Someone invite me to that vinnie guy's discord server. I wanna see ciara's nudes

Someone invite me to that vinnie guy's discord server. I wanna see ciara's nudes.

Attached: 1476964175996.jpg (960x1280, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=coyhg-YucSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post Elizas body positivity acne pics

her nudes are all over google pictures

What happened to beautiful Angel ciara's yotuube twitter, and social media? Why is it all gone?

>wanting to see photos of this attention whoring faggot's dried up pussy

Attached: 1441860885539.jpg (634x667, 88K)

Ciara is one of the most fantsatically gorgeous women I've ever seen.

Attached: 1503452463944[1].jpg (960x1034, 260K)

she looks like my milf neighbor

she looks like a 13 year old boy

an ugly boy at that.

and also like my milf neighbor

Ciara is boyish and that's fine.

Attached: 1531345423885[1].jpg (750x1334, 148K)

Most of the nudes are actual b8 though, shame too though cause she does have a legit decent body but thats going to come with the crazy.
Not sure if she has posted any nudes since she was 18.

She's probably overdosed at this point.

She hasn't overdosed but she did reportedly contract HIV from the boomer. He's a former junkie and used to anchor gay gang bangs for money, so it's not that surprising.

>but she did reportedly contract HIV from the boomer.

What. That's a pretty wild rumor. You'll need some proof for that.

I need more updates on her. Is she ok? Any new pics
What is she doing now?

Boomer is a heroin user and was in highschool during the 90s so he very likely has HIV

The gay gang bangs seems realistic from his personality but as far as proof goes its just a rumour

Attached: pesci.jpg (820x430, 79K)

Source is Ciara from a thread on /b/ where she posted with a timestamp. (Or someone posted a convincing fake).

I suspect he's a user/dealer, but I don't know anything about what he actually uses.

I'm gonna check, but I'm 90% sure that'd be a fake.

If I was born in a country where the age of consent is 14 am I allowed to beat it to her

It was fake. People post fake timestamps all the time of her and there is no way she would post about that on /b/ of all places and post timestamp

The entire world has seen Ciara's nudes, where have you been.

Nigga, stop lying.

youtube.com/watch?v=coyhg-YucSQ

Would you buy her angel blood?

Attached: 1546556300663[1].jpg (1588x1458, 334K)

LOL I made this screencap. It was so funny making her sperg out by acting like I believed she was selling her blood because she was collecting it

>LOL I made this screencap. It was so funny making her sperg out by acting like I believed she was selling her blood because she was collecting it

Hi Ciara. Nice to try to see you deflect.

(Don't worry, I still love you even though you're a weirdo)

Why is she so into blood? This is creepy.

Attached: 1546551315638[1].jpg (323x574, 44K)

She has issues. She got molested as a kid or something. That's why she cuts herself and snorts heroin.

>She got molested as a kid or something.

I strongly suspect something like this. I was talking to another BPD girl and she outlined she suffered abuse as a kid. I think that would explain Ciara.