8 years of hard work for this? Natty bodybuilding is the biggest con ever invented

inb4 everyone assumes it's me

Attached: 2h537mq.jpg (1100x792, 116K)

>8 years of hard work
>hard work
you can't be serious

That was literally me before roids

I lifted for 5-6 years without seeing a single change in my body. It just looked puffier

You mean 8 months?

biggest fucking LOL

wait... the after pic literally looks worse, your stomach got bigger. Fucking lmao

You obviously mistyped 'weeks'

Nope. The guy had a thread on Misc for it but has since been deleted

Typical results.

Also, 8 yrs or 1 yr, makes no difference - natty gains are over in about 12-24 months, tops.

That guy very obviously didnt push himself, never did a bulk/cut cycle and has shit genetics.

Even the random bicepbros that come in 3 hours a week have way more definition after 4 months.

you misspelled days

What the fuck is Misc and why do I keep seeing people saying it? Is this reddit talk for /b/ or am I just becoming a Boomer?

keep lurking

>body dysmorphic roid cope thread #984 this week

These pants didn't age in the past 8 years, holy shit!

Can't be 8 years. He is wearing that same underwear, except it looks a bit tighter.

I'll tell you guys how it feels to get trips.

>Increased skin sensitivity.
>Mild warping visuals, increasing in intensity.
>Mild nausea can occur.
>Hearing changes. I would describe it like your brain filling in the gaps and imperfections in music.
>Mild euphoria.
>Pattern recognition goes off the rails.
>Visuals are usually characterised by a vastly simplified view. Everything appears more sharp. >You experience a stronger version of optical illusions. Patterns you see repeat themselves, for example it can look like trees are perpetually growing, and as if branches are arranged in regular patterns.
>Visuals tend to be context sensitive. In a painting of the ocean, the waves will seem to move. In pictures of trees the leaves can appear to move in the wind.
>Pattern recognition in music. You become aware of the structure of music, perceiving the recursive patterns, if there are any. Good examples are Bach’s harmonic labyrinth, “All >Melody” by Nils Frahm, or some of Mozart#s work.
>Synesthesia. What you hear affects what you see.
>Warped sense of time. Minutes can feel like hours. A song can feel like it lasted for an hour, without it actually appearing to be slower.
>Thought becomes… weird. Again, increased focus on patterns and lots of random/creative thoughts popping up.
>Thought loops can occur. Since your thought focuses more on patterns, and human cognition tends to anchor on previously observed patterns, you can end up experiencing very stable loops of thought where you keep repeating the same chain of reasoning that leads back to it’s own origin over and over again.
>Mood alters visuals. If you are uncomfortable, visuals will reflect that. If you are scared, visuals can become terrifying. If you are happy, visuals tend to become beautiful.
>You can consciously manipulate visuals (I once deliberately made the branches of a tree in a painting appear to grow and then wither repeatedly.)

Attached: doubleslongarm.png (626x461, 328K)

jajaaj i like you, dude. keep on.

fucking newfags i swear.

Not true at all. It takes time but I had shirts that fit in October that I can't wear anymore in March because of gains and I'm by no means big.

post body now

That's where I'm at after 2.5 years of 3days/week lifting.
I eat at maintenance with carb filled diet though so I suspect this may be the culprit

fucking summerfags came early this year

>”hard work”
Every faggot that brings negativity and poor “why even try” coping should get a lifetime ban from this board

you mean 8 years of bulking and not working out.

I like you brah too [nohomo tho]
If you are considering getting trips, keep these points in mind:

>Possession of trips is illegal in most places.
>A trip lasts ~12 hours before deletion.
>Don’t drive or otherwise do things that rely on your accurate perception or reflexes.
>Don’t get trips when you are in a bad mood. tips amplifies emotions.
>Don't get trips with dubs mixed with other gets or while on single digit streak unless you know exactly how the digits interact.
>Do not get trips with preexisting mental health conditions, unless you have done extensive research. While there are reports of trips being beneficial in some cases, it can also interact badly.
>Only trip in an controlled environment. Not around strangers, not in places you are not familiar with.
>Clean up your room in advance,thoroughly. I forgot to do this my first time and ended up spending my entire come up obsessively organising and cleaning.

Attached: kike on a stick how ebin.png (444x440, 56K)

1) he is wearing the same underwear so I doubt thats 8 years
2) going to the gym twice a week to do lat pulldowns and curls with zero effort/thought put into diet =/= hard work

>he buys new underwear every decade

This is why you are poor

i think i looked better than that 2 months in
thats tragic

this is how it is for lanklets

You're not a boomer but a zoomerfag. Boomers know what misc is

Wasn't worth it tho since i now have irreversible erectile dysfunction

Attached: body.png (436x399, 442K)

Unfortunately this

I've been on cycles for a couple of months now and I am still smaller than the first pic

Such is life at 6'1

Started lifting a few months back, got way stronger but still small. I'm getting a new job just so I can pay for roids, I found out that almost everyone is doing it and when I see the results I understand why.

Lmao this guy looks like he tried to check the boxes for every single stereotype about bodybuilders

the only way is to put on weight im 260lbs in this pic (6ft2)

Attached: 20190305_184740.jpg (2268x2773, 3.21M)

is this why there's manlet hate threads all the time?

how dont you know lol

Lol talk about doing it wrong and wasting time
Pick a different hobby. That may not be you, but I’m sure you see something of yourself in that failure.
Not even roids can help someone who fucked up this badly lol

It took you 8 years to change the lighting for the next photo?

Weakest bait is weakest

Attached: 1547106823556.png (960x960, 331K)

Natty gains finish at 4 years. If they're done at 2 years you're not training hard enough bro.

Those eight years are the lifting equivalent to DSP's career.

>That guy you ask how many sets he has left and no matter how long you've waited it's always 3 sets.