Cant believe it

brahs, any1 get sad when they hear avicii's songss especially his older ones

i get so happy when his songs play then realize he died and wont make anymore more music, which leads me to thinking about zyzz

if my gym played a avicii song i wouldnt know what to do

Attached: _103197678_26c083d7-bf23-46ef-8423-3746ed2bd4ae.jpg (660x371, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XCawU6BE8P8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ncIVUXZla8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2rXE5nFrz4
youtube.com/watch?v=TlaE2x3vffw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>necklet
imagine if he roped haha

Avicii made literal trash dogshit music, what the fuck are you talking about? You're one of those retarded Scandinavian types aren't you?

not even close but whats your taste in music?? slipknot?? hahaa

Listening to Zyzz playlist made me lift harder at gym, holy fuck why i stopped them?
Will do today, ty for reminder brah, we all gonna make it

Skrillex pls go

Poor lad got emotionally manipulated by his shitskin "swedish" manager who was also his "friend", causing him burn out.

Avicii and that whole genre of music is derivative commercial garbage made on computers and constantly churned out for brain dead shitters like you to enjoy who have no clue what real good music is. I wouldn't care but someone else's thread died for this piece of shit topic. Fuck off with your eurotrash backwards hat red bull bro tier bullshit

Guy spends life as a millionaire making music and taking drugs for a living then ends it before an illness can fuck up his life. Not even joking but he live a life of easy hedonism, then ended it on his terms, what is there to be sad about?

>Think there is one answer to music

People like you are narrow minded and will forever stay alone

I know these feels, I get that sad feeling when his TRUE album plays but when Levels and some older bangers come on I tear up lol, those songs were good times

His music is very low IQ, not trying to offend it's just facts. It's there with rap, r'n'b etc. Anything popular with young women isn't really suitable for aspirational and intelligent men.

There’s more than one right answer to music, but there’s also a whole lot of shitty wrong ones

like your some cool guy huh??? no one knows who you are, and your posting on a anonymous board LOL im sure everyone around you is proud of you aspirational and intelligent guy

stfu

damn avicii music must fucked up my head cause i have no idea how to respond to this intelligent and aspirational reply, fuck ok u win

Zoomers and their goddamn dogshit taste in music
kill yourself fag

I listen to kpop by the way.

underated

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XCawU6BE8P8

> garbage made on computers
Dance music is fucking amazing you pleb.

What do you like?

>he listens to avicii

Attached: 1550915015198.jpg (746x500, 38K)

Why thought.. you didnt know him so why would you care?

I never understood this attitude, just be happy for the music he produced, there is no reason to even get sad.

His music made me happy at clubs because it was better than the other shit that was played.
I'm not into techno/dance but his music was bearable and fun.

pencil neck manlet

youtube.com/watch?v=-ncIVUXZla8

youtube.com/watch?v=t2rXE5nFrz4

youtube.com/watch?v=TlaE2x3vffw

FEEL LIKE I BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR TONIGHT

CUZ I JUST CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY MIND

F TO A TRUE HERO

Post this in /mu/, faggot. Also follow his path by killing yourself.

Based Enough is Enough poster

Attached: 135905137620.jpg (327x1920, 161K)