Is it even worth trying to get Jow Forums when you are already 28? Whats the point

Is it even worth trying to get Jow Forums when you are already 28? Whats the point..

By the time I have a decent body Ill be nearly 30 and nobody gives a shit by then. The only females who gives a fuck about your body are younger girls. Anyone over 30 is all about money and status.

Attached: 1544669696634.png (805x1199, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3585w9FmOGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are many girls who like fit older men even in their 40's. Stop making excuses to not be fit you faggot.

Attached: IMG_20180730_151931_777.jpg (389x389, 36K)

>Lifting for girls.
You lack purity and will never make it.

>implying you can‘t get fit while working on your social status
Just kys faggot

Attached: 3EEC81D2-E46B-4AAB-AA95-B7C0EFB8B628.jpg (224x225, 4K)

Lift for zyzz

I started lifting at 27 and fucked a 18 y-o girl a year later
Lifting, would do again

Lift for yourself then. Lifting for some faceless female prospective sex partner is retarded. Have some self respect goddamn.

you sound kinda like a bitch user.

Jesus christ not this shit again. One year from now, do you want to:
>look one year older
>look like you've trained for a year and also be a bit healthier
pick one, retard.

Why are you such a faggot?

Attached: fit.jpg (1600x900, 235K)

Having a fit body does lead to having a presence in a room. Ask any man that looks thick with clothes on.

This is the only true answer

Lifting is always good. There's no use in lifting for girls anymore though.

Women over 30 are completely disgusting though. Not only do they hit the wall to the point where even the "good looking" ones look like they have one foot in the grave, the only women single at that age are damaged goods. They're either obese, whores or single mothers (ie. whore+).

>already 28
There's plenty of time. You're never gonna have money and status anyway.

Dont listen to the faggots itt. You are absolutely correct there is no point. You better have the money and status tho because at 28 is already too late to acquire them.

you should do it for yourself, but people will still notice and it will be a net gain for you in the long run if for nothing other than the health benefits

Yeah, money and status so you can get a top doctor to do a triple bypass surgery on you. No need in getting fit if you can just buy a new heart, right?

I’m 35 and pretty ripped. Life is good. Get mires all day from younger girls. I live in a vacation town by the beach so maybe they’re a little sluttier out here but I’ll take it.

Stop being such a faggot OP or just kill yourself and save the oxygen for the people who need it

Attached: 6CBA4D32-C69C-40E9-8879-5DFDBE06E499.jpg (281x410, 21K)

Why would you lift for anyone but yourself and your vision?
Go cry to r9k faggot

Attached: 1551123690814.png (983x1146, 605K)

I'm getting Jow Forums so that by the time I hit 40 I'm not a useless pile of skin that has a hard time doing anything. I'm 27 and I stay moderately active, but more recently have been putting more effort into fitness. I'm already in better shape than people younger than me at my work place, and I want it to stay that way as I get older.

Attached: 1552991294904.jpg (750x750, 99K)

Admirable. I'm pretty sure all the people who complain about how horrible aging is are either 60+ or fatasses who let their bodies go to ruin. Sometimes both.

I'm 41. Lifting is great because it stalls your testosterone decline. It makes you feel like a man. You have more energy and yet feel more relaxed. You look younger than you are simply through not having the same gut and skinny arms other men your age have. Slutes of all ages like a man who lifts but it's just a minor side benefit.

Not fag op but is lifting as simple as "gym.... Lift" or is there a certain way to lift or technique. Etc?

Liftan is more important than ever thanks to dating apps I get laid with clothed selfies cause I'm filling out adult size large t shirts with mostly lean muscle

Sluts of all ages are pretty fucking worthless though.

Pedo

Gagging faggot why wouldn’t you wanna try and get fit? I started at 27 and now I’m 28 and I look great compared to how I was. Just do it.

Thats not true
So many women at 30 dont actually have their shit together career wise so they seek validation in sports or some other hobby
Also think about all the mediocre careers women are in out there, theres teachers, assistants, hr managers, store managers, all that crap. Theyre all either married and/or looking for a healthy and fit male to fuck them. If youre fit (and i mean alright body fat, active and athletic, not roided up bulky) you stand out against those dudes who spent the last 15 years drinking and smoking
Be the fun and fit guy she can be a little slutty with who doesn't care about her status and she will love you
You must understand that the whole women in the workforce thing means that theres thousands of young women out there who started to define their self worth through their jobs
Well guess what, that psychology or translation master doesnt pay so much that they turn into power females all of a sudden
Being fit at 30 is a thing of self respect though, first and foremost

Tell that to the rock and statham

OP, here's a thought:
In two years you're going to be 30 whether you lift or not.
If you lift, you're gonna be 30 with an awesome body, you'll be stronger, healthier and will look better.
If you don't lift, you're just gonna be 2 years older than you are now with nothing to show for it.

Ok stay fat and weak then

Not being fit is gonna make old age really shitty for you user enjoy dying of pneumonia because you broke your hip going up stairs.

user, you can score 22 year old pussy well into your 40s. Your sexual market value goes up as you age and have more wealth. Add in some sick gains and you can bang 9s and 10s every night of the week.

Being fit is always beneficial. Just because roasties start to prioritise other things in their life doesn't mean the rest of society won't appreciate a good looking man.

Working is killing your gains!

fuck i love Jow Forums

Attached: 1540852429526.jpg (210x200, 9K)

Actually it's the perfect time to start. When you're 30 you'll own a house, a car and have much free time. Women want rank and power, when you're 30 you'll have both. You can pick up prime pussy easily

Attached: sexual-market-value-chart.jpg (1040x510, 37K)

t. hag

Almost 34 here.
Got back into lifting at 29, have decent body ( DYEL by Jow Forums standards, but "huge" or "jacked" by normie standards)
And late teens and 20 something literally throw themselves at me.
I have decent face, tho.

The only time you should stop caring about fitness is exactly one second after you die

30 year olds can easily fuck women are are 25 and below, most women like older men, it's definitely worth it to get into shape

the director of project engineering at my old job was a tall, jacked eastern European guy with a B.Eng and MBA. Guy was THE fucking man.

im 30 and I date girls around 22-24 all the time op is just going though the crisis of becoming 30.

SEETHING
ROASTIE

BRO JUST DO IT!! GET FIT FOR YOURSELF, BE HEALTHY, HAPPY WITH YOUR BODY AND PROUD OF WHAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE. THE REST IS IRRELEVANT.

Attached: 1547320911483_1.png (988x1416, 940K)

You are correct. But they're worth a fuck if you want one.

Also, sluts are only saying what the nice girls are really thinking.

>you can only be with women who are the same age as you
Literally every woman has daddy issues and is into guys who are older than them.

31 here my gf is 25, can confirm.

I'm 29 now and look just as good as I did at 22 if not better. Your age is no excuse OP. Who the fuck cares about you being an incel? Just lift

Nice girls are shit too

I know, which is why they're shit

It really sucks having unrealistic expectations of women. All I want is this "equal" that feminism promised me, so now every woman who fails to meet the standard of "a man but in a woman's body" is utter garbage in my eyes.

What if I just genuinely want a girlfriend?

Attached: 1023.jpg (300x218, 12K)

I guess if you don't train you'll never get older, then? Dipshit.

>wanting a girlfriend
You all don't want girlfriends
You want to satisfy a craving. Like a drug addiction.
women are nothing but trouble.

>cant do thing because it'll take 2 years and I can just do nothing instead and be miserable

Uh ok? I guess you'll find out if that was the correct decision

Yes it is stop whining or back to Jow Forums

>Whats the point..
Health dumbass

Uh nigga, u want to avoid 30 year old single third when it 30. Only way to do that is with a body.

t. 31 yo boomer

you can still get the younger gilrs by the age of 30
hell, that's the normal thing for a man do, breed with a 20y/o when you're 30

I’m 30 and look better and feel better than I ever did in my 20s and I started lifting when I was 28 just like you OP.

Also fuck what other people think. People are self-centered fucks for the most part. You lift for you. You better yourself for you. It’ll make you happier in the long run.

Attached: 2E72AFB3-82C4-4D08-871E-B2A495008EEF.jpg (2412x2224, 621K)

How?

>Women over 30 are completely disgusting though
Truth

He's probably handsome and charming t b h

some people are attracted to _women_ and not to little girls

>Is it even worth trying to get Jow Forums when you're a lazy defeatist desperately trying to come up with any bullshit reason you can to just not bother?

A fit body is a status symbol you dumb pussy

based and redpilled.

you don't deserve to make it. enjoy waging for the privilege to be a glutton and a sloth. maybe one day you'll make enough money to subsidize another human slug and you two can start a family.

Attached: question marks.png (500x684, 90K)

This becomes more clear the older you get. All women are crazy ass bitches and there’s no way around it

so true but so hard to avoid fantasizing about them

Seriously. This is the best reason of them all. Ever see how most people go to complete shit when they age? Doesn't have to happen...

What gear do you use?

Also what's your split?

Have sex

Based and zyzzpilled

Yeah but don't u want to fuck young chicks? The pic is u

Attached: 1551393227216.jpg (700x734, 107K)

No gear, I’m too worried about keeping my hair and doing miscellaneous damage to my organs and heart to fuck with it, especially at my age.

And I do a full body 3 times a week with an hour of cardio 2-3 times a week

Just date asian women. They look like teenagers in their 30. Menopause won't hit them until they are like 70. So by the time you are 60 you still literally fucking an 30 look alike

Attached: 3izno36zdtf01.jpg (720x641, 44K)

Fuck yeah....I was fatish (230) at 27-28 and got fit (180 and muscle) over the next 3 years. Now I get mad looks from girls

It's never too late OP, yeah you might not make as many relationship gains but it's worth it still because you if you live to 60 you won't be a useless sack of shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=3585w9FmOGs

Get fit. Get money. Mog the world. You should be trying to get ALL the good shit at the same time.

PT here. Worked with a guy in his 60s who had a heart attack on the job. Helped him out with some cardiac rehab. He said at the time it was a wake up call for him.

Like 2 years later he came back asking for some advice due to pain he was getting from his workout. The guy went from absolutely average american, heart attack in 60s, to SHREDDED in two years time.

It’s possible, stop being lazy.

if you get your shit together you will look younger and better than other guys in their early 20s.
also hitting 30 doesnt mean you cant date 20 year olds you just have to make an effort.

Lifting is always a net positive, there is literally nothing negative from lifting. Lifting isn't a magical free card for all of the girls, but it WILL makes you more attractive, thats a fact. You should also not lift solely for girls.

Just don't fall for the squat meme, it will break your back.

I do 2 full body a week (2h each) and do some alternative cardio 2 or 3 days (skateboarding/swimming). Been doing this for 5 months and see some good results. Should I up it to 3 full body/week? If so, should I reduce load? I already slack off on my core and legs

if you wanna give up then lay down and die, don't try to drag the rest of us down with you.

confirming
27 here my gf is 19

based

Yeah you’re not doing enough volume at 2 times a week. My full body is 3hrs 3xa week. I do a lot of 3x12s with reduced load and super controlled movements to minimize the impact on my joints and shit and I’ve had good results with it. I mean honestly as long as you’re progressing there’s usually not a need to change it up, but everyone is different. It took me a few months to figure out what worked for me, and I’m always changing stuff up

Get it out of your system then. And if your lucky..

Year 1 will be grand

Year 2 the pussy gets a bit old

Year 3 the woman attached gets old

Year 4 pussy < jo

Yaer 5 why did I do this?

>doesn't realize he's already shackled to a wage cage

Attached: focus_st-line_2018_799.jpg (900x596, 119K)

Being high T decreases your life expectancy which means you not only get to be fitter, happier, sexier etc. but you get leave piss Earth and meet Jesus faster.

Use or poor vocabulary is really common among NPCs. You'll notice that they confuse pastures and farms because of this. Most don't know what the word "vegetarian" means. So it's the same with their understanding of sexuality. While feeble, they manage to latch on to the most prevalent memes fervently, so they ascribe youth and the desire for youth to be synonymous with pedophilia, or the sexual attraction to underage (pre-pubescent) children. That is because of their lack of perception, they don't realize that relationships and bonds can form between two distinct people without a sexual nature. They are unable to conceptualize basically any human affair without an underlying animalistic tone to it all, thereby wrongly projecting their own base ape behavior onto other people who are potentially higher on the evolutionary chain than they.

Of course they don't know what a hebephile is, either, and if they learn all three then they'll assert that the insignificant one is important as well.

Don't bother lifting

We should be allowed to fuck 12 year old girls

So u want to lift so others give a shit about u?

>Not lifting because you've reached a certain age
You're in the completely wrong mindset. There are people out there who started in their 50's. I know a guy at my gym who's about sixty and looks like fucking Kratos. Age is no excuse to neglect exercise.

>All I want is one day where I don’t have a bruh moment

Bruh, 30 yo boomer here. I’ve been fat and out of shape my whole life. I turned 30 and for some reason women started noticing me a lot more. Too bad for them I’ve since dedicated my life to studying maths and cs.

That said, I’ve always had bretty good face height and frame, so ymmv.

I was 27 in all of these pics, and I'm down another 5lb from the progress photos which were taken a few weeks ago. By the time I'm 28 this summer, I'll be below 15% bodyfat. Stop making excuses and start making gainz nigga

Attached: 8month.jpg (2903x956, 2.96M)

>muh men age like wine, smv goes up brah, believe me
Kek, delusional.

>bro, just lift and you'll fuck 10/10s
Super delusional.

>being so beta that you want to put your dick in some chingchongpingpong bugs

>and there’s no way around it
We can make sexbots that aren't crazy ass bitches