What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 1525632155782.jpg (675x432, 71K)

stuff

Capitalism, basically.

Attached: Great Prosperity vs Great Regression - Labor Vs Pay.jpg (814x717, 86K)

Attached: CEO Pay.jpg (609x418, 45K)

Woke Truth.

Goyim just think of the trillions of businesses we'd lose if we gave you better wages!

Eat shit muhammad

Attached: FF90F3EE-BB26-4207-A7C1-5D49C094A78C.jpg (960x684, 214K)

Right, we need that communism to bring obesity to zero! And cause them to look like Auschwitz survivors, but they’ll be thin!

Attached: 0B634BB7-BDD9-432B-BDC5-627E41C14498.png (737x500, 1.42M)

this. gold standard stopped and somehow people didn't care about that?

They became millionaires by stealing the surplus value of the working class lmao.
lol, according to the CIA, your grandpa literally ate more meat than my grandpa did.

Attached: America Child Poverty.png (1024x451, 227K)

Reagan deluded us so hard we didn't notice the knife he put in our back. The many problems we're facing now are the results of the domino effect caused by his pro-corporate policies.

Attached: Reaganomics 101.jpg (431x767, 75K)

I'll move to Australia someday

Attached: 25843765932875.png (960x520, 814K)

>getting enough money to leave this country

Attached: RSpWv9f.gif (250x250, 993K)

My grandpa was nearly killed by Commies you dull

truth. sometimes i don't blame the ultra rich though. they were probably fed up with people legitimately abusing the system when they had no reason to.

we gotta work harder and they have to fuck off with their mentality that we're all gonna be lazy bums forever.

I want China to stop being better than us

Attached: Ehh.png (400x400, 24K)

Holy shit. Dead on the money.

It's too late for that. There's only one course of action left.

Attached: IMG_1765.gif (400x400, 1.44M)

Then your grandpa was a fascist if that's the truth.
Why don't you want to blame the ultra-rich? They legit don't care about you, they're the ones abusing the system to avoid paying taxes, and they're the ones putting their workers through terrible conditions.
Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos are truly the biggest scumbags to exist on this Earth.

Attached: Income Inequality Boom.jpg (1024x638, 98K)

Hold on, I uploaded the wrong image.

Attached: Bounties of Capitalism.jpg (454x454, 41K)

Do one on Sears.

capitalism needs to die

What’s the wealth gap in Saudi Aribia?

he's an american with a proxy

nothing
murifats lost european genes and became themselves

Note the graph is only for menial labor jobs. Jobs which became less abumdant and in demand in the 80's when those jobs went over seas. Typical commie tricks. The people moved to higher payed jobs and the one left enjoyed cheaper goods, and did not see a drastic change in thier quality of life. This graph is adjusted for inflation, and still purchasing power has gone up for everyone.

Attached: 1459361117641.png (832x718, 42K)

It's a monarchy, so it's obviously big. There will always be huge wealth gaps in any and all capitalist countries.

stop ruining things for me

what happened is that keynesianism died, neoliberalism came and americans needed cheap fast food to survive

when you stop acting like Jow Forums then I will, fellow amerishart burger

lol
yeah, that's what's so important, right? cheap TVs and laptops, but not necessary items like shelter and food and healthcare that keep skyrocketing in price each year.
fucking dumbass.

Attached: Rent & Wages.jpg (640x538, 62K)

He was an anti fascist as his father and mother hid from Nazis during Ww2 you absolute mong

And if the graph really was just for "menial" labor jobs, why have wages stayed relatively the same for most jobs while every basic need has become more expensive? Explain that.

Attached: Inflation.png (1514x1094, 1.03M)

Then why would the Red Army want to attack partisans they armed and backed?

i do blame them. but they are humans too and i don't want to put 100% of them blame on them because I'm sure there were humans who didnt want to work hard. I don't want to make it sound at all like im on there side I still feel like most of the blame is still on them. I just don't think any ultra rich will care what we say unless we admit that we do need to at least work smarter.

yes, the wealth gap is the biggest problem in the world. I don't think it's the people making the money that's the problem though. It's partly them, but it's the mentality that lots of people have that if you make the money, regardless of the measures you take, you get to keep it.

The ultra rich are just playing the game the way it was laid out. You can even make the argument that they have that money making mentality almost just to give people more proof that it doesn't work since everyone is always so entitled and won't listen unless you're rich.

excuse my shit grammar and run on sentences i've had a few beverages

I don’t know, why did the US want to attack the forces they trained armed and backed? Like they had in recent years?

They literally did just that lol.
See: Iraq.

You proved my point

No, you were vague. Are you talking about modern-day Russia?

We gave niggers rights

Anti Commie Poles originally supported by Soviets because they were anti-fascist turned against them when told they would become communist. Which is similar to the US backing groups to kill other groups and then ending up with those groups against them.
That’s what I meant, and I apologize for my vagueness

Nationalists? You are technically right about the similarity, but the commies never went to the same level as my government did.
If you think the occasional anti-revolutionary purges were bad, you should see the constant harassment done by the US government on South America and the Middle East. All these invasions and interventions were done in favor of corporations and usually place rightwing dictators to keep the resources funneling into the West.
Think Hawaii, pre-1952 Iran, Saddam's Iraq, Allende's Chile, El Salvador, so on and so forth.

Attached: Hawaii.png (632x215, 47K)

I never said they were at the same severity, I meant they were comparable in certain light, and the Soviets wanted to keep as many countries communist so they were more likely to stay communist, and have allies, and also get support and resources, while America...
I really don’t know, but I can definitely understand why people see it as a warmongering shit hole

Attached: 1525310756876.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

too much freedom = amerifat mutts

>and women rights

That's pic is blatently wrong

its black peoples fault that white men are fat? ok then