Lifting barbells

>lifting barbells
>not stones

Attached: StoneShoulder180_left.webm (270x480, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Husafell_Stone
ironmind.com/news/Icelandic-Stonelifting-Tour/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wanting to train with objects that dont allow you to use your strenth efficiently, and therefore not build it efficiently
yeah ok you look totally cool like im sure this is how cavemen got strong unga bunga

>not both
You activate certain muscle groups uniquely well with stones. Grip and upper back get hit much differently than any barbell lift I know of.

1.) take off the hoodie and do it shirtless(post body)
2.) I am willing to bet $40 and my barbell/plates(since you’re this poor, apparently) that you cannot do that more than 6 times before gassing out.

I use barbells too btw

Also you are right, I did 3 reps per side today, after upper body day at the gym. But there's nothing wrong with low rep work for certain lifts.

Attached: VideoCapture_20190321-202000.jpg (1080x1920, 372K)

Also I'm totally down for a free weight set in exchange for 7 reps.

Teach me your ways. What does a rock routine look like?

This is cool. Get strong however you want to user as long as you are improving and enjoying it.

Most of what I know I just picked up from strongman videos on youtube. The Larry Wheels/Hafthor Bjornson collaboration videos were great for this since it included instruction from a very qualified source.

I don't have all the equipment for a full stone routine such as atlas stone platforms, but the stone in the OP is good for walking for distance a la
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Husafell_Stone
as well as stone to shoulder. I have lighter stones that I can lift overhead and even lighter ones that I just pick up and hold with one hand to failure.

i mean you implied stones were better is all

>said the natty dyel that won't hop on the juice to build muscle efficiently, as opposed to running his no-gains meme program

Thanks bud, this looks based af. Imagine a grug workout routine that only uses shit you can find outside

I want to get analogues for all the famous lifting stones and train on them until I can go to Europe and do all the big historic lifts like the Dinnie Stones and ironmind.com/news/Icelandic-Stonelifting-Tour/

Attached: Irishman-Jack-Shanks-and-the-Dinnie-Stones-c.-1970s-.png (644x653, 474K)

I have a 5rm deadlift on this one big rock
Shame part of it broke
Will take a pic soon as i get back

this is my goal as well. I want to be in the first 100

I mean you look like ass if that's what you're trying to shill stone training for.

But strongmen do stones for a reason, and goddamn does it build grip strength.

I used to throw boulders in my backyard when I didn't have access to a gym and my forearms would kill me from handling the clunky shape of them.

10/10 for grip and strength
0/10 if you want to be aesthetic.

The English won't lets us train with weights, so we train with stones.

Attached: hamish.jpg (480x270, 35K)

better hurry mate, Wikipedia says 92 people already as of August 2018.

im too weak to do strongman training

put that fucking cock away

sorry bro fitness is exciting

Attached: Coath-Adam.jpg (900x900, 49K)

bumping for this guy

Did it help you gain forearm mass or was it just strength?

stones come in all sizes, friend.

There is a baby carrot in your pants

n-nice dick bulge phag

Bar bells are balanced for a reason. Objects like this aren't

based

Mainly just strength. Fingers got strong as fuck too. I can do fingertip pushups and my forearms got (denser)? I guess.

Not much bigger but it got dense overall.

good for grip training.

Attached: 20190321_214616.jpg (4032x1960, 2.4M)

What is mike cernovich doing again
Did he not get enough attention after going in politics ?

Attached: conan.jpg (600x450, 87K)

now and then is ok but after doing this consistently for a long time instead of regular training herniated spins will start to occur from the asymmetrical movements

But can you do 1000 handstand fingertip pushups while my favorite anime OST plays in the backgroud?