Attached: uhhm.jpg (1288x1170, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbkMn3_qWJg
youtube.com/watch?v=st_L5VTPS7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=HbkMn3_qWJg
youtube.com/watch?v=st_L5VTPS7s

A bulking diet

Attached: 1549040035288.jpg (1078x1666, 483K)

yes only cum from now on

You should tie a noose around your neck.

Check out snakediet.com and look at the transformations there. Fasting will literally make you look hotter than you ever thought you could

Nah, just don't get chubbier user, you're alright by now

hell no, you thicka than a snicka honey.

Attached: vangogh.jpg (689x916, 705K)

Show taint

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: Dq5CjCiWkAAH9qv.jpg (928x526, 67K)

>that muffin top

Attached: B7D8CF17-409B-404A-BB21-42069663CAA1.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Nice love handles you got going on there hun

I see a felow man of culture right here

Attached: 2a6.png (563x542, 260K)

yes, fatty

yes bitch

Attached: 1553209507688.jpg (639x406, 15K)

God I want to suck on those udders so badly

Looking good here but I'm afraid we're gonna need more photos for full analysis.

yes. a strict diet of five loads of my semen every day.

>that jaw

Can you just whip it out already?

My god what I'd do to you...I'd start by slowly carresing neck while our tongues dance together, afterwards I'd remove your top and start groping your breast while I start biting and licking your neck, first I'd squeeze and pull your your tit and than I'd have my fingers run over your areolas; finally I'd make the journey to sweet suckling of your nipples and my act would be complete.

Maybe? Hard to tell from a single pic with such body proportion bending pose and angle. Give us a more realistic/natural pose/angle. I like my girls on the thick side but we need more info.

What about the part where you suck a dick in ya mama's ass hole?

Fuck off, Kayla

imagine the smell

Nice gyno fag.

post tits

So this hoe really posted body so yall can compliment her and you really fell for it huh

Attached: BptVE1JIEAAA3dT.jpg (600x405, 23K)

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

anybody who is fat should go on a diet

your body isn't even visible here, just cleavage

go ahead and post full body with a timestamp nude, link it to imgur

post full body with penis outside

Based

learn how to fast piggy

When your fat spills over your pants you really shouldnt need to ask

>Choker
You almost made me think this was decent person wanting to improve herself

Yeah a diet consisting of my dick down your throat

Listen here baby girl, if there's one good advice I can give its this, DO NOT EAT WHITE BREAD. You hear me ? You know what I don't eat ? It's bread. It's just loaded with simple carbs and nothing else. Carbs are literally Hitler, you hear me ?

Attached: 1553079555651.jpg (483x643, 104K)

Can you show me your breasts dear.

Attached: 1519582673410.jpg (640x360, 57K)

>38 replies

Peak soiboi hours

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: hurting.png (248x259, 7K)

Is it wrong that I get turned on by the thought of her tainting her bloodline forever by mating with a savage African? Her beautiful white recessive genes being overpowered and corrupted by his primitive African genes, making her offspring darker, less intelligent, and more inclined to violence. A pure Aryan maiden becoming brood mother to a litter of brown mutt babies. It's such a beautiful thing to imagine. I'm actually hard as I type this. Litter after litter of brown mutt babies will inherit everything that we have built.

Most of them are shitposts you fucking retard

IDK how new you are... but ironically being retarded, is still retarded, retard.

fuck you guys bread is good

This, anyone who says otherwise is a massive nigger faggot.

LIsten here bb gurl, you gonna get a lot of hateful comments but you beautiful just the way u r.

>mfw thinkin of you hurtin desu

Attached: me.gif (339x338, 1.81M)

>hes not on keto

Attached: 1545809146989.jpg (701x1024, 231K)

When a person claims that she doesn't like bread i picture a fucking retard on my mind automatically

absolutely BTFO

Bionicle saga went weird after the toa hordika, the piraka felt like a different lego franchise

honestly the perfect female body
nice big milkers, big thighs and a nice soft belly
10/10

IDC LOL

carbs are literally hitler

You're literally perfection. Would love to breed you.

You should lift
Not even joking, lifting would do better for your body comp than losing weight.

GOMAD+SS diet

Attached: oats.png (454x493, 135K)

BRO WHY DOES Jow Forums AWLWAYS POST SHIT LIKE THIS? JUST LET ME DO NOFAP IN PEACE

yeah you should, you are fat.

You should post tits with timestamp and then present your question or gtfo.

nah just kys fat roastie whore

top tier brosnanposting

Please dear may I see your breasts and vagina?

imho this is the the upper limit of perfection, so loose maybe max 5 kg.

perfect breeding material

It's just sad that there are retards in this thread who actually think that a woman posted that

Attached: 1484056252578.jpg (256x259, 42K)

nice superfluous comma, you braindead moron

well he looks like one desu

Hey, fuck you buddy. Bread. Is. Awesome.

10/10 would choke and creampie

You should diet with me... Coffee milady? Shaken, not stirred

Attached: The_Architect.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

Virgins

>>>
>Anonymous 03/23/19(Sat)15:29:59 No.50113532▶

same.

Show feet.

Attached: 1551587847873.jpg (400x605, 51K)

Harken unto me child. You will be scorned many times over by many men, save I alone. You have obtained perfection beyond the goddesses of the heavens. Do your ears listen? PERFECTION. Moving from where you are would be foolhardy. The world ought bow to you, and give unto its queen what she deserves. Watch for traitors beautiful woman.

>my visage upon the thought of you in pain.

Attached: mfwthinkingofyouhurting.png (221x228, 11K)

انصتي يا صغيرتي, ستتلقين العديد من التعليقات المؤلمة و المهينة, ولكن هذا ليس من طبعي. دعيني فقط اقول, انتي مثالية كما انت. اسمعتيني يا سكر؟ مثالية. اياك وان تتغيري. انت تستحقين اي و كل شيئ ترغبيه. ابقي امنة من اجلي, صغيرتي.
>وجهي عندما افتكرك متألمة

Attached: 1539311158140.png (217x232, 7K)

I wish attentionseeking whores and faggots from Jow Forums and Jow Forums got permabanned if they stepped a foot out of their cancer containment boards, YOU'VE GOT /soc/ TO POST THIS BULLSHIT.

God I fucking hate you all with burning passion

>living in your head rent free
How does it feel? Thinking about strong Aryan shitposters all day ling long ching chong?

Attached: wont do shit nigger.png (1912x1060, 2.24M)

Escucha aquí pequeño bebé. Vas a recibir muchos comentarios hirientes y degradantes, pero no es de eso que trato. Déjame decirte que eres perfecta como eres. Me escuchas azucar PERFECTA. Nunca cambies. Te mereces cualquier cosa y todo lo que quieras. Mantente segura para mi, niña.

>mfw pensando en ti lastimando

Attached: miamor.png (248x259, 26K)

I hate you, you fucking bitch, but I want to touch you gently all over but in particular I want to caress your breasts and kiss you on the cheek. I got a boner writing this.

kek

i love this board

Shouldn't you europoors be getting ready for bed?

You niggers were watching clint yesterday werent you?

Escuta aqui bebê. Você vai receber muitos comentários maldosos e degradantes, mas isso não é a minha pegada. Só me deixe dizer, você é perfeita do jeito que é. Você me escutou, doçura? PERFEITA. Não mude nunca. Você merece qualquer coisa e tudo que quiser. Se mantenha a salvo por mim, bebezinha.
>mcq penso em você sofrendo

Attached: 1476486102524.png (632x650, 99K)

Never eat pasta

>file not titled as "I am become Poo, destroyer of Loos"

you had one job.

>attention whoring thread
fuck off attention whore

Don't you dare!

Attached: 4E5230EF00000578-0-image-m-89_1531764603344.jpg (634x900, 140K)

Based

fuckin Jow Forums is full of incels
yes you need to lose like 10kg moving on

Is this how Indians are made?

Sai daqui, macaco

Sai você, teutão!