Unfortunate news

Just when you thought the grim legacy was on its last knees, the signs of a new chapter emerge over the horizon.
sonichu.com/cwcki/Beedee,_Beedee,_Beedee;_I’m_Back,_Buck!
Chris chan has now learned to prolong the disaster that is his life story through patreon. And thus the monster we raised from an autistic manchild only grows stronger. May god forgive us all.

-T. Dramafag

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 24K)

>Chris chan has now learned to prolong the disaster that is his life story through patreon
eloquently put.

HOWEVER! His existence is nothing but a taunt to us all.
When was the last time you did something to further his misery OP?
The reason he thrives is because of our negligence.

His existence is nothing but a vile insult to our previous efforts and proves that the job is not over yet.

>$250,000 per month
>Pay off ALL of my home's finances, including the Mortgage and Credit Cards, so I can feel better peace of mind and less weight long-time hanging over my head like many hippopotamuses, and will feel better able to draw, color, create and so forth of my very own Sonichu and Rosechu.
hmmmm
>In January 2017, Chris edited the goal down to $500 per month.
HMMMMM

Well said sir. Have a (you)

Kek
Kek

is he a girl now

He's getting older. Like all of us.

Read it's ED

hm
he actually gets 500 dollars a month btw
anyone who enables this retard is even worse

He gave us a lot of fun.

He was one of those guys you fukken saved every time he posted. Then your hard drive crashed, and you wouldn't care less about the loss. That's Chris-chan.

>Then your hard drive crashed
Now we all await the day when chris-chan crashes.

He writes down his login info right? He would be screwed if he forgot his patreon account and didnt have it written down somewhere.

did he get his gross open sore taint hole thing fixed up?

ew

I want to see a biography of chris-chan's life. I should write a biography of chris-chan's life.

you should

There are a shit ton on youtube

Go on CWCwikipedia page.

well

>His existence is nothing but a vile insult to our previous efforts and proves that the job is not over yet.
I for one am not about to participate or encourage the mercy killing of chris chan

You little shit don't post chrischan with "unfortunate news" as a title or I would have thought he died

My sincere apologies