Video of white supremacist struggling to tear a sign is removed because of mass false flagging

Video of white supremacist struggling to tear a sign is removed because of mass false flagging.
Also white supremacists:
>BOOK BURNINGS!!! LIBERALS ARE TAKING AWAY OUR FREE SPEECH!! REEEEEEE!!!!
Oh the irony

Attached: 22F79409-F10D-4A89-9F29-7D8C9EBCF4BD.jpg (1044x700, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rF5y0Ejk10Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should have posted kot instead

pretty much anyone who's white can be called a white supremacist simply by not sucking up to the liberal tit of being sorry for not being as shit as others

You say that to me like I’m not white

I said it to you like you might be a human being
my mistake

> implying book burning is bad

Attached: 20171026_164224.jpg (626x419, 156K)

Proud Boys aren't white supremacists in even a loose sense of the term. They're Gavin McInnes' organization and they have a history of kicking out "muh nazis". Gavin McInnes calls himself a "western chauvinist" and considers nonwhites born in "western" territories to be "western". Some white nationalist girl he was interviewing asked him to say the 14 words once (we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children), and he repeatedly just replaced "white" with "western". He is a civic nationalist.

When was the last time white supremacists burned books anyway? The last time I can think of that white people at all were burning books was during the so-called "satanic panic" of the 1980's, but that was completely religiously motivated. People burn Qu'rans pretty often, but that's a simple protest action and not an attempt to restrict the availability of the Qu'ran as in classic book burnings. The edgy atheist community from which Qu'ran burning originates is very progressive to boot.

Attached: 1dc7f6d8f4725173bc2c2518ded1436b.png (1008x1000, 1.96M)

The white supremacy thing is a fade. Let these rednecks get a proper education.

Attached: 1523172535053.jpg (1024x577, 125K)

1. Poor rednecks can't afford a proper education
2. Higher education does not offer the dissident perspective on race
2. My racism is a result of education
3. I was born and raised in Michigan
4. As diversity increases, conflict between groups increases
5. My wife Chino is very, very, very, very, cute. Cuter than you could believe
6. Before the standard for mental retardation was lowered, a huge proportion of blacks were legally retarded
7. Blacks lower standards, generally speaking
8. Whites are abandoning all major cities because they turn to shit when they become black
9. In the cases that whites try to move back into or improve those cities, they are attacked for gentrification
10. The anti-white bias of the entire social milieu is going to have a reaction.

Attached: 33d489f948d2476a88282c583b8a609a.jpg (686x1024, 113K)

1. Okay
2. Why did your education suck?
3. My partner lives in Michigan!
4. Skin color should have nothing to do with 'conflict.'
5. Cool
6. This is a may may; no one can tell ones IQ based on skin color.
7. So do stupid red necks; IE stupid people drag the others down.
8.Cities are steadily growing; like they always have.
9. Still have yet to given a decent reason as to why you're racist.
10. Why not just treat others as equals?

tl;dr

>Still have yet to given a decent reason as to why you're racist.
Most of the world is racist
Only the western countries think it's bad.

1. Okay
2. Because it's ongoing and self-directed
3. REEEE get out
4. Maybe it shouldn't but that's not how the world is.
5. She is very cool.
6. You can tell the average IQ of a race based on IQ testing though.
7. You really have it out for southerners and poor people, don't you?
8. Go to East Detroit next time you visit your gayboi.
9. I'd rather meme if you're not worth the effort.
youtu.be/rF5y0Ejk10Q
10. Because we're not equals.

Attached: 9d796a3140a0da4fd0a42d1afd218266.png (758x1058, 458K)

Most of the world is not racist. The only people that are seem to be retarded.

2. Your education was on going and self directed? How did they teach you to be racist?
3.No
4. That is not how the world works user.
5. ok
6.Race is a self defined characteristic. There is no way to know of someones IQ by only knowing what race they view themselves as.
7. I have a thing against stupid un-educated people. Especially when they exhibit the same signs they dislike in other 'races.'
8. I live near Philadelphia; I have done just fine around dark skinned people.
9. "The reason I am racist is because people call me racist." You could try not judging others base on skin tone.
10. No one is an 'equal.' Just as there are many dark skinned people who are your superior and many who are your inferior.

2. I decided to read statistics about race.
4. You don't understand human tribalism.
5. My wife chino is my best friend and lover.
6. That's true, but it's missing the point. Probably intentionally missing the point to be honest.
7. if you don't like stupid people, you shouldn't like blacks, who had to have the legal retardation limit lowered just so they could not be viewed as retarded. I actually had an uncle who was diagnosed as being mentally retarded as a child but who "became not retarded" due to this political correctness.
8. So you live in the suburbs and you do fine with the small percentage of blacks who are able to escape the ghetto? Or maybe when you went into the city you didn't get mugged? Wow, congrats.
9. If you think race is simply skin tone you don't understand what race actually is on a biological level. You seem stuck on the "there is a socially constructed element of race" thing, and to get past that, you need to look at the objective phenomenon the society is describing.
10. If you take 100 blacks and 100 whites randomly, more of the white people will be superior to me than black people (as far as intelligence goes).

I forgot to post a blonde anime girl with that last one. I'll correct that now.

Attached: sample_7e8f19f04b2620d467dd51b3acf53349.jpg (850x663, 144K)

2. Okay what about those statistics made you racist?
4. I do understand tribalism; pick something arbitrary then fight over it.
6. How is race not even being defined by a phenotype and merely a social concept beyond the point?
7. " if you don't like stupid people, you shouldn't like _____" because now I can fill in anything I wish like red neck or white supremacist. No skin tone is classified as legally retarded and this talking point which always comes up makes the person sound legally retarded.
8. Funny; the one time I was robbed in a drug deal it came from a hot affluent light skinned boy.
9. There is no standard definition of race; most biologists will speak of ones ethic culture when going into humans. We only have a rigid definition of species; that which can produce off spring with each other.
10. "G" or general intelligence used for IQ tests is about being able to do well in academia. There is no way to know of ones IQ score by simply looking at how dark or light skin toned one is; no matter how many times the question is re-worded.

The other guy is not going to say it so I'll do it: you're a waste of space. Kill yourself.

Did my argument make your fee fees hurt?

1. You never made an argument
2. Yes, my feefees are hurt.
3. Kill yourself.

1. That disliking people based on skin tone is retarded.
2. Grow thicker skin.
3. No.

You need to see the world more then and have your worldview shattered.
Only the west sees a problem with racism.
Africa, the Middle East, Asia dont give a shit about it.
Kinda like how most don't tolerate faggots

Attached: libyan-killing-black-africans.jpg (590x393, 30K)

>Countries that all have a single skin tone do not have a problem with skin tones!

Yeah what we need is for liberals and conservatives to shut the fuck up about a social science concept created because Americans wants to feel special.

want*

2. The inferiority of blacks when compared with whites
3. Human tribalism is based on genetic closeness.
6. Races are genetic clusters of human populations. The social element is just one aspect.
7. Purposefully missing the point again. Not engaging.
8. >Doing dr*gs
9. Races are genetic clusters of human populations. Dog breeds are intentional races of dogs in the way that human races are (somewhat) unintentional breeds of humans. Neanderthals are viewed as a separate species of humans, yet they bred with homo-sapiens, particularly in northern Eurasia.
10. The only conclusion I can come to by reading you saying this again and again is that you think I don't think there are smart black people.

Attached: deth.png (1024x768, 709K)

>muh questionable analogy
You know that's north Africa is mixed, the middle east is mixed and central Asia is mixed correct?
Thousands of years and they still hate each other.
America isn't the the world's standard.

Lets not forget Zimbabwe and South Africa
>b-but blacks can't be racist hurr

blacks are ugly, whites are cute, thats all i need to know
yes, muh dick, fuck you

Based

1. There is no ' inferiority of blacks when compared with whites.' This is you trying to take credit for a test not taken by yourself.
2. Human tribalism has little to do with genetics; theism is a good example of this. It is humans picking something then deciding to create a 'other.'
6. Race is a self identified term which can not be disputed by the people taking in the information. Someone can decide their white straight from Africa and put Caucasian on all the forms.
7. The funny thing is to you this seems to all come down to intelligence for you. Though you seem to not want to talk about the degenerate red trash filth who can't read.
8. Marijuana prohibition will be over in a few years.
9. Dogs are a wonderful example of what nature is not doing. Artificial selection can compact what normally takes millions of cycles into thousands.
10. The impression seems to be that you want to feel superior to a group of people in a specific country. We can not predict someones IQ from just looking at their skin.

Africa has a gradient of skin tones based on how strong the UV radiation is. The ivory coast tends to be tan and the equator tends to have darker skin.

'Race' relations will slowly get better as planes, trains and hyper-loops make sex easier across distances. By then we will have something new to fight about.

yeah

>red trash filth who can't read.
Look at this racist attack the Native Americans.

Attached: KANE_Paul-004.jpg (560x403, 48K)

What about them? They do not look red to me. Never understood that or the one with Asians being yellow. I have seen some as white as snow.

Sex is like food; if it makes you happy then cool.

And as posted earlier they are racist against each other.
Zimbabwe and South Africa are examples of black racism.
You need to spend time around black folks.
Dark skinned blacks are always being made fun of by light skin blacks.

proud boys are kekistani cuckservative civic nationalists

>called red skins
>w-what about them
>muh damage control
wew

That is nationalism; they are countries who hate each other!

Any skin tone can be 'racist' not sure were that may may started.

Red necks user; the ones who can not read.

>That is nationalism
Shouting kill all whites, kill the boer isn't nationalism, dip shit.

1. wat
2. Pre-Abrahamic religion is almost always ethnic in character. Judaism and Islam are generally recognized as Semitic and Christianity is to a large extent identified with whites, although the incredible upsurge in missionary "work" has all but given Christianity away (even though there were always copts and what not).
6. Anybody can see that a black person is not white though.
7. >the degenerate red trash filth who can't read
American Indians can't read?
8. Probably
9. What are you saying here?
10. I'm talking about average IQ. At no point did I imply anything like "all blacks are dumb, I personally am really great." It's easier to dismiss people when you intentionally misunderstand them, isn't it?

Attached: df9768d5d09677ec7f665bf78a16797d.jpg (756x1280, 332K)

Kill all whites would just be racism. As I stated the ivory coast has their own culture that was heavily converted to Islam. This separates them from the dark skinned Christian south.

Can you prove they can't read?
Loving your classism, by the way.

And you're grasping at straws ignoring the racism.
I didn't ask about Sudan or the Ivory Coast.
I asked about Zimbabwe and South Africa.
You keep dodging
Why would this be?

1. What is your IQ score user?
2. Judaism, Christianity and Islam are 'Semitic' yet they go to war with each other based on tribalism.
6. Anyone can see what ever they want when it comes to race.
7. Red neck trash have nothing to do with native Americans. Is this what home schooling results are like?
9. We are not and hopefully never will be like dogs. They are bioengineered animals in a sense.
10. So we can agree that it is impossible to know ones IQ based on skin tone?

Built into my stereotypical definition.

>Red neck trash
classist bigot just like in India
Are they your untouchables, user?

Not sure what your argument is. You seem to be trying to push the "B-but they are racist!" too angle which would not justify why people should be racist.

>stereotypical definition.
ster·e·o·type
ˈsterēəˌtīp/Submit
noun
a widely held but fixed and oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person or thing.
"the stereotype of that all black people like chicken"
Wew, so it's another way of being racist?

Aww does it hurt your feelings being compared to red necks?

user; I think you're almost catching on! Do you think I should just these red necks?

judge*

I was on your side until you disclosed how much of a hypocrite you are.

My angle is that the world is racist.
You tried to damage control by bringing up sectarian violence I all ready know about and admit exists.
You on the other had keep trying to make excuses for people being racist by trying a red herring so you can say it's not racism.
I.e Zimbabwe and South Africa
Which is funny coming from a classiest like you.

What was hypocritical?

Is the 'redneck' not equal to the 'pajeet'? Why are you against one type of race instead of another?

1. I haven't had it tested since I was in elementary school, but at that time, it was in the 120's. I'm sure it's decreased since then - I would guess it's between 115 and 120.
2. Because the religious element is largely a proxy for tribal/ethnic interests.
6. Wishful thinking.
7. Rednecks can read though.
9. Humans shape their evolutionary pressures through the creation of culture, so we're doing the same things that we do to dogs to ourselves on a weaker and slower scale. Morality is eugenics.
10. Yes.

Attached: sample_c3423e866b9593c0ac6653d8bfe4cb21.jpg (850x850, 140K)

I'm not even white but I like your attempt at damage control.
So you admit you're racist in a way?
Bravo! you're finally admitting it.

The majority of world is not racist.

You then gave an example of two countries spouting racist rhetoric then tried to say that was an example of the world.

Of course the people who you truly agree with are those who on the flip side who believe in 'black supremacy' or what ever fill in the blank they want to make their own selves feel better.

Your skin tone does not automatically make you smarter or better then anyone else. Pull your pants up and down your own hard work!

Huh? Why would I be against any 'race?'

By damage control do you agree that I was right?

What race should I dislike user? Care to pick a skin tone?

>The majority of world is not racist.
You need to go to Mongolia and try to hit on one of the local women. Even if she is single you'll end up on the wrong side of a knife faster than you can blink.

1. No way of verifying that.
2. Race, religion, they are all tribal/ethic wars picked by tribes of humans.
6. Literally how race is counted.
7. Dark skin people aren't mentally retarded but you seem to be taking my point as literal!
9. Humans have not changed much in the 100,000-200,000 short years we have been on this earth.
10.Then you're not a racist; congratulations user!

Its memeopinions like this that make it easy to hate whites and cheer on their meme-tier "genocide"

>The majority of world is not racist.
Yes, it is
I also have northern Africa, the middle east and Asia.
You keep trying your circular logic and saying "no it isn't"
Even the west has a problem with it and it's trying to do something about racism.
I even explained how dark skin people of the same race get discriminated against by their light skinned counterparts.

Your feelings are not a argument
Damage control is most unbecoming

Why are you against 'rednecks' then?

My original point was that you can not and should not judge a person by the color of their skin. You seem to now be in full agreement with me.

How is it you being right, when you use a similar concept "class" to show your own prejudice?
Do you hate poor people, user?
People that dont think like you?

Many middle eastern countries would kill me for just being LGBT. That does not mean I should dislike middle eastern people.

My example of a white skin person exhibiting the perceived negative qualities of the dark skin people they hate. If you think I 'hate rednecks' then you're missing the point.

My original post is that the world is racist.
Considering you can't grasp this concept
It appears you proclaimed yourself "right"
But by your logic you must agree with my post.

Oh good, so if you don't hate them then just go over there and make a fuss about being gay. Hope they film the execution so I can enjoy.
It's easy not to hate when you're living in safety like you are.

Sounds like you not answering the question. I am not against any 'class' and I am not a 'liberal' so please answer the question. There is no reason to treat people badly for their skin tone; light or dark!

That's the same attitude the Brahmins feel about the Shudras.
Congratulations you outed yourself

Most of the world isn't racist. White people are the only ones holding back society with their backwards views on race.

>Sounds like you not answering the question. I am not against any 'class'
>turns around and launches a tirade against rednecks
You can lie to yourself but you can't lie to others. Hypocrite

Are gypsies white? Because I've seen plenty of racist gypsies.

1. Why'd you ask to begin with then?
2. Races and religions aren't wars, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you were rushing typing that.
6. When tested for, biological race usually corresponds to self-identified race.
7. A lot more of them "used to be".
9. Depends on how broad of a view you take. We're basically the same as tomatoes except for some "small, insignificant differences" if you want to completely dumb it down.
10. I am for racial separation, so most people would say I'm racist. I'm just going along with it.

Attached: faae36398d4a5ad9775f78bff828f92e.jpg (670x1000, 81K)

There are countries that have problems with racism. That does not mean we should be racist!

So you support them being against each other?

Now you understand how they feel!

I have lived among many asians that say the Japanese are racist in their views of the Koreans. What about the gypsies, like Romanianon said? They tend to be prejudiced as well, and there is proof that they may have migrated from India to the rest of the world long ago.

But racism is something that won't go away.
It's time to accept that

>I was certain this thread was imptrash.

Attempting to put words in my mouth won't help you.
Elaborate
So you are racist in a classiest way yet think you're not?
Hypocrite much?
[Merely pretending to be retarded]

1. Wanted to see if you actually have taken one.
2. Race and religion are arbitrary groups that can cause tribal warfare. Which is why we need both groups to shrink!
6. Race is a social science term; it does not exist within biology.
7. A lot more rednecks used to not be able to read.
9. Humans should be able to get over minor differences in each other.
10. I think that is a dumb idea but as long as you're not judging others based only on skin tone.

Of course it will! Within the next thousand years thanks to technology people will proabbluy fuck skin tone out of them. Then it will be just liberals vs conservatives or something else.

Can you prove your assertions?
You're making a lot of assumptions
A question begging epithet isn't a argument

user; stop trying to avoid what should be a simple subject. Should they be against each other?

>You're racist and classiest because I said so!

Are you merely pretending to be retarded?

>Race is a social science term; it does not exist within biology
I learnt about race in biology. Social science isn't really a thing here yet.
And you're seriously telling people genotypes have nothing to do with biology?

That is just my onion.

>And you're seriously telling people genotypes have nothing to do with biology?
this

I meant to say biology class. Well, you get the point.

>I think that is a dumb idea but as long as you're not judging others based only on skin tone.
Instead you judge others based on income and social standing.
Hypocrite

Okay which set of phenotype or genotypes makes one 'white.'

I assume the Jews and Muslims with light skinned would at least be considered white under your definition?

So your self made delusions?
K

>Instead you judge others based on income and social standing.

Why?