How to deadlift¿

I'm a ±72kg 18yo dude, just started dead lifting. You've got any tips on how to do it properly and efficiently?
Also what weight should I pick? I currently lift 60kg which is a bit above 80%bm

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-084434.png (1080x2160, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGZrATR1O4E
youtube.com/watch?v=wYREQkVtvEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if that is you in that picture and you have that haircut unironically I seriously hope you get bowelcancer in your 20s

lol can we please talk about lifting instead of my "gym bun" xd

Remove slack from the bar, and keep your back straight. Try to realise if you are over using your legs or your back to do the lift and try to balance it accordingly. Lastly work on mobility in your ankles, and hip.

Also
>be me
>be op
>make post showing hair
>get judged
>just want to improve
>no one listens
>do an hero
>...
>profit?

just watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=VGZrATR1O4E

Please post a video, not a screenshot.

Here you go guys

Attached: received_305587063443675 (1) (1).webm (720x1280, 938K)

Shit Form. 0 core strength
Also get rid off that extreme Faggot hair style, asshole

Thank you.
You are yanking the bar off the ground, barely using your legs and lower back. Bring your hips up higher, pull all the slack out of the bar. You need to create a lot of tension in the upper body cranking yourself into a strong starting position. This will not be comfortable. Then push the floor away with your feet.
Also don't turn to look in the mirror.

Pls stop that sudden jerk, your gonna snap some shit if you put any real weight on the bar

Jesus lad you start too low and the bar is way too forward

Start with the bar an inch away from your shin, grab it without moving it, bring shins to the bar without moving it, chest and and engage lats, push with your legs and drive your hips forward around knee level

Chest up* to straighten your back

Thanks *joy emoji*

Btw I said it was my first time ffs
No need to be salty

Try something like this. See how I'm pulling myself down to the bar and creating a whole ton of tension before pushing off the floor. Not just dropping the hips passively.

Attached: deadexample[ConvGif].gif (480x270, 2.81M)

Keep your shoulders above the bar, not behind it

Aren't you using a lot tension on your back and legs?
That's not good

The deadlift is supposed to work and stress the back and legs. How else were you envisioning moving the bar?

watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=wYREQkVtvEc

Deadlift is the easiest compound lift and you still managed to fuck it up. Congratulations.

If your shins aren't bleeding you're doing it wrong

Retard it's a lower body movement

Thx for detailed comments
I know my core is shit, that's why I'm starting dead lifts ;)

Looks like more than 60kgs

This a good point, pulling on the bar might help you get the idea on how to create tension in the legs, hips and core.

Tension is key for bigger and safer lifts. Core needs to be tight, but what helped me plenty was realizing how much tension in the legs and hips helps aswell.

Those were all 5kg plates kek

>that jerk

Attached: lnxelwoa9b901.jpg (418x314, 15K)

Looks like you want to become a permanent resident of Snap City with that fucking form. Keep yourself tight, keep your back as straight as your proportions allow and fucking press your feet through the floor, stop pulling with your back at the start of the fucking rep.

Your deadlifting, not cleaning the weight, pick it up slower and controlled.
You moved backward to much, as you can see the plates spin clockwise
Chest more forward

Film moves on 45° angle tho and higher.

YIKES!

Looks like you're trying to rip your arms out.
Stop the jerking.
Your shoulders are too far back/bar is too far forward at the start of the lift.

The rest is irrelevant because you fucked up the first 2 things you need to do. Fix these then come back.

that's actually good although I would argue that if you come from a mainly sitting lifestyle you will have weak ass and hips and probably still need to stretch/trigger the muscles a bit because you can't even do proper hip flexion without bending the knees...

good lord man

don't change a thing about your form, you're doing great. put an extra 100lbs on the bar next time, you'll be fine.

Attached: 1498014555386.jpg (398x399, 35K)

What the fuck are you doing man

Attached: 1553215978509.jpg (1024x682, 75K)

that you vynzbrah?

Attached: vynz2.gif (480x270, 1.69M)

Textbook form, brother. Looking thick, solid, tight.
Also mirin that edgy haircut, that's the only thing in the video that's better than the deadlift.

Attached: thinkingemojicunt.jpg (600x450, 43K)

Get your hips back and knee like in a Romanian dl

The bar shouldn't hit your chins on the way up get the fucking ass back nigga
Look up Calgary barbell he teaches proper form

Yikes

You look like an oompa loompa with that thing on your head.

Dont do deadlifts mate, they give you nothing in return,except for bragging rights which only makes you look like a cunt

Deadlift is for the most part a leg lift.