Is NASA lying about Mars?

rumormillnews.com/texts/MegaAnon.txt
>I said like I always say when asked about space/aliens and "disclosure". It's not my forte and I don't know a ton about that stuff because it's not my area... but I do know NASA costs us a fuck ton of money every year, doing shit they shouldn't be doing, while claiming to research, experiment and conclude a ton of shit that isn't true. Thankfully, this admin loves a swamp that drains itself.
>Just watch "NASA" try to get to Mars... then explain.

>I can't. That's not my thing. I can only say that the sciences and studies orgs like NASA have wasted trillions on, isn't exactly what we've been told or taught it is. A forced Mars mission will start to poke holes in this.

>It's THIS strategy that's being used to hold NASA's feet to their own fire, by jamming unexpected and accelerated Mars and Moon initiatives and missions. NASA will no longer be enabled, exploited and played like a pawn, wasting tax payer funding like a sketchy shell corp. federal dump bucket that no one is held accountable and responsible for. NASA will no longer be utilized as a black listed, backdoored business, governmentally enabled to operate under the table and out of sight, on be half of those pulling the strings who've benefitted, profited and gained from the underhanded manipulation and control of it. The same will be said for things like the CDC.

>One day you're going to watch NASA explain to you why they can't exactly complete the design of the MARS mission like they originally thought they could because a few new "discoveries" in their planning sessions came up. As they're reviewing those basic, fundamental, foundational "discoveries" with you, explaining why "science" was apparently "wrong" in a few very key areas, you're going to realize it NEVER ENDED with...

Has any scientific data come purely from NASA that could have been fudged?

Attached: nasa_mars_logo.jpg (800x661, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00688/opgs/edr/ncam/NRB_458574869EDR_F0390444NCAM00295M_.JPG
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85-00821R000100110007-7.pdf
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16204.jpg
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00710/mcam/0710MR0030150070402501E01_DXXX.jpg
express.co.uk/news/weird/734345/NASA-Mars-Curiosity-Rover-on-Earth-Devon-Island
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c
lutins.org/nasa.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170350453
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166802081/
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-knowledge-of-ancients.html
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2018/04/nazi-ufos-and-hollow-earth.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SSTDwOzZgyQ&t=0s&list=PLk_IkDZn9wlyhlIdFAOAwvzbH24kkBUmI&index=22
youtube.com/watch?v=DR3k02yfFpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coatlicue
youtube.com/watch?v=a2As10bFzsw
youtube.com/watch?v=9HQfauGJaTs
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/BlueMarble_2002.php
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomi_NPP
cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=935&start=750
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516188.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015255.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=yn1S-flYkaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XlGis35Epvs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mars_Project
wlym.com/archive/oakland/docs/MarsProject.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=muDPSyO7-A0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Canada will colonize mars

You heard it first here

Attached: 1483421159852_by_lucas_white-dav32h8.gif (404x493, 575K)

Anything from their orbital telescopes that couldn't come from ground telescopes, I imagine.
Not sure that affects Mars, though.

Theyre not going to mars because they can’t not because of fucking aliens. They couldn’t goto the moon then I don’t think they could make it now still and they sure as shit aren’t going to mars.

Why wasnt this (pic related with adjusted contrast and brightness) closer looked at? This very well could indicate that at one point there was sophisticated life on Mars, yet they seem to just ignore it. Here is the original pic from the NASA website
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg

Attached: Marsstatue.jpg (600x485, 80K)

It's hard to imagine that there's any "foundational" discovery that NASA could hide that couldn't be encountered by other organisations for 50 years.

Pic related, something flying around on mars, and again just ignored
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00688/opgs/edr/ncam/NRB_458574869EDR_F0390444NCAM00295M_.JPG

Also this here states on page 7 that NASA basically is just the public sector of the military spaceprogram and pretty much underlies it making me think its even more likely that NASA is mostly just a front to cover up the military program
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85-00821R000100110007-7.pdf

Attached: Mars UFO.png (1017x543, 125K)

something looking awfully much like a rodent
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16204.jpg

Attached: Mars Rodent.jpg (3926x2218, 3.24M)

I think this is more "symbolism will be their downfall" category. Some NASA fabricator leaving an easter egg in a "Mars" pic, if it's not just a coincidence.

mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00710/mcam/0710MR0030150070402501E01_DXXX.jpg
is this some kind of crab or spider on the rock?

either there was sophisticated life on mars at one point (sophisticated enough to build statues) or the whole rover thing is on earth

Attached: mars spider original.png (215x248, 31K)

How do we even know that mars exists and the sky isn't a holography?

t. american

I can see Mars being on Earth, but there's only a couple of pics corroborating particular locations, and I think those are known training locales. Surely we would have found other coincidental mountain ranges by now.
I'm thinking if Mars is faked, then it's really good CGI.

this would explain the large amount of freemsns running things at nasa , their brotherhood code would be able to keep things a secret . maybe the whole thing is just a ponzi scheme tesla style .

>"we made it to the moon in 1969!"
>"we cant do it again despite half a century of scientific advancment because we forgot how lol ;^)"
What did they mean by this?

Attached: IMG_4074.jpg (600x581, 44K)

nasa films its mars footage here on earth on devon island canada hence why you see rodents and other earth creatures
>express.co.uk/news/weird/734345/NASA-Mars-Curiosity-Rover-on-Earth-Devon-Island

OP, do you want to stay at mars stuff? because i have a lot of other stuff on NASA showing how bullshit they are, but want to keep it on topic. in example

appearently NASA gets really pissed when trying to sell a moonrock
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
this one stated they let the old lady pee herself and sit in the pee for quite some time just because of some moon"rock"

However considdering this about the moonrocks
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
It may explain why they are so furious about it

Also im not saying we didnt go to the moon, nor that we cant go into space or anything like that. All im saying is they arent showing is real footage, or at least often not real footage. Some possible reasons:
>van allen belt would have destroyed the tapes either way, and a moonlanding without footage wouldnt be good propaganda
>they feared it could go wrong and thus made fake footage in order to cover an eventual failure up and still sell it as success
>something is on the moon we arent supposed to know about
>we really didnt go to the moon

at the very least it seems they dont want anyone to look into the tapes
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased

and the astronauts dont seem like people that are mentally stable enough to be send into space
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c

Attached: NASA-deceive.jpg (1100x935, 197K)

If we can photoshop Mars being full of Nigger "Bulls" then the "men" at NASA would rush to build tech to get there so they can fulfill their cUckold fetish.

One smart person in the entire thread.

Attached: 536px-Concave_hollow_Earths.svg.png (536x536, 132K)

i'm dumb, so can someone who knows about this stuff explain to me what it would mean to find actual ruins on mars? i mean i get finding microbial life would be interesting, but if we found actual ruins of some long lost civilization what would that mean for us? i get there would be a billion new questions but what else would happen for us here on earth?

NASA is sketchy. The thing that I think should be looked into more is the Challenger due to:
lutins.org/nasa.html
>Dr. Ronald Wright, the Broward County medical examiner, chuckles. He is not only a highly respected forensic pathologist but also a lawyer. "Of course Dr. McHenry got screwed," says Wright. "What NASA did was illegal. Against the law. I don't know how to make it any plainer or what good it will do. The whole thing stinks."
>You won't get an argument from Reeves. "They asked us to sign death certificates," he says. "We said under no circumstances would we sign death certificates, because our job was to determine the cause and manner of death, and we had been prevented from doing that.
>"They were lying to us, even then. They had already done up their own death certificates."
>The single sheets are headed "CERTIFICATE OF DEATH" and come from Johnson Space Center in Houston. Each is the same:
>"This is to certify that on Jan. 28, 1986, at or about 11:39 a.m. EST, and approximately 18 miles off the Atlantic Coast of Florida near the Kennedy Space Center in the County of Brevard, State of Florida, [astronaut's name], a [sex] person of the age of [age] died when the shuttle spacecraft Challenger in which [he or she] was riding exploded; that such person was a native of [home town] and that the Social Security number of such person was [number]."
They are signed by James S. Logan, chief of the medical operations branch JSC.

I wonder if the brothers and McAuliffe were added to the "conspiracy theory" to discredit it.

Attached: conspiracy_theory_proof.png (1000x1200, 806K)

so youre saying that its ok for this gov ponzi scheme to get millions to build satelite to take picture of other planets, pictures come distorted as fuck as if taken on the roof of my house , then they have sketch artist photoshopt how the planet should look like and they admit to that. you think thats legit ?

Because they lied about everything; wake up goy.

Attached: 1525240224524.jpg (1800x2700, 501K)

So, if you buy into the theory that all these orgs including MSM and NASA are controlled by a "cult" at the top - a cult who seeks to divide an conquer - discovering aliens would be the last thing they would want since it would unify humanity.

It is photo shopped.....but it has to be

look how this little push in the beginning is enough to leave the moon appearently, with 0 decelleration. even looks like it is swinging back and forth a bit as if pulled up by a rope

yes, challengercrew being alive really gets my nogging jogging

if you are into hollow earth
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170350453
that has some of it in there.
or the same info in blog form where im not restricted to 2000 characters and one picture per post
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-knowledge-of-ancients.html
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2018/04/nazi-ufos-and-hollow-earth.html

or alternatively i have a thread open which will go into hollow earth too (even though all i have on it can already be found in the old threads)

Attached: no thrusts.gif (636x357, 2.86M)

MFW its actually a celtic/atlantean artifact... the implication...

Attached: celtic.png (1057x432, 994K)

thats a sweet outfit

NASAs fake. Kikes wont even let us build a wall, nevermind true scientific discovery that benefits goys. Just a front for weapons research for ZOG/Wars for the Jew

The True "Red Pill" is that everything NASA does is 100% a lie, and that includes all information they put out. Don't believe ANYTHING from the government without several cups of salt. Do your own research.

youtube.com/watch?v=SSTDwOzZgyQ&t=0s&list=PLk_IkDZn9wlyhlIdFAOAwvzbH24kkBUmI&index=22

Attached: ill break your fucking mouth.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

WTF is this flying thing
It looks just like the ufo from that shitty Air Force video that was released a couple months ago

So are Whites from mars initially? What are you kikes hiding?

When Trump says "We're getting really big in space" I wonder if he's referring to something like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=DR3k02yfFpg
Could it be we didn't stop at the SR-71 and the real reason the military space program has been kept under wraps is because it would reveal how bullshit NASA is and cause a panic? That and the concern that our corrupt congress would sell the technology to western enemies.

aztec actually
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coatlicue

Attached: Coatlicu.jpg (795x1258, 274K)

This pic always fucks me up, is it legit

no dust blown away from underneath the capsule
>inb4 the moon has no atmosphere and wouldnt blow up dust because of it
youtube.com/watch?v=a2As10bFzsw

word is kikes are from mars which are those that say they are jews, but are liars instead, the synagogue of satan while the actual israelites are white people, likely from the inner earth with the real jews being the blue eyed ones. im sure on the white inner earther israelite thing. not on the martian kikes though

Attached: no crater.jpg (600x353, 55K)

I was able to find records of Claude S Ellison and Carl McNair. And the McAullife there is allegedly related to "Terry McAuliffe" which though interesting would not be the original McAuliffe as that was not her maiden name (Corrigan).
The Cows In Trees thing is pretty weird, though.
And the whole ordeal with the medical examiner refusing to sign the death certs.

mfw when his shirt says 'your ass'

checked....

I have heard lots of talk about when atlantis sank that some survivors went to western europe and some went to the americas...

I wouldnt be surprised these are from the same culture...

nice pic by the way!

i can't believe this autistic germ is still posting this shit after all these years

>look how this little push in the beginning is enough to leave the moon appearently, with 0 decelleration. even looks like it is swinging back and forth a bit as if pulled up by a rope
you're being intentionally ignorant because it gives you a juicy conspiracy story to tell. the first and quite brief firing of the ascent stage engine is simply to jump clear the descent stage, because being close to it is both a collision hazard and explosion hazard. the craft changes attitude (not swings) by means of reaction control thrusters to put it into the correct orientation for its ascent trajectory.

you can see the whole takeoff process in videos that aren't selectively shortened to make firmament-believers get antsy:
youtube.com/watch?v=9HQfauGJaTs

I dunno man, that still looks like a thunderbirds episode.
Also, was the camera zoom-out and pan-up automated? Or was it controlled by astronauts inside?
It wasn't done from Earth due to lag.

Attached: buzz_illuminati.png (778x714, 696K)

Fagville will be the first city on Mars

Ruins on Mars have been public knowledge since 1970s.

Attached: obliquity01.jpg (3292x1992, 3.84M)

Tell me what the specific light lag is from the Earth to the Moon and why such a small amount of lag would prevent NASA from controlling the camera enough to pan it upwards as the LEM slowly ascends.

It was controlled from Earth.
You can see that the guy fucked in up in Apollo 15 and 16, and only finally got it right on 17 :)

so how big is north america really?
and someone in another discussion mentioned this could happen by taking pictures at different distances and it could be, but:

pic 2 (Blue marble 2002) has been done from 700km height
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/BlueMarble_2002.php
>Flying over 700 km above the Earth onboard the Terra satellite

the 4th picture (Blue Marble 2012) was made with the NPP/Suomi NPP sattalite orbiting at 824km
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html
>A 'Blue Marble' image of the Earth taken from the VIIRS instrument aboard NASA's most recently launched Earth-observing satellite - Suomi NPP.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomi_NPP
>The satellite was placed into a sun-synchronous orbit 824 km (512 miles) above the Earth.

So when the distance is the issue of the size difference the sizes should be reversed and i doubt it woul create such a big difference.
The pic allegedly gets created by taking a lot of smaller pics and stitching them together, but still that would mean that they do a fucking poor job in creating an accurate depiction of our planet when there are such big differences

longer version doesnt change any of my initial concerns. you still see not a bitof decelleration going on. as well as the swinging. you could argue that it is the craft readjusting its own position, but there is still the issue that it just keeps going upwards without any further force for a long while

Attached: blue marble.jpg (500x334, 133K)

According to the widow of former nazi leader Rost van tonningen The Nazi's succeeded in building the Haunebu and went to Mars, She stated in an interview that she had seen photographic of that.

Both Mars and NeuSchwabenland is where the US got BTFO.

Attached: Florrie-Rost-van-Tonningen-88.jpg (416x276, 85K)

>You can see that the guy fucked in up in Apollo 15 and 16, and only finally got it right on 17 :)
I did not know that.

Actually, this is interesting:
cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=935&start=750

I'm a pure Prussian how do I get in contact with my brothers on Mars

Attached: 4209.png (600x410, 25K)

haunebu most certainly was functional to at least some degree (meaning able to fly). couple others too.

page 91 of
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
Prisoner of war talking about a "circular aircraft" rising out of a german facillity during WW2. also look at page 88

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516188.pdf
Talks about a german engineer that worked on flying saucers

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015255.pdf
Talks about flying saucers in Argentina and Antarctica

in here is all i have on that subject

Attached: UFO.jpg (960x558, 122K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yn1S-flYkaQ

There is nothing conspiratorial about NASA, the cash given them just disappears into shareholder dividends, entertainment expenses, private yachts, 1000$ aerospace screws, etc... Which is why you never see any real results from them.

i'm actually wrong about the "first, brief firing": the engine is continually firing in that clip. the germ is confused because after it clears the descent stage you can't see any flame until the craft tilts over to the proper attitude

>you still see not a bitof decelleration going on
because there's no deceleration.

>the swinging
there's no swinging either.

Interesting. Saving this.
Thanks.

Fucking hell! Have the bait threads completely destroyed our autism?
How did we not pick up on this?
>What are the odds that Astronots Judith and Christa both married in 1970 and their husbands both attended attended the same law school, at the same time?
>They almost certainly would have crossed paths!
>Can you imagine, drinking beers in Law School with some guy you just met and not realizing that your wives would both eventually blow up on the Space Shuttle together?

Attached: challenger_husbands.png (2116x1016, 122K)

Here is Apollo 17 ascent, you can see the dude is playing with the camera after the lander has flown away

youtube.com/watch?v=XlGis35Epvs

This.

Who is this other lady that looks like the older Christa McAuliffe?

Attached: what_the_f.png (1288x1380, 723K)

intradesting

Attached: Nasa photographor.jpg (960x640, 129K)

faceblindness is a symptom of autism

what do you suggest is the motive behind staging the challenger disaster? a bit self-defeating, isn't it?

>What are the odds

What are the odds it was a case of good ol' nepotism?

Also: In 1980s, Shuttle crews were recruited from DoD/USAF personnel. That's because the Shuttle was used as a launch vehicle for DoD missions, until 2-year hiatus after Challenger caused DoD to look for alternatives.

Actual Challenger redpill: some switches in cabin have been flipped after the vehicle broke up. Official version was that the crew died in the explosion.

jesus christ... thats hilarious...

>faceblindness is a symptom of autism
did i just get diagnosed with autism? because i really have trouble differentiating faces

Attached: sibrel_crosshair.jpg (600x469, 63K)

Literally the opposite of faceblindness.
I don't know who that other lady with the NASA badge is, but it's definitely the same person as the older Christ McAuliffe. Neither look like famous astronaut teacher.

>nasa is for blue-pilled normies

>cosmic
>ssp

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

In 1952 Wernher von Braun wrote a book called “The Mars Project”. The government of Mars was ruled by 10 men. the leader of whom was elected and entitled "Elon." :/

Wiki en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mars_Project

Page 177. Paragraph 3.

Attached: G.jpg (858x960, 197K)

I bet he will come clean on his deathbed

learn how to do telepathy. direct your energy towards antartica.

Isn’t there some random Celtic writings and a sun calendar somewhere in Oklahoma? How tf did that end up there?

The remote control camera?

> Believing Pythagoras was a free mason

since we are at musk
youtube.com/watch?v=muDPSyO7-A0
note how it gets dark when the thrusters ignite, thats normal due to the exposure, but it stays dark even when the flames left the frame it doesnt get bright again. shortly afterwards the commentator even says "the sun set several minutes ago" 1:40 minutes after liftoff even though during liftoff it was still bright. my guess the editor edited it the right way in the beginning, and after the cut some other guy took on the work, saw its dark at the end and kept it and the commentators had to go with it

also the launch where he send that car into space made me wonder that since there is no atmosphere protecting from radiation, that all the plastic up there in the car shouldnt be melting almost instantly. I know space is cold, but without atmosphere as a medium to give the heat energy onto cooling down goes a lot slower as you can only give up heat through radiation yoursel which should be fairly low, however the radiation of the sun is a multitude stronger and should heat the car up quite quickly. maybe stuff did melt and due to lack of forces like gravity it just wasnt seen, but i dont know

there is a pic around showing that car in fron of a greenscreen on some construction holding it in place. could be shopped, but well

That's clearly photographic evidence how else do you explain a mathematician using a compass

You seriously believe that was meant to be a man standing there with a camera?

What is the endgame of the "moon landings were a hoax!" disinfo? Is it to discredit to the USA? Cause people to not trust the US Govt?

kek

Holy shit is that mathematicians with compasses?!

There's paintings of poets holding fountain pens too. Illuminati confirmed.

>In 1952 Wernher von Braun wrote a book called “The Mars Project”. The government of Mars was ruled by 10 men. the leader of whom was elected and entitled "Elon." :/
>Wiki en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mars_Project
>wlym.com/archive/oakland/docs/MarsProject.pdf
>Page 177. Paragraph 3.
again

In 1952 Wernher von Braun wrote a book called “The Mars Project”. The government of Mars was ruled by 10 men. the leader of whom was elected and entitled "Elon." :/

Wiki en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mars_Project

Page 177. Paragraph 3.

The stones are in Heavner, OK

thats not what its saying
its saying that if theyre forced to go to mars or the mon, a REAL goal, they wont be milked for jobs and doing COMPLETELY UNNECESARY SHIT like the SLS rocket
Nasa is an organization of lies in order to funnel money into black projects

Attached: 4f434.jpg (480x360, 29K)

nasa is a cover, or diversion rather.

> the painters painting squares means they were all freemasons and not the painters being freemasons
hmhmhm

Meganon's claim is that NASA couldn't even go to Mars if they wanted to due to some foundational scientific reason.

When will this age of deception end?

Attached: 1523478092542.png (1022x731, 643K)

A person can design anything with a square and compass. With a square, compass, light, and an eye to see you can be a great architect.

Attached: Regular_Pentagon_Inscribed_in_a_Circle_240px.gif (240x240, 444K)

sounds awfully masonic

Attached: seal of saturn.jpg (1381x455, 95K)

Yeah, there'a actually a giant silver dragon locked away under the ice caps. But don't tell anyone that, it's important that NASA continues unabated.

Attached: 1442400616012.png (434x397, 56K)

Attached: WireHarness.webm (932x524, 2.74M)

The grand lie of Mars.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (1280x1355, 409K)

Attached: muskycuckys2.gif (600x338, 2.99M)

hmmmmm

Attached: mars rover selfi.png (1011x464, 141K)

You don't understand how heat transfer works.

Hmmm...

Attached: F058728BDB9C432C8B8B9786D4D9A5A5[1].jpg (640x482, 39K)

Attached: Musk Fiction.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

thats supposedly made to show how easy it is to transform an earth landscape into a mars landscape. allegedly the left pic is NOT from nasa but merely used to show how easy it is to make. at least i didnt see the source pic from the left

Attached: SpaceX'dout.jpg (1000x910, 205K)

Marsians don't want you to know the truth.

Attached: le martian face.png (440x440, 21K)

explain it then