Incoming blog post. Bear with me, there's a Jow Forums reason for it

Incoming blog post. Bear with me, there's a Jow Forums reason for it.

This one dude I knew way way back from kindergarten through middle school sent me this message, responding to my story of me driving playing music. Basically we were childhood best friends all the way up until middle school. It was in middle school that I had a huge change of heart and began bullying him heavily to the point where he asked his mom to stop taking me home everyday (I never had a ride home so his mom would drive me home every day from 2nd grade to 7th grade).

It was really hard to not pick on this kid since he was so nerdy. Like a huge fucking dork that was just an easy target for me and my new best friends. It was honestly hilarious.

Enough blog posting. Basically I wanna know what martial art is the easiest to pick up so I can kick this dude's ass as one last hoorah. Something I can learn in 2 weeks. He got really beefy and I don't wanna take any chances.

Attached: 20190225_214143.jpg (1440x2301, 280K)

You sound like a massive faggot.

Boxing is the only martial art you’ll ever need

>swipes your leg
Heh, nothin personnel kiddo

you sound like a massive faggot

I hope you get it up the ass

Why are people like you, OP.

You don't need a martial art.
Just do neckhangs x1 until failure

this pasta is stale

There is nothing worse than someone who would stab his friend in the back. I hope he leaves you in a wheelchair faggot.

You could always try driving with your music playing off of a cliff

just stop being a piece of shit it gets you no where trust me

Moralfags BTFO. Since when did plebbit get here? OP is a Chad and there's nothing you lowly virgin nu-male faggots can do about it. Wolves and sheep, you sheep.

its pasta you fucking newfag redditourist

Cry more, Gunther. Can't wait to give you a knuckle sandwich tomorrow.

You sound like an insecure Homo to me bro just sayin

Baaaaaaa

Attached: cairo-looks-to-curb-street-sheep-slaughter-for-eid-holiday.jpg (670x400, 84K)

I hope the other guy wins.

The only thing that would make this blogpost any gayer is if you sucked his dick afterwards

fake and gay, literally

Attached: dddd.jpg (78x72, 1K)

>Bear with me

>all these butthurt defensive nerds get upset over a pasta

Lmao you were probably that loser ass kid. Kill yourself gymcels

I think you had/have a crush on him.

Grappling martial arts such as wrestling, judo, and jiu jitsu are widely considered the most practical for real fight situations.
Some striking wouldnt hurt either

Chads don't bully user, their orbitors do.
Chads usually don't care

You're a bigger manchild than 90% of r9k

You're a fucking psychopath.
Euthanize yourself.

haha, this makes me remember a story with my old best friend
I bullied him so hard through high school we ended making up and fucking each other asses after every single last year class

Boxing is not a martial art you shit cunt

You sound like a massive faggot.

It’s all fun and games OP till this guy shows up with a gun or pet pitbull and fucks you up

THIS IS A FUCKING LEDDIT-TIER REPOST
I SAW THE SAME THING LIKE A MONTH AGO

Stale pasta

>uploading a story
>uploading a story of you driving
yikesiesss

You are mentally ill. People who have those type of behaviors are psychotic, you will most likely die of an alchohol overdose, so you should probably just kill your self right now.

Yike!!!!!!