she would leave her husband for someone that looks like Tom Hardy
>Was she trying to say she wants me?
We might never know user, women are such mysterious creatures after all

Attached: 1552329082915.jpg (1433x1080, 221K)

No she didn’t. She said she would leave her husband for Tom hardy, not someone that looks like him.
Surely there is no difference between a 4chaner with an ok body and a super star hollywood millionaire with an ok body, right?

Just give her the D.
She's asking for D.

fucking bitch, tell her husband.
bros before hoes mate.
Honor is everything.

Get this fat kike off this thread now

Nah m8
First you fuck her then you send him the video

Attached: 696228D3-15A3-4F3F-91B9-C925693160D0.jpg (570x487, 23K)

>grill: "wow user your BODY looks like Tom Hardy's"
>OP: "Do you like him?"
>grill: "I would leave my husband for him"
>10 minutes later
>grill: *sends a pic of him*
>grill: "user it's his BODY I like
>OP: "guys is she into me?"
>brainlet.jpg
>you: "no"
>pic related
kek

Attached: 1534013364528.jpg (492x419, 58K)

AND THE DRAMA CONTINUES IN THIS EPISODE OF TRAILER TRASH MATING, TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR AN EXTENSIVE UPDATE

learn to read nigger, we are pointing out the autism of our fellow user by even thinking about if she wants to fuck him, it's painfully obvious she wants to fuck, never said anything about if he should fuck her or not.

see Jow Forums, this is why you don't get laid.

mus be nice in your "Jow Forums bubble", but the reality is different. a little respect for a men who trusted the wrong bitch should be normal.
just imagine yourself in his shoes.

>Union Jack tat

Attached: 1526013679184.jpg (1024x770, 97K)

sauce?

this, that poor dude doesn't deserve to have a backstabbing bitch as a wife, she should suffer for that shit, not him.

Jeff Seid looks weird

>woman falling for manlet body
Interdasting.

>Ya, I want to fuck Tom Hardy too

This was the only correct response.

Why the fuck do my threads routinely get deleted when retarded shit like this stays up?

Attached: 1506385375493.jpg (403x392, 40K)

HOLY PICKLE ON A STICK SUCKING MY DICK, RICK!