OMFG IM 20 AND I FUCKING WASTED MY LIFE . HOLY FUCK IM SUCH A LOSER

OMFG IM 20 AND I FUCKING WASTED MY LIFE . HOLY FUCK IM SUCH A LOSER
WHERE DID THE TIME AGO
WTF DID I DO THE LAST 5 YEARS

Attached: 1473958470535.png (480x454, 307K)

>mfw 23
>mfw spent 18-23 lying in bed playing vidya
>mfw I can't realistically expect more from life than this

shut up pussy, you can't say that til you're 30 or something.

What I would give to be 20 again holy shit

youre 20 bro
its not too late yet
start working on your passions
you love music? art? literature?
do it bitch
and you better fucking do it
now

Yes I will start today. Now. Im so scared. Will take a break from Jow Forums

Im 24 you stupid faggot, how do you think I feel

Another user here. I'm soon turning 24. At this point, I don't have any passions at most stuff that kind of helps to serve as a distraction from self-hating thoughts.

Attached: sad paruru 2.jpg (805x804, 126K)

this user speaks the truth.
30 is the the point of no return in fact i'd say about 25 if you haul ass you'll make it but fuck up after that you are beyond saving.

OMFG IM 30 AND I FUCKING WASTED MY LIFE . HOLY FUCK IM SUCH A LOSER
WHERE DID THE TIME AGO
WTF DID I DO THE LAST 5 YEARS

OMFG IM 35 AND I FUCKING WASTED MY LIFE . HOLY FUCK IM SUCH A LOSER
WHERE DID THE TIME AGO
WTF DID I DO THE LAST 15 YEARS

isn't that the purpose of passions/hobbies?

let's say you worked at applebees or selling washing machines or corporate accounting and have 2 kids and a mediocre wife.

is that really a better life than shitposting?

Right? Where's the fucking passion? I cry when I watch others work in the hobbies I do. They display a love for it that I could only dream of having. I suppose I have a passion for wanting to have a passion.

that's still a passion so ur doing great.

Youre only 20 calm the fuck down fag

Not really. I used to like to do some stuff. Now it doesn't bring me joy. It's not something I can look forward to. It doesn' keep me going for a while after I finish doing it. It just helps a little with suppressing the urge to kill myself (which I am too cowardly to do sadly). At this point, it's not even really good at that.

yeah but i mean in reality thats the point of passions/hobbies they occupy your brain and hopefully if you make it exciting for yourself.

>your passions
>implying I have passions

>Only 20
Holy fuck I'd murder my cat to be 20 again.

I'll be 20 in a couple of months too and I already feel beyond normans

>tfw in your same situation
i proved i can't do life well

>the ol' "look who's older!!!" dick measuring contest thread

you all look so stupid right now

Attached: 20190106_093502.jpg (354x354, 61K)

>passion -noun
>- a very powerful feeling, for example of sexual attraction, love, hate, anger, or other emotion
>- an extreme interest in or wish for doing something, such as a hobby, activity, etc.
>-very powerful feelings
source: Cambridge Dictionary
I don't have any "powerful feelings" to be honest if we followed the definition of "interest" then I don't even have those cause they require you to take pleasure in doing something. There is no pleasure, just lessening the weltschmerz a little.

>WTF DID I DO THE LAST 5 YEARS
Well 3 of them were spent in highschool, you dumb fuck.

Define waste of a life. Would you say a 30 year old with a good career but still khv wasted their life? What about a Tyrone in prison who knocked up a half dozen baby mamas.

I'm really into making music buts it;s not like im super extremem interested in it, sometimes it's hard to get the creative penis up when making a new track. it's just something you do because anything is better than the feeling of being lost. and a the end of it sometimes u have something cool u can listen to.

>finishing uni nex year
>mfw will have to work non-stop for the rest of my life till I drop dead since the retirement system will have fallen apart by then or require you to be some outlandish age like +70
>WILL HAVE TO WORK FOR 50 FUCKING YEARS
It's unfathomable. Until now, the fucking summer used to be a wind down break that formed a clear annual boundary. A regular job would basically tie me in permanently, with some meager 2-3 weeks of paid leave per year and it never fucking stops, ever. All your time in life down the drain either sleeping for, preparing for, travelling to, and wageslaving at a fucking job. No gf, impending chronic disease and shit looks are just the icing of the cake.

Attached: 1540540757835.jpg (580x548, 34K)

Thats how I feel too mate, Im 17, Ill have graduated college with a degree in math and a second degree in computer science before Im 21, but it all seems meaningless. I read, I try to write music and draw, but I feel so imperfect. Everything seems like a waste and I feel like I'm just waiting to die.

Fuck off, underage wanstain.

>Im 17
ah

Attached: 1523923669091.gif (496x278, 500K)

You can become a teacher. You'll have the summer break then and stuff (though there are cons to this too).

>will have to work for 50 years
Couldn't be me, gonna live as good a life as I can till 29 then off myself

That's my fallback if my fuses burn out. I know english pretty well and I'd get a teaching certificate with ease in less than an year. The pay is pretty shit, though, and I'd have to work with opinionated zoomer brats.

Spend the next 5 .. What!?

You still have time, little man. I'm 27 this year and have spent my entire life on this site.

Attached: 1475302380032.png (394x403, 121K)

shut up. what is this baby's first identity crisis? Not a kid anymore so you feel weird for not having any defining experiences under your belt to reaffirm that you are somebody?
>17
>i-i missed the 8 and didn't proof read my post

enjoy your ban
t. 18 year old user.

do you actually think if you were 20 again you would do anything to change?

i for one never believed i could change and even when i wanted to, i didn't. My life is so fucked that if i got to tell my 5 year old self something i wouldn't have anything to say that could lessen what was to come.

>start working on your passions

Attached: BB1B31D5-B42C-44BA-BABD-548C19A02A50.jpg (640x628, 40K)

Besides suicide what can someone do at this point? I also am 23 and have just been wasting away.

Attached: 1546322756931.jpg (397x361, 37K)

>Inb4 user was banned for this post
The absolutely state of underage fags

Whats up with embryos getting an early life crisis these days?
Calm your tits the same thing happened to me when I was 19 and after some experiences and soul searching I chilled the fuck down.

This is my plan. No "hey we need you to come in this weekend" bullshit and marking work at home sounds kind of comfy

>mfw 23
>mfw just now getting my shit together after being a literal textbook definition of hikikomori since i was 12

It's all a waste, even if you succeed. That's why so many of us can't summon the motivation to try: the writing is on the wall, there is no winning in life.

And if the journey is more painful than it is fulfilling, well... why ever bother?

Attached: 1543934309138.jpg (474x842, 74K)

>20

you've still got your whole life ahead of you user. 30 is what you have to worry about.

Nobody even takes you seriously until you're 30. In the post-boomer world we're rapidly entering, 30 is like the new 18. It's fucked up and unfair, but that is just how it is.

Im 27 and got my first full time job in over 5 years in September.

I now work at amazon full time for 15 an hour.

In ten years I just hope I still have a job.

Just enjoy what you can of the journey, I got real nihilistic at 20 as well when I realized I just didnt have what it takes to make serious money.
I was like a failed hoodlum till 18 where I became a shut in kek, everything is a lie r9k, if you can find a way to help other peoples lives be less miserable go for it

I'm 27, senpai. You get used to it.

You're 20, chill the fuck out
You gotta do what you love, me I'm a Graphic Designer, I'm happy with my work. I have my own place

I did this on my own, I'm 19. You just gotta break out of your social circle, accept discomfort.

>I did this on my own, I'm 19.
Look at this lying bait lmao.

this better be bait fucking cocksucker

It ain't bait my dude, I had my Design business on the side in high school and at the beginning of college I dropped out. I essentially had to wage cuck for a bit while doing GD on the side. Eventually, I started picking up more commissions and landed a job working for a medium size E-Sports team.

>wasted life
>20 yo

lmao chill out user. I can think of about two people who have done anything noteworthy in their teens. Life has just started.

Pretending this isn't a massive larp for a second, I actually have known people like this; besides failing to account for the debt their success owes to their familial economic privilege and nepotistic connections, they never accomplish jack shit """on their own""". Either way, kil yourself unironically my nigger.

Attached: 1493913269871.gif (312x346, 1.45M)

m8 he sounds real phony but you can't just go around life giving everyone imposter syndrome.
I know it's bait cause if he can manage to get his own place at 19 he should be self aware enough to know this.

this
t 23 year old

In the world, self awareness is a massive weakness you mong, not an asset. Success and confidence are directly correlated with the ability to convincingly lie to yourself and others. Perpetuating mass delusion is actually an integral part of effective leadership.

This but I also got a worthless degree

You don't really have to. If you buy a cheap way of living like a cheap small older starter home or a mobile home you can live very frugally and just find part time work.

I just turned 23 and just had about the worst existential crisis yet

Im 25 havent done anything with my life
Consider yourself lucky your only 20

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (800x800, 50K)

tmw 19 and been working the last few months and moved out of home, plan on not being wagie fag soon if things go well

tmw it only took a few months of work to get started boys, realising you haven't done anything yet doesn't mean youre stuck forever especially at 23 its the perfect time to start and even you old fags aren't done yet lets say youre 30/40 thats only half of your life if you aren't huge mess you have all the time you have had thus far a second time and even more because you cant even remember the first few years of your life really

start being better today

christ, this must be the third time I've heard this advice this thread. honestly exhausting.

Attached: 1528350001870.jpg (422x480, 21K)

DRUGS AND TWITCH
FML

>say it to my face when im heated

1995/6bros get in here. i'm slowly getting my shit together but i only feel envy for everyone who had their shit together younger than me

>tfw I'm 32 and still a neet living with parents

I should just rope tomorrow

the reason you are hearing it is because its true how can you get better or out of a hole if you dont try

dont focus on that lad focus on yourself its not a sprint its a marathon you may surpass them some day

I am trying, fag. I try every day. I've been trying for years. You make progress and then you regress. It never gets easier. This shit is an endless slog.

just turned 29. it went downhill after 16.

>tfw 1.5 years NEET with a comp sci degree

still feels like complete shit. no matter how much i do i'll never make up for the lost time

>tfw NEET who couldn't even finish comp sci degree

is getting a comp sci job that hard nowadays?