Is there a way to wash all the unnecessary out of your body?

is there a way to wash all the unnecessary out of your body?

Attached: salt-shaker.jpg (1100x734, 77K)

Just fast bro your body will get rid of all the useless shit.

Fasting

72 hour plain water fast and you'll literally have nothing in you.

>salt
>unnecessary

>salt
>not only unnecessary, but deleterious
FTFY

You need salt for tons of bodily functions user.
It isn't the salt you put on your food you should be careful of, its the salt IN your food

You are ignorant.

Seeing as it's an electrolyte that you would die instantly without, I would not recommend it

To lower your levels just stop eating it and drink water

Stupid thread. QTDDTOT thread next time

Oh boy here we go, another thread with retards prentending salt is bad

Government sodium recommendations are deliberately harmful.

Attached: serveimage (2).png (772x496, 102K)

Have working kidneys/liver

Christ this is the people giving out info on Jow Forums these days. Salt is needed for cellular transport of nutrients from blood plasma into the cell, it regulates the sodium-potassium pumps in the plasma membrane between cells, and allows the contraction of mucsles to create movement. So if you dont have enough salt after sweating it out during a workout. You"ll get cramps all day if you dont replenish your electrolyte levels. After a while with no salt your body will be almost impossible to control as the sodium-potaissum pumps wont function efficiently and cells wont be able to metabolize for energy. You should eat a balanced diet and if you work out 2 hours everyday like me take some Himalayan salt, potassium citrate, magnesium and fish oil after a work out so you dont get cramps.

I have a large high maintenance yard and spend about 10-15 hours a week on it in the hot southern sun. I feel purged after it, I sweat way more than my cardio at the gym. also it keeps me tan since my pool still isn't warm enough and I cant take the top of my jeep.

Attached: 30yr .png (380x349, 97K)

this is now a 30year old boomer lawn thread.

Attached: being 30.png (474x266, 143K)

so whats everyones plans this summer?

Attached: hey ladies.png (1024x614, 1.02M)

Drink more water.

salt is over abundant in modern food and even drinks; same with sugar and artificial preservatives

gonna work in the old ladies garden growing veggies and fruit
we gutted the whole backyard lawn and replaced it with 3 big planting plots and a fire place
shits comfy

>not only unnecessary, but deleterious
man it must be hard getting through life with such an incredibly low IQ

>modern food and even drinks
Not everyone eats a shit diet like you.

Magnesium hydroxide (milk of magnesia). Draws out all the water from your gut. You'll lose 8+lbs in a shit.

>projecting

How much salt do I need in my diet? I'm eating rice, broccoli, and chicken everyday so I think I'm not getting enough.

You eat ready-made food. Your diet is shit.