I want a girlfriend so bad that I want to kill myself

I want a girlfriend so bad that I want to kill myself

Why don't girls like me, I'm honestly not that fucking bad, I genuinely don't understand it

Attached: 377x96rgvjd11.jpg (660x844, 81K)

Describe how you see yourself and we will tell you what the problem is

You're probably ugly, they're forgiving of most else

imagine needing a roastie to validate your existence. you should kill yourself.

Hard working responsible person who takes his career and future seriously, enjoys reading and studying, biking, skateboarding, and listening to and making music.

No friends due to childhood diagnosed selective mutism which mostly went away but resulted in remaining severe social phobia and avoidant personality disorder

Arabic numerals aren't really Arabic.

oh my god JC a girlfriend

>hard working, responsible, enjoys reading and studying
While these traits make you a more admirable person, girls couldn't care less about these things despite whatever their lying cuntlips say. They want to latch onto someone who their friends will be jealous of, and their friends will only find you boring.
>No friends due to childhood diagnosed selective mutism which mostly went away but resulted in remaining severe social phobia and avoidant personality disorder
That's a death sentence in and of itself, sorry about that

Arabic numerals are the ones we use 0-9, that's some real low quality bait that dude fell for.

That guy probably meant that Arabic numerals are really Indian

It's not worth it OP. You think you're missing out on something, but in reality life sucks with or without a gf.

which would be as precise as saying the Latin alphabet is ackshually phoenician (it isn't)

Why are you asking this of people who don't know you?

My post should've quoted

You might as well call our numbers European numerals by that logic

Attached: Arabic_numerals-en.svg.png (1280x458, 76K)

because you're an unlikable faggot. That's all there is to it.

but are you attractive though

user, do you need to talk? you can msg me over discord if you need a fem perspective

>tfw also an unlikable faggot

Attached: how staceys view me.png (680x529, 227K)

are you open to men who hate themselves immensely? Or because you know they are mentally weak and repulsive, will you never consider a relationship with them?

You're ugly.

That's all there is to it. There's a drama going on with a Jow Forums waifu right now - when a good looking 20 something guy says he wants to shove his horse cock in all her holes, she gets giddy and defends it as "just joking around".

When an ugly user says;
>I really think you're nice and I'd love to go out on a date where we just walk and talk etc
She unironically says;
>FUCKING DISUSTING PERVERT!

1. No one cares about the first paragraph.
2. Are you good looking?
3. Having no friends is a MASSIVE turn off.

Chill out, Elliot. Itll happen eventually. Focus on yourself first. Dont fall into the loop.

Attached: rob-garcia-3-months-ago-sucks-he-wont-witness-the-2845341.png (500x332, 55K)

I was recently in a relationship with a guy who hated himself so much, everytime he fucked up he would whip himself with his belt. So I definitely don't mind. I hate myself a lot too, and self-loathing guys can be kinky fuckers

He ended up cheating on me though, and that was kind of rough, so I'm not open to dating anyone at the moment.

If you would still like to talk about your problem however, hmu on discord. I'm @fish_launcher#1703

A stacy looking for her next victim. I kek.

Low T, get injections

>boyfriend cheated on her
She only dates chads user

Thats why I kek. If OP falls for it, thats his own dumbass fault. A disaster waiting to happen.

I'm not a chad and I cheated on plenty of girls.

I also hate myself. Not for the cheating though.

You're a chad chad, only chads can pull off cheating

Don't even fucking fall for this shit OP this girl is looking for attention and knows your desperate ass will give it to her
I wouldn't suggest offing yourself over girls but there comes a point when you need to know that people don't give a flying fuck and it's up to you to fight the boredom and pain that we all deal with on the fucking daily

all roasties should be thrown into breeding camps to be adopted by virgin males at age 18

Sounds like a bad idea. Don't fall into the trap of hating women user

Misconception. Take anons word for it.
If I was the type to date Chads I wouldn't be on r9k

Also I told him I don't wanna date anyone to begin with, just gonna give him advice. I made it explicit that I'm emotionally unavailable so its not like I'm leading him on

Try making some friends, maybe a local gaming shop if you're into that.

fuck man I'm the damn same. I feel you. I feel like i missed out on the affection that would have allowed me to develop into a functional adult. Like i really there there is an important trigger into adulthood like that.

Attached: homemade_sex_doll_05.jpg (640x480, 36K)

How many times did you go outside or socialize (with men or women) in the last two weeks? The answer is why you fail

You're obsessed with imaginary shit, my dude.

Do you really want some needy clingy girl who yells at you for being a pussy? You're her care taker, provider, attention giver, second it stops she stops giving a fuck about you and you realize how bullshit a woman's "love" is.

So you really want that? So you just want pussy? Do you want a friend that's a girl? Someone who takes about how Chad railed her 3 times last night?

You don't.

Everything you need to know is in your post, you want a gf and you want one badly, but don't already have one.
This in their eyes makes you an undesirable loser, because it brings up the question "well, if he wants a gf that bad, why doesn't he have one?".
You sound like the kind of person who'd try to suck up to women and be nice to them and treat them like you'd treat a guy or reasonable person who you wanted to have a good opinion of you, and from what I'd guess at least that might be the wrong approach.
If you're too nice, it creates an air of availability, but what you want is an air of status and exclusivity to artificially inflate your value. Or a lot of girls to already hang out with you and have a good opinion of you to give an air of value that way, or to show you have vlaue in some sort of surface level way that women would care about.

Girls like assholes. If your face looks asshole then probably you should kill yourself but if not and you think you're okay then go ahead be an asshole and girls will fuck you. Girls will fuck you when they're tired fucking those alphas. They will fuck you after they got used by so many man. They'll get bored and will try a man like you.

I had my first time yesterday and honestly, it wasn't that great....

I just want someone to understand me and to love me right now.
But everyone who understands what I've been through and why I'm the way I am can't love me.
The thought just kills me everytime I meet a girl that I like. Knowing the only way I could ever be with her is by lying and becoming a completely different person.
I don't want to do that to someone for my own selfish desires.

women can tell when your desperate. you dont notice your own tone of voice and mannerisms/body language but i guarantee its written all over you

Do you have broad shoulders, a prominent chin and jawline and a positive canthal tilt? Because that's really all that matters.

I wish they'd love me too, user. I want to die
I want a fembot to take care of, yes. I'd hope they actually love me. I dont care about pussy, not really. I just want someone to relate to. If I can make her happy with sex, sure, but I just want someone whose loyal and loves me.

>comment 1-10

So you want women but do everything to show that you dont want women.

So you dont want women. Thanks for the retarded thread

You're uninteresting. Do something and do it good. people like skilled people.

get a job in the hospitality industry. there's loads of cuties and believe it or not, grills like sex too. find one (or preferably, and without the others knowing, 2 or 3 to increase your chances of one saying yes) that seems to respond positively to your presence (play it cool over a period of months) then ask her out. if you can't straight up ask her out, wait until the "staff night out" comes around and see what happens when a bit of alcohol is added to the mix. If you find one you like, do not rush it. Let her get to know you slowly. Girls are naturally inclined to suspect guys just want them for sex, and although she wants it too, she doesn't want to feel used. Especially if everyone at work finds out.

Attached: 1541530105502.png (1920x1080, 538K)

tell me about yourself Op and maybe I'll want to be your girlfriend

Weeeeeeeew I thought you were my bf trying to fish for other gfs here, then I re-read your interests.

Uhhh well my bf is EXACTLY like you described, again minus some interests. He remained a virgin until 26 until he made the snap decision to go to an online meetup, then from there I asked him out a week later. To be honest, if I hadn't initiated talking 1 on 1 afterwards and then asking him to hang out nothing would've happened.

This is your future as I have dictated it.

Usually people meet romantic partners through friends, since you don't have any you need to go in cold, probably practise your social skills a little, then try connect with someone along the way.