Gym culture

share gym culture things

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

philly.com/philly/blogs/trending/The-Internet-rallies-to-get-a-jerk-and-his-iPad-banned-from-his-gym.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1552656593397.jpg (500x751, 78K)

Attached: girls-gym-outfit-evolution-fitness-and-gymnm-2000s-201-018-26629207.png (500x669, 170K)

oh no nonononono
what was he thinking

Who the fuck is this kid and why does everyone keep posting him? Just looks like an average gym-goer lifting beginner weight, what's the problem here?

If you can't see the problem then you're a part of the problem. Grow the fuck up and fix yourself.

>The gymnasium (Greek: γυμνάσιον) in Ancient Greece functioned as a training facility for competitors in public game(s). It was also a place for socializing and engaging in intellectual pursuits. The name comes from the Ancient Greek term gymnós meaning "naked".
Alright cool.

>Only adult males were allowed to use the gymnasia.
NO WAY FAG

Attached: rwerwerwer.jpg (1021x1024, 91K)

Shouldn't the person who's taking the picture of him "grow up?" We all have to start somewhere, what's the point of making fun of someone who's skinny and nerdy looking? I'm pretty sure 90% of us looked like that when we were beginners unless you had Chad genetics in which case you wouldn't be on Jow Forums in the first place... Seems like projection :/

Attached: tenor.png (360x346, 142K)

This

Attached: 1552885290394.jpg (1031x906, 130K)

There is no problem. That's the meme.

Then when someone points that fa t out the meme is to jump in and say things like "leaving on the rack", "shaker cup on the safety" etc.

It's just shit posting for shit posting sake.

>engaging in intellectual pursuits.
>With women

Yeah, nah. Doesn't work like that.

Wow... wtf happened to Jow Forums. I'll take the sipposting retardation over this stupidity.

Man is this forced meme still getting attention?

/fit always kinda sucked desu. It was always just one or two memes that got seriously played out.

Like super mongs scared cat deadlift, or the brap posters, now there's this thing.

It's just a never ending trash chute. And like all trash chites every now and then someone tosses out something valuable. But it's 99% garbage

last comment always gets me

For the newfags, there is nothing wrong in this image and it's just a massive meme.

Watch these homos never point out anything specific.

Attached: itsme.jpg (1138x640, 31K)

fucking die you sub human nerd bitch

Attached: 1536263647475.jpg (945x945, 121K)

Fuck this guy. Tell him to get out of the squat rack.

For the newfags, there's just things wrong in this pasta and it's just a shitty meme

Watch these homos never comment on the vocaroo pointing out 10+ specific things

always wanted to kick field goals at the gym

Fucking manlets with their iphones

Probably the funniest image ever posted to Jow Forums

Attached: 1552765888950.png (500x500, 135K)

reminder that the cunt was banned from that gym and became a laughing stock since he lives in a small town

stop posting shoops

Attached: 1553194421875.jpg (497x751, 75K)

The nerve of some people.

Attached: 1552457016893.jpg (502x756, 105K)

Attached: drinkit.png (500x751, 319K)

post vocaroo please

Lel

>He took the bait

Imagine taking posts in a shitpost on a Polynesian macrame image board seriously

fokken ZUCC, disrespecting higher forces of nature

sauce me

Attached: 1548610459413.jpg (256x386, 59K)

there was an user who lives in the same town as him in a thread when that pic was posted, take that as you will. said the guy was a massive insecure loser irl too

Why do some fags grunt while lifting? It's really distracting like those Tennis girls. Why can't they shut up

Because sometimes weight gets heavy.

i lift heavy ass shit and never grunt louder then a talking tone

they want attention

Honestly training naked would probably be a big help. You wouldn’t be able to hide your flaws and thus really motivate you to keep on top of your diet and exercise. If you’ve played team sports you know a dick is a dick, it’s not gonna turn you gay unless you already had gay tendencies.

>trying to engage in intellectual pursuits with a bunch of naked women around
You'd have to be gay to think this is a good idea

the guy with the ipad's wearing sperry's.

t. subhuman nerd bitch

I wanna share my cum between her face tits and stomach awooooooooga

If I had the MS Paint skills, I would swap the last image for a white girl in niqab.

Those always gets me HARD ON

Attached: 236_1980s-Silver-Rose-Catalog.jpg (1149x1420, 100K)

I've always wondered. Is this the same guy?

Attached: redshirtDL.webm (640x640, 2.6M)

>Laughing at people trying to improve
That really rubs me the wrong way.

This gave me a new fetish

What a fucking ipad asshole.

90’s was best

lmao i've seen some autistic people in my time but NEVER have i seen a fat fuck carrying around a fucking ipad. Absolutely EMBARRASSING!

I bet those three know each other and are messing with the guy recording himself for a good laugh because that's what friends are for. To support and encourage each other and to make each other laugh and have a good time. I wish I had gym friends.

Attached: smiling_ahhhhhh.jpg (434x393, 40K)

For me, it's the 90s

lost

>this newfag doesn't get it

Attached: 1549525878803.png (703x704, 567K)

only just notice the left guy lmao

For those that dont get it.
This picture is a meme because its a reflection of how most people on Jow Forums where when they starting working out.
Skinny, pale, weak and insecure virgins doing squats because ss + gomad got recommended to them.
Pic very related.

Attached: 98e.jpg (2888x1480, 691K)

wasn't the story behind this an user was constantly taking pics of this guy who eventually noticed?

I grunt loud as fuck when grinding reps.
Idk why, its involuntary, i really cant help it.

>Not getting together with based actual boomer gym owner and boomer friends, to listen about the good ol' days, in dirty back of the gym and eat a shit load of meat

Attached: Sin nombre.png (1270x529, 1.2M)

ifs because you are a feminine bitch

its believed that women moan during sex to attract other men to join in. this is something that occurred during tribal days. while you are the gym lifting you see men you are attracted to and grunt and moan for the same exact reason. it is involuntary because you were born gay.

Its the same beta dyel autist who keeps posting it trying to force it to become a meme.

I don't think its the same people.
The dude in the pic is smaller than the dude in the webm
And if I know correctly the webm is older

Hahah i agree

Imagine the sweat, haha gross.

>haha I posted it again mom!

>haha! this guy is cRaZy! Right, everybody? xD

Attached: 90sVenice.jpg (800x547, 116K)

If you were as boomer as me you'd know that would be dangerous, what with how much lower ur nuts hang you could catch them on the bar during a DL
That's the problem with you kids these days, your phones made you lose the ability to think. And another thing, ya got no damn work ethic, just expect it all on a silver platter and walk all over my lawn like it's yours.

How is this allowed?

I never liked gym thots being there because it was always a distraction of some sort, never a good one. I also never wanted to do anything about it because most of the guys who did were weird and passive-aggressive or fags. But I think that at some point I should have listened to them desu because it was just one of the many aspects of gym """culture""" that made me dump money and time into a home gym. It's a little hole in the wall, a chamber of despair. It has brought me gains but, I miss the environment of having bros and meeting different types of guys, making new frens. It harkens back to what was established in ancient Greece in the first gyms, how individually they trained their bodies to be strong, free and virile, to be like the barbarians of Europe instead of like the dyel fags of Asia. And collectively, they aspired to build a glorious culture full of beauty and excellence, unlike modern faggots who only chase gains and let most anything good turn to shit, and include w*men when ever there is a dollar to squeeze out of the situation. If you are young and have that feel of excitement for developing life experience and your body, enjoy this phase is all I'm trying to say I guess. Your disgust will build up and at least some of you will become home gym loners, basically proto-boomers, in isolation and full of rage. Like me.

yikes

This went viral a while back and as a result, ipad guy got banned from the gym. Also his mom apparently kicked him out of her house lol.

philly.com/philly/blogs/trending/The-Internet-rallies-to-get-a-jerk-and-his-iPad-banned-from-his-gym.html

His mom got him kicked out of that gym. Sad!

>iPad to the gym
What the fuck?

Thats actually alphadestiny holding an iPhone

90% still look like this...ya dumb bitch

I remember a woman at my gym wearing some 80s fitness clothes a year ago at my old gym. It was refreshing to see instead of out of shape girls wearing tights.

Is it cause squatting in the bench rack?

I would honestly try fuck in the gym right then and there.

Don't make me cry bro

This faggot needs to lift heavier if he's not hitting the point where he's grunting reps through

Attached: 1552517092856m.jpg (1024x768, 123K)

*PSSSHHHHHHHHHH*
*SSHHHHHHHHUP*
x5

Ok I think everybody should own and maintain a gun, but the dolls are setting off alarms in my head.

What the fuck is even laughing about? He looks like absolute shit himself

>macrame
....nice

someone's trying to milhouse it

This is actually legit.

>everyone should own and maintain a gun
T. an actual fucking retard

No you're wrong
I'm rage pilled... nobody in the gym after 12am-1am
I'm there screaming as I destroy hamstrings quads back calves traps and forearms

You mean to tell me I scream for attention when nobody is in the fucking gym???
I scream/grunt on heavy triples or 5s
I need the rage to flow through me...

Not my issue if you're low test and oozing estrogen out of your pores... I'm there to train not to impress or get attention

Attached: 42BF301F-E307-48E5-B7BF-AF675DB51350.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

It's actually surprisingly how supportive Jow Forums and bodybuilders in general are. I know like 95% of the anons here would defend the DYEL and tell the iphone faggot to fuck off.

You haven’t been laid have you?

Shit I've been there, fuckin sucks to feel those eyes on you lifting bitch weight like it's heavy

Attached: 1546147092275.jpg (937x1001, 56K)

>I wish I had friends
FTFY

I wish I wished I had friends

I guarantee a Slav took this pic.

Attached: pepe with extra cheese.jpg (640x633, 39K)

came here for this lmao

Attached: 1552118695409.jpg (500x525, 27K)

Gym culture is pretty trash.