I've never watched Naruto but I have an important question

I've never watched Naruto but I have an important question.
Could Naruto use his sexy jutsu, use his shadow clone jutsu and then turn himself back to normal to fuck a copy of his female self?

Attached: 1518143776615.png (655x530, 29K)

Theoretically yes he could, however since the memories of the Shadow Clone becomes the users upon vanishing, Naruto would end up with the memories of getting fucked by himself.

Could he not just think of it as masturbation?

yes

would it be gay?

Is it gay to jerk off?

Sounds pretty gay to fuck yourself

Is it not gay to give yourself a handjob?

It's gay to summon a copy of yourself and fuck him. I don't care about whatever fetish you're trying to justify.

I'm not really sure. It was never specified in the manga if Naruto is actually able to replicate female genitalia with the Sexy Jutsu, so maybe?

At the end of the day is it's just self pleasure right?

Whatever man. You do you even if it's gay as fuck.

You're avoiding the question. Explain how it's any different from masturbation.

That would be as gay and creepy as sucking your own dick

Attached: 1486728962316s.jpg (249x249, 14K)

Y u bump

There's and episode where Naruto turns into Ino using transformation jutsu, then he had to pee.
It really seems like he can mimic a pussy since he had zero control, peed himself and everything around him.

An*

You're Just trying to convert normal people in gays like you,and then gaypost with you

Worst poster

Was that a filler episode by any chance? I don't remember a scene like that from the manga

Because this is a good thread and something different instead of another fishe thread.

Yeah

Sticking your finger in your ass while masturbating is still masturbation, but gay

thats fucking hot