ITT we talk about edgy things that will get us all put on a watch-list

ITT we talk about edgy things that will get us all put on a watch-list.

Attached: aisdhnjlahndklasdasdas.png (1200x675, 211K)

im already on a watchlist user
slsksksm

>tfw already on a federal watchlist within the US

I am 99% sure my name is on some FBI or NSA watch list in some database.

why do you think that orgiorgi

>caring that some loser made a thread about lewd drawings of girls of questionable physical maturity
Nobody got time for dat

already on a watchlist due to my friend being questioned over terrorism years ago :^)

tell me your secrets please fren.

But I'm already on them all....

>president bomb pedo anthrax peer to peer cops are evil communism is the way allu akbar zip gun pipe bomb dark web molly crack heroin

Just to make sure the AI doesn't leave any of you guys out.

Attached: 1513642738787.gif (342x342, 404K)

made a few bomb threats when I was 19, various edgy and sketchy online searches related to cannibalism, mass murder, really the usual shit.
Just out of boredom ya know?

I planned a school shooting, so bad police stepped in one day in my class my senior year, didn't get arrested but got reportedly put on a watch list according to the cop that booked me. Don't know if he was for real but I think its possible due to not being in jail

Cannibalism isn't illegal though...

just in case

>long pig

definitely not a honeypot thread
>>>/cia/

Attached: glownigger.png (1110x590, 572K)

murder is
eating someone alive which results in murder, is illegal. Good point nonetheless though.

unless by c.i.a you mean c.ool i.nteresting a.non then no, probably.

Female Boobies Inspector reporting in here

Neet Space Agency reporting for duty.

almost everyone that uses the internet is on a "watchlist" even if they did nothing wrong

Well that's true, but I think we can do wayyyyy better if we try.

>*CLINK CLINK CLINK*
>*ahem*
>good now that I have all of your attention I have something I'd like to say:
>FUCK NIGGERS
>FUCK KIKES
>FUCK MODS
>FUCK CIA
>FUCK NSA
>FUCK FBI
>AND MOST OF ALL, FUCK JANNIES

Attached: ahem.jpg (249x249, 17K)

Bomb bomb isis jihad Islam kill kill bomb kill gun shoot schools. School bomb fuck fuck nsa Cia death death women classmates bomb shoot shot. That should just about do it.

derka derka
muhammad jihad!

y'all know about the "penis game" I'm sure (take turns saying penis in public but you have to say it louder than the previous person. you lose if you puss out and say it louder)

me and my friend played the "bomb" game at the airport lol.

I'd think that years of posting here has put me on a watchlist but everytime I go through a background check to buy a gun it takes not even ten minutes and I pass everytime

*wont say it louder

we're all already in one
anyways I'm gonna shoot up some gay ass school next month in florida don't go to school I guess

Pretty sure there agencies in the UK and China that have me on some lists as well.

Attached: sss.jpg (2550x3509, 1.09M)

>FBI subpoenas your IP address
>FBI subpoenas your VPN prrovider
>FBI comes knocking on your door

also, reported to tip line because someone has to do it. RIP

I'm not even in the US

Kill the president and sell military secrets to China.

bad news for you. FBI will more than likely turn it over to Interpol who will then contact your local police. you'll for sure get put on a no-fly list (which is fucking hilarious because you wont know until youre pulled to the side at security)

have fun being paranoid as fucking fuck the next time you ever have to travel by air

I lost my legs in a car accident years ago so I most likely won't be flying any time soon but thanks for reminding me I don't have legs faggot

I watched vids on how to make bombs, split atoms, build crazy shit like tanks and guns

Dont go to school bottom line, you could be unfortunate enough

nice digits

should have been a pair of 2s though you paraplegic

Ca fentanyl and dmso solution in water guni

Attached: 5FC44590-CE1F-4504-B7BD-E6A0D2DAF558.jpg (800x599, 113K)

Privacy may be dead, but that doesn't mean people don't prioritize.