Why did the chicken not want to finish his waffle

Why did the chicken not want to finish his waffle
He couldn't swallow his eggo

Attached: 1525626887423.jpg (884x574, 78K)

>his eggo
To this I respond with a tangentially related picture, which may provoke slight amusement amongst some of you.

Attached: __sawada_manami_original_drawn_by_man_man_room__7e940c65ad62240cd1493072a0d72b11.jpg (1544x1091, 732K)

FUCK OFF WAIFU FAG

no
thanks for contributing

Memeboi is like chicannon but somehow even more unoriginal and unfunny

FUCK YOU CUNT IM NOT A PONYNIGGER

just go back playing roblox

I want to swallow her eggos.

I DONT PLAY THAT GAY GAME I PLAY FORTNITE AND CS

What happened to your filenames?

Attached: 1517449860458.jpg (686x576, 37K)

you do son

absolutely redpilled

this is just a bot

Attached: 9bb.jpg (750x757, 118K)

nothing

Attached: (327).jpg (1646x1394, 879K)

NO I DONT ROBLOX IS GAY LIKE MINECRAFT

I don't wanna go out side

are you sure bro

they are basically the same game lol

Ok nevermind then
By the way you should read Yotsuba if you haven't already, I think you would like it

Attached: Untitled2.png (338x322, 76K)

I used to play roblox

I haven't read yotsuba yet but am planning to

When I was a wee little lad my big brother set my roblox skin to a bikini one and I cried.

memeboi is just a person who mad a everything

ok

I just started reading it yesterday as my first manga (besides this pokemon one I read a while ago) and I really like it so far
Lol
Did you ever use the Roblox forums? Those were fun.

Attached: unnamed_3.gif (308x478, 286K)

The first manga I read was concerto

I never used the roblox forums.

i wish girls were real

To my knowledge they are real

Cool, never heard of it
They were what I used before I found Jow Forums. It actually had a lot of similarities to Jow Forums but more kid-friendly and heavily moderated, for example instead of saying "newfag" and "oldfag" people said "newbag" and "oldbag".

Did you have a builders club membership

Yeah for a while but then I stopped getting it

How great of a fortune did you accrue in robucks

When I had builders club I think I had a lot and for one of my birthdays all of my friends got me roblox cards so I got a bunch of robux with them

There were some kids at my high school who would just dich class and play roblox on the school computers on the library

Wow. I think Roblox was blocked at our school. I only played in elementary school though and then a couple years in middle school but that's when I stopped buying BC

oh ok It's pretty funny because one of them always wears a fedora and trench coat.

Lol I never saw anyone actually follow that stereotype in real life but I guess some people really are like that

I used to be friends with this really fat kid who wore a fedora and trench coat. He also carried a jukebox around wherever he went and constantly played music

Jesus how many people wore fedoras and trench coats at your school?

Only two of them. One was super BASED but I don't really know the other one super well

Oh. Back in elementary school my friends called ourselves the "Geeks of the Galaxy" and we had a Roblox group for it and everything

What did you guys primarily do

Well at recess we mostly just threw big rocks in this puddle that was always near the basketball court and we also had these hand signals for different people in class to make fun of them amongst ourselves.
And then in middle school (this was like last year lol xd) we had this Youtube channel where we would do these skits and stuff and most of the people in our grade watched it.
What did you do with your friends?

We built damns out of mud. We would route the rain water from multiple different places and then move them in to increasingly large damns

Oh yeah we didn't call ourselves the Geeks of the Galaxy in middle school though
Cool, sounds like fun.

Oh how much veiws did you get with your youtube videos

Not that much, I don't think anyone really watched it outside of our classmates but it was pretty popular in school

that's pretty cool dude. I used to have a youtube channel

What did you do on it?
I also had my own Youtube channel before that one where I did stupid stuff like Roblox and Minecraft tutorials with no commentary but one of my videos got like 20k views somehow

>Roblox and Minecraft tutorials
have to be 18, sorry

I did letplays with live commentary

he's talking about when he was a little kid dude

Nice, probably better than my videos.
If you want to post the channel feel free but I'm not going to post mine so I understand if you don't want to either lol

nobody played roblox until 2016

I joined in like 2011

I played it in 2007

You could probably sell your account on Ebay if you wanted to, people actually buy the older ones

I don't remember what It was called rip

rip

Attached: mhm....png (416x347, 193K)

yea I guess I got cheated out of 1.20$ dang how terrible

huh I thought it would be more than that especially if you happened to have any old hats

I googled it and that is the average price for a 2007 account

Those might be empty accounts though without any old items

ok. I still think that It's not that big of a deal

Ok nevermind then have a good day