What's the best way to lose weight when you're short?

When you're a 5ft goblin is it better to cut more or exercise more if you're aiming for skellymode?

I'm 5ft1 and I want to get down to around 85lb from 115lb but it's been a month and I'm only at 113? My TDEE is 1500 something and I eat average 1200cals a day, I only do a light cardio so it's not muscle weight.

How do I achieve pic related and what's the shortest amount of time it'll take?

Attached: goals.jpg (779x727, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4LJf9fYM8-s
youtu.be/PlV25s-f2Bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop eating fatty

/fa/ please, your thinspo threads are existentially terrifying.

Would a water fast help to kick start things?

Attached: gallery_584546_37514_29479.jpg (480x480, 36K)

>sounds baity but I will bite
eat less. sleep more. no idea WHY you would want to do this as you sound like you have body dysmorphia but I have friends that do this to themselves too.

don't go to the gym and just wither away. reduce your calorie intake and forget the existence of food. blend everything like it's food meant for a baby.

I find it really hard to sleep because I'm drinking a lot of tea and coffee to keep the hunger at bay.

Should I go no caffeine to try and maximise sleep? I'm scared I'll binge if I go no caffeine.

Attached: apinkeunjidiet.jpg (2000x1899, 316K)

Same ways as for everyone else.
Stop making excuses and fucking do it.

What a waste of milkers

Attached: 1552196965528.jpg (753x707, 331K)

I'm too short for their advice, I figured Jow Forums would know better since I'm short and squat like a bodybuilder-shape but without the muscles.

god i love skinny girls

I'm actually very curious for you. can you post body pics? if not, that's ok. tea & coffee is okay. Are you an asian female?
Why do you want to look that way?

>I said "don't sleep" sarcastically, unfortunately. I tend to not eat at all when I get upset and sleep so I lose my gains during bulk.

>Why do you want to look that way?
I'm flat and I'd rather be aesthetic than flat and fat.

How much do you usually sleep when you're upset?

Attached: image (9).jpg (600x596, 221K)

SAme

Attached: 1522935761992.jpg (500x493, 58K)

oh, Jesus Christ. uhhh. for 15 hours and would probably eat like 400kcal in a weekend.
you should probably look into a diet that you enjoy and I recommend not asking Jow Forums and going to instagram or Tumblr where you'll find your... type.

the gal looks great but who are you trying to impress? be honest. yourself or other people?

How do you know you're not just losing water weight?

Maybe I should try to get some lorazepam or something.

I've weighed 90lbs before. it's not great. but that's /thread for me.

go see a psychiatrist because you belong on Tumblr. goodbye.

Attached: 1552509396861-2.jpg (640x369, 56K)

You guys are right. I'll do a fast next week and see how it goes.

Attached: neon_genesis_evangelion_minimalist_wallpaper_by_greenmapple17-d7wfhz4.png (1920x1080, 222K)

you could look good instead of like a hungry, lazy, ill skeleton who is afraid of food and tries to take the easiest way to be "aesthetic" which will just either lead to sickness or suicide but you do you i guess
wither away and die if you want it so badly

youtu.be/4LJf9fYM8-s

Jesus Christ why

Left is so much better. Right is terrifying

Stop enabling obesity

You genuinely need to lift and eat properly if you don't want to look like shit. Shortcutting it by doing eating disorder-tier diets will just fuck you over and you'll lose weight without actually looking aesthetic.

Attached: 1553109127905.jpg (1152x1152, 160K)

t. low test numale

I'm hungry and afraid of food but I'm not a lil skeleton yet. That's the goal.

I'm not lazy and I'm willing to work hard on reaching it but I don't know the most effective way to work. Suicide will probably be more likely if I remain a lardass.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Go be retarded somewhere else. The only way to get to a BMI of 16 is to be an anorexic cunt. It's not healthy, it doesn't look good, and it makes people correctly assume that you have mental illness. Unfortunately, beating restrictive eating disorders is very hard to do, but you should still get help from a therapist.

Attached: boomer breakfast.png (662x502, 51K)

Do a flip faggot

If a 5ft goblina "lifts and eats properly" how long will it take for it to get underweight?

I'm eating properly at the moment, 500 below TDEE, and it's not working.

Why is the first post always the best post?

>He thinks BMI 16 looks bad

Attached: d6d0d6f907d32a92396d7eb3be7a2604--girl-group-kpop-girls.jpg (236x419, 19K)

Be my gf and let's make manlet and womanlet children for starters if you are an actual female (female) haha
t. 5'3

I'm too fat to flip atm

Attached: Kei.full.42816.jpg (680x1020, 168K)

>Implying I'll still be menstruating at goal weight.
Eww.

Attached: 31474862_1898232260227386_1947338683107508224_n.jpg (1080x1350, 99K)

dont /fast/ hun what is your maintenance assuming you didnt do cardio?

say your maintenance was 1500 calories, i would eat 1250 calories and then burn 750calories a day from cardio (30min-1h of stairmaster), thats 1000cal deficit total for 2lbs a week fat loss.

i recommend stairmaster as it will work your thighs and glutes nicely while burning an insane amount of calories easily. also its virtually no impact

[[jogging/running is insane impact and a pure meme for burning fat. it eats your muscles, lowers your bone density, and devastates your joints, you end up less healthy after months of jogging]]

so start out 6 days a week, do 1 hour at whatever speed you can manage, and just increase the speed as you go, keeping the intensity high so you're sweating

it'll take about 2 weeks to get used to the stairmaster and during that time your muscles will grow and adapt, and you'll be going faster and faster stepping rates.

i started out at 20steps/min>40s/m>60s/m within the 2 weeks, and then 70s/m for a week, and then cycling between 70-80s/m for a week, and now im working on 80-90s/m this week :)

after 60s/m on you'll be burning from around 700-1000 cals an hour, so try to adjust for this by eating more in compensation

so when you get to say 100 steps/minute and you're burning like 950 calories or whatever it is, add 200 of feeding calories back to your eating so you can benefit more (by eating more!!) than by leaving them as excess burned

not doing this might make it slightly faster, but you do still need to eat well:
1500 cal: 200g carbs, 70g protein, 50gfat
anything around this will be great! :)

Attached: 1542873525739.jpg (604x460, 60K)

essem sentimiento cuando em jamas tendre uma senorita wuera 90 libras gritandome rasgunadome

Just eat and lift and you’ll look great. Females i swear..

oosp at 1250cal not 1500:

0.7g protein per pound of LeanBodyMass
0.4g fat per pound of BodyWeight
then add those up into calories and subtract from the total number of calories to get the carbs!
fat:0.4*113= 45.2g
protein: 0.7*(LBM guess 100lbs) =70g
carbs: 1250cal - 45.2*9 - 70*4 = 1250cal - 646.8cal = 603cal now divide by 4 = 151g!

so 1250cal, 45g fat, 70g protein, 150g carbs

you can be pretty flexible with this, you'd want to be within +/- 50 calories of the daily cals, and you can say swap 10g protein over to carbs giving 160g carbs, or 40g fat and 160g carbs some days :)

Even if you did start this diet, you will bail eventually. Eating 1200 cals a day and starving yourself ONLY to look like photoshopped girls in Pinterest in thinspo section is retarded and it’s just a temporary solution. Not saying that you should compete in bodybuilding but why don’t you talk to a coach that does bikini girl prepping for shows? They are experts at getting their clients to extremely low body fat while making them eat more than 1200 calories with or without steroids. Pic related, that girl’s body fat percentage is as low as one of those thin spo girls, but she’s more defined and healthier.

Attached: AA41CBEB-C3C6-4658-8FE5-3DCD9597A42E.jpg (682x1024, 212K)

God these women are just bones

THANK YOU

I walk 10k a day for cardio and was thinking about jogging, but I'll give stairmasters a go instead.

Attached: egregr.gif (474x267, 491K)

WHAT HAVE U DONE

Attached: pierce+brosnan+james+bond.jpg (400x389, 32K)

You misread. I'm saying I've already been eating average 1200 for the past month and it's not low enough.

She looks good but she's also TALL. If a stubbins wanted to look like that they'd have to be at least BMI 15. Pic related is BMI 17 at 5'1 with almost no muscle and she still looks obese.

Attached: 20121115_1352976355_85281100_1.jpg (520x781, 138K)

You haven't been eating 1200 calories a day. Post weights of foods to change my mind

>not low enough
It’s not that your caloric intake isn’t low enough, your body pleateued because it’s TOO low and your metabolism is shot because you ate only that much
>She’s TALL
You’re not making much sense. Are you saying that just because you’re short you can’t look the certain way? Yes, you can.

And on average 1700-2000 calories are the basic caloric intake for women. If you have to eat 1200 -1500 to maintain your body then sorry to say this but your metabolism is damaged by your low caloric intake and I don’t ever want to be in that position.

Attached: 1552441856243.jpg (1200x1920, 519K)

WHY would you possibly want to look like the chemo patient on the right? the left is infinitely better than the one of the right
holy fucking christ see a psychiatrist

Attached: WTFAAAAAHHH.png (720x720, 499K)

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1540494473584.png (221x228, 11K)

It’s not about height, it’s about frame.
If you have a wide frame, you will not look good no matter how much you starve yourself. The only way to work with a wide frame is to build a good amount of muscle and get that athletic look.

How would it change your mind?

- 3 surimi sticks, not weighed (30cal each)
- 1 cucumber, 453g (70cal)
- 2 beetroots, 78g, 93g (74cal)
- 3 tsp olive oil (120cal)
- 5 tsp balsamic vinegar (65cal)
- 10 olives (60cal)
- 2 tomatoes, 116g, 109g (40cal)
- boiled potato cubes, 400g (348cal)
- spinach, 20g (5cal)
- 1 chicken breast with skin, didn't weigh (200cal)
- diced peppers, 100g (30cal)
- 1 wholemeal toast (65cal)

1167cals. I rounded some of the cal numbers when I wrote it down but yeah...

Attached: Granta Cover.png (477x487, 212K)

right if your TDEE is 1500 and you are eating 1200 a day your deficit is too low, 3500 calories equates to one pound so in theory it would take you 12 days to lose one pound and that is if your calulations are precise and you dont mess up at all, even light cardio burning say 300 extra calories a day would cut the time it takes you to lose a pound by half

>Are you saying that just because you’re short you can’t look the certain way?
That is what I am saying.

>And on average 1700-2000 calories are the basic caloric intake for women.
You're being lied to.

Attached: wwifTsp.gif (300x167, 3.29M)

I want to be Sprite Zero

youtu.be/PlV25s-f2Bc

Manlet cope.

That's what I thought but it's not working out... Maybe I should weigh things better? I usually just follow the packaging numbers for processed things.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

you need to cut out processed things and focus on very lean meat like chicken breast and greek yogurt, getting fiber will be hard so you may want to get some laxatives and drink plenty of water, these high protein foods will leave you feeling more full and satisfied as well

oh and yes weigh everything you have very little margin for error because you are so tiny

No wonder why all you teenagers want to kill yourself. I'd kill myself too if I acted like that.

Good point about the margin of error.

I'm thinking of getting some bran just to eat on its own since it'll be lower cal than having wholemeal carbs like breads.

Attached: blog-003.jpg (800x600, 52K)

based korean shame culture destroying peoples happiness

Pic related is a bit shorter than you. Height really isn’t the main issue when it comes to how you look, it’s more how you’re proportioned. If you got long torso and short legs you may look more like a goblin like you mentioned. That doesn’t mean that you can’t improve your looks though. Don’t confuse yourself with height and proportions.

>you’re being lied to
When I was natty at 5’5 125lbs 15% bodyfat year round 4 years ago, I was still eating 2200~2400 calories because I was lifting weights 4-5 days a week and did low intensity cardio for 20-30 mins everyday. Building a bit of muscle through excercise and doing cardio is the ultimate way to achieve lean and slim figure without damaging your metabolism, and most importantly I was never hungry.

Forgot pic

Attached: 3A201FEB-B627-4C19-B260-C00A561F2FA5.jpg (634x933, 297K)

>Pic related
>Looks obese
Jesus. Good luck with the slow suicide tho I guess.

saddest shit desu.

>obese

Use Lose It if you want a predicted timetable for results.

> I only do a light cardio so it's not muscle weight.
I assume you're a chick. No matter how much you train, unless you roid you'll never get too big. Men have way more testosterone, with helps building muscle, and we take a long ass time to get buff. Lift weights, get some muscle. It will only help you. Thiccer thighs and gloots, better posture, perkier tits, more energy.

>jennie's bitch face
I want to cum on that

Damn she went from a 9 to a 7 if this is real. Before pic has ideal body.

KYS ROASTIE

I wouldn't go skelly. I know everyone wants to look like a skinny little 1950s French model but it could have long term health drawbacks and it's hard to maintain.

It would be better to build your legs and ass up and tone the upper half. Maybe do the book Strong Curves. Work your butt into the perfect butt.

You better believe there are fit guys that would jizz their pants over a flat girl with a nice butt and legs.

You have the opportunity to be very sexy but instead you want to be generic. Not your fault though, a lot of young women really just want to fit in at all costs.

I'm not a fan of sticcs or stix.