Our first meeting, it's nice to meet you. Ask me your questions, and I will give you answers

Our first meeting, it's nice to meet you. Ask me your questions, and I will give you answers.

Attached: muledeer-2x3-standing3-l.jpg (600x800, 77K)

Am I actually ugly or am I just really depressed?

how do I transfer to a four year college. I graduate from juco in 4 months with an AA

I'm really lazy and stupid. What should I do with my life?

I'd say just depressed. If you are ynhappy about your looks, you might become depressed. Maybe you should work out if you feel your body isn't well? Or you could get Botox or plastic surgery, though it is a bit pricey.

>It's nice to meet you
I share the same feeling user, here's my question. How are you?

Maybe you should ask a guidance counselor at your college or school. Personally,bi don't know.

What kind of questions do you specialize in?

Lazy and stupid. Maybe you should make a cafe? Baked goods and coffee or some of the easiest things to make. Let alone baked goods usually get popular over time, bringing in more customers. Or you could be a bed tester, or a animal comforter. Easy as it sounds.

why did god curse me to be a 5'5 manlet?

Decent. It isn't bad, it isn't good. I've just been on other boards asking questions. However, this will not be the last time any of you see me. Only the first.

Emotional, and I also give predictions to the outcomes of problems. They may not be the best, but they help indecisive minds.

How good do you taste? Wait, don't answer; I wanna find out first hand.

Attached: rifle_aiming_250.jpg (774x1000, 89K)

Alright, I wish you the best user.

It wasn't a curse. If you think it's a curse, ask the giant's that people are intimidated by. If your small, then people won't feel threatenrd as much. You'll get more friends if you converse with people if your small, due to low intimidation. Plus, who knows, maybe a dominant partner could be a perk.

nobody takes me seriously. everyone sees me as a child

I am not a deer, but people do refer to me as Stag.
That was lovely for you to say. Have a goodnight, mate.

why don't you have a girlfriend? did you cheat on her?

Well, maybe you should embrace it. Sounds counter productive, but maybe you should just be polite. As I mentioned before, if you meet a girl who is dominant, you can have a good relationship. Believe me, I'm small as well.

I'm not into relationships, until I've got a stable life, I will keep to myself for the time being.

how do I deal with the constant feeling that my balls are too large and wanting to remove them

Well that's slightly awkward. Surgery is not recommended, but I have some solutions. Jack of more time than usual a day, maybe if we're thinking extreme, go seven. Or, if your up to it, you could have them chopped off. I'm not saying go trans, but keep the dick in tact and not the rest. That is, if you really don't like it.

what are ways that I can increase my motivation for suicide? been procrastinating it for the past 4 years

I think about that so often. I don't think I could get a doctor to do it. what is the least painful way I could do it myself?

Alright, in that case, I have something for you.
Lately, I feel like I am stuck in a rut. There's nothing interesting happening in my life and I want to escape these monotony fields. What should I do?
Currently, I am in uni, a demanding one at that, so I will have to dedicate a decent portion of my time to it. Beyond that, however, I keep doing the same shit that doesn't even make me happy anymore: vidya, Jow Forums, Facebook,... This lack of stimulation takes a toll on my uni work too. With what should I replace these things? Is my solution material or mental? What do I do?

do you know of any games like undertale/deltarune? assume I've played the usual ones like lisa

Please call a suicide hotline, I don't want another dead kid.

Medication, I heard there were pills that do that shit.

Do an idea I've been having for a while. You seem chill enough to handle it, but you'll need friends for maximum confusion. Get a mask, any will do, go into the forest. Once you see somebody hiking down a trail, walk towards them with a baseball bat and screech at them. Then your friends will run towards them as well. Freak em the hell out.

Like emotional mind fuck or fun pixel games? Spec ops: the line for the first, and Hotline Miami for the second.

i'm 27. what is the cutoff for a kid?

Disregard this post Play Yume Nikki, inspired Lisa and a bit of Undertale.

I call everyone kid. I'm still relatively young. I say it endearingly, but do call a hotline. Frankly, I believe your entire family will miss you. I won't try to stop you, but they will.

i've played everything already posted in this thread, but thanks for trying

Damn, sorry about that mate. Well I do know two fun games nonetheless. Cluster Truck, and Super Hot. They even mad a mix of both called Super Truck or something like that.

I JUST WANT TO GO BACK IN TIME TO 2007 AND PLAY VIDEOGAMES WITH MY FRIEND I JUST WANT TO ENJOY MY LIFE AGAIN I WANNA GO BACK TAKE ME BACK I'M GONNA CLOSE MY EYES AND COUNT TO TEN AND WHEN I OPEN THEM I'LL BE 10 YEARS OLD AND HAPPY AGAIN

Or you could try fantasy life if you got a day.

Wouldn't blame ya. I was in Michigan at the time. My Bros played this one Digimon game, and got stuck on some plant boss.

don't got a 3ds and last i tried emulation it was a huge pain in the ass

man, you k ow how to do a game of emulator, or are you just fucked on emulators altogether?

Sorry, Gameboy emulator.