Doctor says not to lose anymore weight

My doctor said not to lose anymore weight (5'7 152 pounds) or I'll lose muscle mass. But I still have a noticeable gut and tig ol biddies.

What do? Go back to eating more then just do pushups all day? I am an absolute noob when it comes to lifting.

Pic related, me rn

Attached: WIN_20190321_14_23_01_Pro.jpg (1000x480, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0L6dQzYeJDf
vocaroo.com/i/s1TRDtOpZ8Gq
vocaroo.com/i/s0z1hk9n5w7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YIKES!

BLUE BOARD FAGGOT

Build muscle.

Lose what muscle? Lol just lift you dork

Could you elaborate a little?

how tho lmao

Lift, eat nutritious food, and cut out all the junk food.

You are a disgusting, skinnyfat twink.

>lose muscle mass
What muscle mass, loser.
Lose another 20 lbs, those tiddies are revolting.

Jesus christ.

Read the sticky, get yourself onto a lifting program, and continue cutting - fuck the doc, you're at least at 20% bodyfat you've just got no damn muscle to lose.

Hit the gym and get as ripped as possible
Fuck your doctor. I know doctors and I know for a fact the nutrition part of their whole studies is less than a week out of 10 years or something

Hit the gym, don't skip cardio, get as lean as you possibly can and then you can determine whether this is gyno o4nfat (at 5'7 150lbs, seems lioe gyno definately)

Lmao

Just do SS

Your tits are really sad user.

Attached: crying_marisa.png (661x600, 415K)

Oh Jow Forums everytime I'm down on myself I know that i can just come here and see someone who has it so much worse.

Eat a moderate calorie surplus and lift weights. The sticky has several beginner programs to choose from. Spend a few months building, then shift back to cutting. Spend a few months cutting and shift to bulking. Repeat til you make it, them shift to a maintenance routine and diet.

Glad I could help user uwu

Get a new doctor you fat fuck holy shit

SS+GOMAD?

You're at the point where no matter how much effort and drugs you put in you will always have the remnants of bitch tits. I'm not sure if surgery can help.

MILKIES!!!

fuk

>taking anything GP says seriously

GOMAD is the absolute last thing he needs.

Hey frens, fat OP here

So what I've got from this is:

* Ignore the doc, keep eating under TDEE (I was doing 1500 calories before, maybe I should bump it up a little to 1800 with extra protein?)
* Keep lifting and doing pushups n' shit until I'm actually good at it
* Cry about tiddies because they can't really be helped w/o surgery

Anything else?

Attached: catcel.png (360x360, 118K)

yes no maybe so?

>* Cry about tiddies because they can't really be helped w/o surgery
Wrong. I can help you. Perhaps we can continue this conversation in a more private and intimate location(your room for example). I'm sure I can suck you dry.

I'm skellymode, so my opinion is gonna be biased, but I'd say fuck your doctor (don't actually) and cut at least 20 or so lbs before bulking. As a son of two parents with multiple degrees in medicine, doctors don't know piss all when it comes to everyday advice.

Alright what you need to do is eat a calorie neutral diet that's high in protein while doing resistance training (lifting weights, kettle bells, something). This will hopefully help you recomp your body.

Thank you all frens, despite some bullying I feel very motivated to fix my fucked up gremlin body

Attached: 9f5.jpg (694x608, 37K)

Did you forget to lift or something?

What do you even eat? The human body is not just some furnace that transforms food into energy.

Here is an example, fren

Attached: example.png (515x178, 9K)

Read the sticky you effeminate newfag.

Fuck it, I've beat off to less.

>I'll lose muscle mass
What muscle mass?

>Nothing but carbs
No wonder you have those extremely saggy titties.

Noted, avoid carbs

I'm learning

i’ve been 5 7 120. you might as well if you have no muscle

Read the fucking sticky you faggot

Read the fucking sticky.
>pushups
There goes your chest and a bit of tricep and delt. What about the rest of your body?

I was asking if OP was the result of that

Either read the fucking sticky or stop baiting.

I have the same stats and look wayyy better, you need to start eating and go to the gym lol

how is that possible?? im 210 lb and 5'6 and my chest looks like shit but it looks like this

Attached: photo-ffadult-r20-s2-458282117_73849.1277440140.0.superphoto.jpg (601x720, 81K)

read the sticky and lose the weight you fucking tit cow

Keep losing weight but more importantly eat cleaner. You’re most likely skinnyfat from a horrible diet. As a beginner you can gain a decent amount of muscle even if you’re losing weight at the same time.

Your tits are really hot user you also have mega curves stay the way you are

looks pretty healthy. keep at it user. the best thing you can do right now is get on a novice program that is centered around the big compound lifts. that combined with this diet should sort you out as good as youre going to get.

If you don't care about lifting weights why do you care about muscle mass?

>the nutrition part of their whole studies is less than a week out of 10 years or something
So this is why doctors are so shit when it comes to nutrition. Why the fuck is there so little emphasis on something so important?

>can't tell if poorfag or dumb
you need get rid of all that carb heavy processed shit and add some real fucking protein. just start eating some cheap stuff like canned tuna, frozen chicken and eggs until you get a properly lean body. don't even think about bulking until then cause you'll just look like shit anyways.

>what is severe gyno

Thanks for posting user I'm in a similar situation so this is helpful

hrt?
pre or post surgery?

When I looked at your picture I said:
"JESUS FUCK OH FUCK"

I can only imagine what a woman would say.

What the actual fuck are those honkers my guy

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!
MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!
REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!
I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!
GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!
GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!
UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!
I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!
UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!
I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Attached: 1540508578134.jpg (540x545, 27K)

HOLY JESUS!

Attached: 35678674943576.jpg (361x388, 64K)

you dont have any muscle so your just going to look like shit. Start lifting weights and not push ups. Read the sticky.

vocaroo.com/i/s0L6dQzYeJDf

Stop laughing, faggit. Where's the one that sounded like Jon Snow recorded it?

Stupid fuckin shitskin fag

>hah the goy bought it

Attached: CFC53B8E-AFD9-4B87-920F-CE62175FD6C5.jpg (220x220, 19K)

Obligatory “Nice Gyno Fag”
Real shit though OP, just start eating better and lifting

how the fuck do you look like that at 5'7 152? i am literally also 5'7 152 and dont have those tits...

stop eating until your body cannibalizes all fat, muscle and tiddy, then just start from there. Easy.

what muscle mass?

doctors orders

Attached: oats.png (454x493, 135K)

Because we stopped seeing food as medicine ages ago.
Pills are medicine.
Need to get back to the Greeks, modern medicine is badly compromised by economic interests.

My sides every time

looks like leftover slop skin from being fat. being fat permanently ruins your body. RIP

What was your starting weight because that looks like loose skin of the chest.

got u senpai
vocaroo.com/i/s1TRDtOpZ8Gq

Some fat is caused my toxins. Your body treats fat like a dumpster and dumps it there until your overworked liver can see to it. A two week liver cleanse will help. I lost 20lb before doing one.

>drink lemon with water every morning and through out day.

>grapefruit or papaya for breakfast. Eat fruit alone as a meal.

>make smoothie out of: lemon, papaya, lime,almond milk, plain yogurt, dandelion greens, cilantro, lemon grass, grapefruit, cucumber, raspberries, basil, beet greens
>drink for two weeks
>finish cleanse with two beets. You can wrap in foil and bake at 350° for one hour. This will cleanse lymph nodes where toxic crap liver cleans is sent.

>small spoonful of raw honey before bed.

Farmers market or local is best. There's a hug issue with the honey industry being full of fake shit. Real honey will digest slowly. Great for overnight liver energy.

>tbs apple cider vinegar with water before bed.

It's recommended in a glass of water but I like to get it over with fast by taking a shot of cider followed by water.

I see potential in those tittays, I would suggest starting with HRT asap. You would make a fine trap.

If your doctor says you shouldn't lose more weight he's full of shit. 152lbs is disgraceful for a 5'7" guy who doesn't lift. Your fat m8, start exercising, drop down to 130lbs and once your there start lean bulking

Stop eating so much carbs.
Start lifting and running.

HHMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm milkies

Attached: HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.jpg (600x607, 75K)

nasty tiddies bro need to keep dieting and work out more. With as little muscle mass you have you need to be like 140lbs at your height.

I strangely find this arousing. Anymore pics op?

Attached: 86526-full.png (3508x2632, 3.08M)

>Grab weight
>Push or pull in any direction
>Profit

I've been neeting 10y+ without any exercise except mouse clicks and fridge walks and I look better than OP.
Thanks OP that was inspirational

Attached: dc0.png (786x618, 35K)

your doctor is an idiot

God, I fucking hate this board sometimes. If you faggots are going to shitpost, at least be funny.

Right mate, you've hit the 'fat trap', i.e. you have a high body fat percentage but you can't really lose much more weight.

If you keep cutting calories you'll lose muscle and fat in equal measure and won't look any better.

This maybe isn't what you want to hear but you need to do a body recomposition regime. You need to eat about 400 - 200 calories below your maintenance level and lift heavy weights 3 or 4 times a week. This will take a while (six to twelve months) but it's the only way.

no he should clean bulk while lifting moderately to get used to the movements

No he shouldn't, because he's still about 20%+ body fat and most of what he eats will go back on as fat.

He needs to get leaner, but he's obviously been on a very severe calories deficit which has wasted his muscle.

vocaroo.com/i/s0z1hk9n5w7A

>non-retard version

Attached: MDE_BOMB - hi-res PDF - best foat.jpg (2386x3187, 589K)

Like the others said, too many carbs. I limit myself to rice for one meal and meat/veg/eggs for the others (plus occasional fruit/eggs). Keep it clean and high protein, you'll see results within a few months of lifting. Feels fuckin great user

Yeah, that's what a lot of people say.

"You've lost too much user"

Fuckwad, there is no muscle under this fat. I look week because there is no muscle. Not because of the weight loss.

You are still fat as fuck, you should be something like 130 lbs to get skinny and then start building muscle mass

Sounds like a commercial. I like the retard version better, more convincing

Follow the sticky that says this
>do not start bulking until two weeks of maintaining weight with equal amounts of calorie intake and energy output.

You need to transition your body from diet mode to muscle building mode. Keep up a high intake of protein. If you falter in the amount of protein once you could lose muscle.

Hey there cutie ;)

That's not how muscle works you clown, if you lose weight you lose majority of your fat first then you start to lose muscle mass

DO CARDIO RETARD

Except the carrot(I hope you eat the skin) everything is pure estrogen.

I seriously fucking hate people like you. Read the sticky you bitch tit having muppet, quit expecting everyone to do this shit for you. God people like you really fry my beans

How come so many people here have bitch tits?
I only know a few guys who have them and even then it's proportional to how fat they are, they don't just have massive tits on a fairly skinny body like op.