Official White Map

The official "white" map. Anyone who disagrees with this map is most likely a fucking non-white subhuman.

Attached: WhiteMap.png (1280x1024, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gf3BXOxNHW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>France
>wh*te

>Europe
>White

Umm, try again sweetie

Remove Finland.

ok I'm fucking done with this board
fucking kindergarten escapees

>Amerimutt telling Europeans who is white.
K
Don't forget to pray for Israel tonight.

Attached: 1514815425109.jpg (720x800, 232K)

>Finland
Asian.
>France
Negro.

>let me tell you who is white

Add Poland and all of the Baltic states.

Why aren't these threads just insta-banworthy by this point?
This is fucking retarded.

Whiter than you Muhammad.

>your not white

Attached: 2b2.gif (480x228, 263K)

And add Russia.

Northern Italy?
Northern and Basque Spain?
Eastern Europe (excluding Hungary)?
Parts of the Balkans?
Burger doesn't understand genetics and ancient History. Sad, but expected.

>pols and other ugly muttslavs are white
>Romania isn't

i know these threads are just a shitpost, but this video on how to classify who is white is interesting
youtube.com/watch?v=Gf3BXOxNHW0

You can't just add all of russia, too diverse. Only certain regions, like caucasia for example—one of the earliest regions where Indo-Europeans lived.

Oh well, it's low quality bait, but whatever. Pic related will show you who is truly white.

Attached: dgs34gerges.png (1390x505, 70K)

actual white map

Attached: 346475676.png (1000x951, 459K)

Meds are still white.
Remeber orginial meds were the creators of Greece and Rome, the greatest of white civilisation.

>Finland to Urals

The Uralic blood in me disagrees.

youre a turk

Spain, Portugal, Italy and so on are W H I T E!

divide and conquer
not including Georgia and Armenia would be fine if you weren't fucking FINGOLIAN

Attached: spurdog.gif (630x420, 255K)

these are generalisations

also mongols never interacted with finland during their conquests and you're basing your entire life on approx- ~3 or so images on Jow Forums that are circulated over and over and over and over, whereas i lived my entire life here

Attached: AMERISHIT ANIMAL GOBLIN IRL.webm (542x406, 2.64M)

I really don't get why Anglos/Germanics seem to be under the impression that only they are the true white man. It really does baffle me. Do Spaniard or Slavs look black to you guys or something??

Mongols may never have been in Finland, but that doesn't stop you from still being Finno-Ugric.

youre a turk why are you talking, take your resentment elsewhere

im not at fault for your immigrant parents or whatever

>listing anglos as white

also finno-ugric is a language group

I know. They color skin maybe a slightly adapt to environment they're living in, but I always consider Glorious Meds as whites. I can't think of Europe without them.

Some use it to also refer to Uralic people.

Retards

Attached: fugg.jpg (4972x2517, 1.38M)

Attached: 1525428006135.png (599x438, 166K)

Absolute fuckin retards

Attached: you.jpg (4972x2517, 1.64M)

>not including Georgia and Armenia would be fine if you weren't fucking FINGOLIAN

have you ever seen either georgians or armenians? Yes, they are christians, but genetically they are more related with turks than somebody else.

Aren't the finno-ugrics a remnant of pre Indo European/pre Aryan population of Europe? Or at least the Saami?

But Your president is orange

Finnish are Uralic.
Southern France is Latin..
So White basically means Germanic according to you?

Attached: europe white map.png (1360x1011, 78K)

>in estonia, 99% of people have blue eyes
A hearty kek was had that day.

Attached: image.png (600x439, 258K)

>Gauls, Britons and Germanians
What's the point of being white then? If you cut out Greeks and Italians, white people before the middle ages become nigger-tier immediately

>wanting to be considered white
Ma voi state male

>
>
>Whiter than you Muhammad.

poland hardley has immagration issues

Fuck you shareblue, these countries are white.
This is a European solidarity thread now.

Attached: WhiteMap.png (1280x1024, 58K)

They definetly aren't

Attached: image.png (300x236, 49K)

>Whiter than you Muhammad.
La creatura...

Attached: Whiter than you Mohammed.jpg (540x372, 48K)

>Memeflag
Every time

>I am white

Hungarians are not white, but they are a hell of a lot better than any other non-white.
God bless Europeans, the best people on the planet.

Take away anglos and the white man will have achieved next to nothing lol. We're the reason you all claim to be supreme.

Sure, Indo-Europeans and Finno-Ugrics have race-mixed quite alot, but claiming that everything from Finland to Urals is 100% white is a joke.

>american
>arguing which europeen countries are white

Attached: 1524100874237.jpg (900x676, 49K)

> using Old Stale D&C memes created by JIDF
Is this how low Jow Forums has become?

>Hungarians are not white
this has to be jokes

what are you doing bong

Hi Jew hows it going, why are you hiding behind a meme flag?

Attached: 1522680932262.jpg (741x649, 51K)

Kek.
>doesn't stop you from still being Finno-Ugric.
>youtube.com/watch?v=6jaeSHfNTuQ
The Finns are 0% Mongoloid.

Attached: magnificient laugh.jpg (125x112, 2K)

your father is a turk so now you lash out at random countries you never been to ?

Attached: D196E180-4897-43C2-8684-321F3E233B98.jpg (1132x1323, 1.01M)

Don't start European map threads if you live outside of Europe. Simple.

Hungarians used to be a lot more Finno-Ugric, but nowadays its been nearly completely been replaced by white genes. In modern day, Hungaria is essentially white.

Only problem I have with this map is Armenians, they're definitely not white.

We are Italian. It is an ethnic origin. Who cares about "white", which doesn't even exist? Focus about Italy and Italians, not chasing chimeras

Then don’t use JIDF memes used to divide Whites.

Just accept americans aren't white. It's nice that you want to be like us but you're not fooling anyone.

>el goblino saying who's white

>Hungarians are not white
Again, watch this Video >youtube.com/watch?v=6jaeSHfNTuQ and read ist comments, Hungarians are non-Mongoloid as well and descend mostly from Celto-Germanic and Slavo-Paleobalkanic populations.

They are genetically different due to being the decendants of Magyars who migrated into Europe in 800 AD.
Becuase there was not much inter-racial couplings Hungarians are a distinct genetic group in Europe.
Honorary white is probably the best way to describe them.
They look white but are not genetically.

Brits are the Kikes of Europe. JIDF just stop using your old stale meme.

Talk shit get hit
Ethnically Hungarians are Slavs speaking a non-slavic language.

Attached: Furiousthemonkeyboy.png (129x120, 32K)

How is Northern Cyprus white? It's populated by Turks.

>Hungarians are Slavs

>Hungarians are Slavs

>individuals are what they are no matter where they live
Get that logically consistent shit out of here. Fucking intellectually honest fags

it is always nice to listen a swede telling us how white we are.

>They look white but are not genetically.

why is Jow Forums so autistic when it comes to history / linguistics / genetics?

Dude you're 90lbs 5"2 and ugly, why are you in the business of saying hungarians arent actually white because XYZ pseudo-historical factoid ?

if hungarians arent white then white is an unnecessary categorization

>1 post by this ID
hello rabbi

Ethnically yes, but they speak a non Slavic language. The original Magyar are extinct.

I agree, green countries are muslim shitholes and not white.

Forgot something? Costa-something maybe?
Somethingy-ntinople?

Nope, they're White, they follow Christianity, speak an Indo-European language and belong to the branch of the Caucasoid race that lives in Europe and has close ties to it.

You know, Turks and Azeris would be White as wel if they became Christian and got off their Turkic (Mongoloid) genes, as they're just assimiliated Indo-Iranians, Armenians and Greeks.

Armenians are White.

It is also the official degenerate map
>makes you think

Attached: 1513412564924.jpg (472x605, 86K)

Americans are the kikes of the world. Why do you want to be white so much? You're from a non-white nation be proud of it. I love being white, just as you should love being non-white.

Saved, have a you.

Attached: 4acec856ee10e8256b04095222b2ff4a.jpg (1280x1024, 90K)

R E C L A I M T H E H O L Y C I T Y

Holy shit this guy speaks so slowly ffs..

Perhaps white is a bad term, given it is usually used by Americans who have no genetic lineage to be proud of.
European is probably a better term as the various peoples have been along side each other for at least 1000 years in most cases.
So yes, Hungarians are white in that case as they have become part of Europe and have been invaluable in fighting against invaders into Europe.

Daily reminder for your own good.

Attached: Slide threads.png (1156x2031, 290K)

It's true, retard. You are confusing linguistics with genetics. Hungarians speak a uralic language, but they're not a uralic people. Just like there are niggers in fucking Cameroon who all speak French but that doesn't make them genetically French.

Hungarians and Romanians do not speak slavic languages, but their genetics show that they are right in line with all the slavic peoples that surround them.

Are white people demigods?

Um

1. This map shows europe which is 93% pakistani now.

2. USA, aka the last bastion of the white man, is missing.

3. If europe is temporarily tricked into believing it resides with the alliance of men, isnt it just evil trickery to convince us otherwise at this point in your degradation and ethic humiliation? Yes you have fallen to darkness but we need not! We shall pursue the light with a foundation of honor based on nobility and prestige for once in the anglo's life!

>France
>white

Attached: 1513459432752.jpg (715x960, 219K)

>2. USA, aka the last bastion of the white man

Attached: 1505345543460.png (330x319, 330K)

>America

>Last bastion of White

No, you fix your shit first, those who stay in line are our allies, those who don't are race-traitors and thus non-white.
It's simple user, as said, just fix your shit and let others fix their shit.

Attached: 1525473316410.jpg (650x488, 27K)

I agree. Snowniggers are self-obsessed nigger-tier caveman subhumans, always have been since the Roman empire times.

Im 1/56 polish. Probably more than than an average pole..