Well I made a mistake

Well I made a mistake
Never talk to gym regulars
Next thing you know they want to get more and more friendly
Maybe this is on me and they can see I'm lonely so they want to chill in the gym and chat.... such a weird night
I dont want friends
I didnt ask for this level of attention and respect from the gym regulars
I have plenty of frens on Jow Forums

Attached: pepe-got-into-vaporwave.jpg (650x650, 47K)

Learn how to handle relationships you fag.

This week has honestly been the most socially interaction in the gym for me. So weird
People want to talk or am I dumb and they're making fun of me

Also how do you maintain these relationships. Can I trust these people to become my friends or its just a gym social interaction with a loser who clearly is depressed??

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>be at gym
>guy who comes here regularly starts convo
>i continue convo b/c im not an ass and would like to know him better
>three seconds in he starts to get real quiet and stuttering
>starts t tell himself he doesn't need me
>has plenty of internet friends
>walk away talking about "never gonna make it" and "I didnt ask for this"
>i leave after completing my workout
>probably going to lead a full life with others later on
>probably gonna smash gf
>good day

Dont keep me waiting faggots. I need some yous tonight because I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP!!!

Attached: 42BF301F-E307-48E5-B7BF-AF675DB51350.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

You the guy in the gym?
I also dont stutter faggot...

Sweet dreams user

Attached: cozy.jpg (720x498, 47K)

Just be honest with yourself and with other people. Be friendly and considerate. Whoever wants to be friends will be friendly.

>tfw have been lifting at the same gym for YEARS at the same time and never talk to anyone

I'm considering lifting in the morning instead of evening as a way to "start fresh". I honestly don't care much about making new friends but it just becomes awkward to see the same people everyday and never talk to them. And I don't want to talk to them right now after all those years because they are perfectly aware I'm far from a normie and clearly autistic to a degree

They have seen me train
They have seen me angry
They have seen me broken inside and screaming I can take more!!!! Give me more reps etc... while my gas tank was done
Anyway I fear they want to be friends to "keep an eye" on me because the kind of rage I have inside is painful.

Attached: 1543417482573.png (494x464, 275K)

Tbh who gives a fuck.

I generally make friends with the guys I've seen come in REGULARLY for years. But even then I don't bother talking to them every single time I see them. I just acknowledge their existence and move on. Better than staring off like a retard every time you see someone familiar walk by.

Well I've seen "those people"
They talk to each other all the damn time
I am at the gym for 1h30 and never stop, unlike those people who often chat for 5, 10 15 minutes between a set. This is the last thing I wanna do and I'd to be rude so they can go away and I can resume lifting

>not being at that level of mutual respect where you greet them with a nod
>only talking is to ask for a spot
>grunt as thanks afterwards then get back to lifting

That’s why I never really look them into their eyes and keep my conversations short. I just wanna get my work out in and go home. Regulars at my gym got the hint and they leave me alone, but I feel kinda bad since they’re super nice and always wave at me when they see me or when I’m in my car.

Attached: E9F0739E-A80F-46A0-80A5-26B50B761684.jpg (640x351, 85K)

chill tf out dude. They respect you as much as you respect them, nothing more nothing less.

Is it wrong if i go around the gym and ask people questions about their life? Is it wrong to make friends or attempt to make friends in the gym.. I'm seriously losing it and want to talk to people even if it fucks up my workout

Autistic cringe

Either be polite and engage in the conversation or fuck off.... I'm asking for genuine advice from people not this autistic shit

Dont bust my balls.. idk

this post is fukcing hilarious

U ok?

Made gym buddies with some lads
They train powerlarding and so do i.
I mog them on strength now.

Both of them turned out to be massive weebs and we discuss anime and exercise form between sets but i only watched jojo

Kek, based autism poster

>be me
>lonely autistic mongoloid
>saw girl having problem with some weights
>offer her help
>she smile said thank you and i returned to my routine
>girl keep looking at me in the mirrors
>she start walking in my direction
>oh shit pls no, pls go
>ask me what time is it
>she stands for 5 secs like waiting for something
>i keep working out

Now every time im in the gym she appears and sit next to me every fuckin day, now im anxious as fuck, i dont know why.

Bruhhhhh

i accidentally typed sage as my name and i couldn't post all day it was so bad boys and now i can

Attached: 1544923292729.jpg (507x499, 48K)

Is this post proof that retard strength is real?