It's been long since the last time I've been to this forsaken shithole, but I now realize, once a robot...

It's been long since the last time I've been to this forsaken shithole, but I now realize, once a robot, forever a robot. This is my story:
>met girl online
>inb4 catfish
>no she isn't, I was autistic enough to make sure she isn't
>she's not a 10/10 but she's cute
>we text a lot
>some months pass
>suddenly she confesses her love for me
>I make the mistake of also confessing my love for her
>basically she turns into my egf
>a month passes with my egf, feel like chad
>we talk about meeting up in the future (she is from another country)
>we promise to meet
>feel like I have already achieved normiehood
>5 years pass by with her
>during this time I basically remade my life and tries to escape robothood
>obviously, I also saved up to meet up with her
>our relationship is really strong
>we have had difficult moments but in the end we always found solution and it only made our love stronger
>the promised day comes
>we are both pretty happy about this
>I already had bought the plane ticket
>the plan is for her to wait for me in the airport
>I take the flight
>really nervous but happy at the same time
>I feel like I had achieved true happiness
>I see my past life as if it was a film, all those nights spent shitposting here and watching anime
>plane lands
>everything is running in slow motion
>I can feel every second passing slowly
>I try my best to not fuck up at the very last moment
>finally pass the usual airport checks
>go out into the meeting area
>look for her
>nowhere to be seen
>wait 30 minutes just in case
>nothing
>realize there's wifi in the airport
>connect to the network
>no new messages from her
>"weird.."
>try to message her
>"message could not be sent"
>start sweating cold
>I can feel all the anxiousness I escaped from these years coming back to me
>check her other social media
>her profile doesn't exist
>she blocked me everywhere
>sit on my bag and try to process what just happened
>I wasted 6 years of my life and money on someone i'll never meet.

Attached: hell.jpg (1600x900, 69K)

>take a taxi to my hotel
>keep checking phone just in case
>nothing
>fast forward to last night of the trip
>every night I have been going to get drunk in the hotel bar
>nothing from her
>go back to my room
>write this

after all this days contemplating suicide, I feel nothing at all. Just a big void in my chest. Is killing myself the only course of action in this situation? I don't think I'll ever recover from this.
Never fucking fall for this shit, LDRs are a big fucking waste of time. NEVER FALL FOR LDRs ROBOTS.

Holy shit user you are pretty fucking dumb, but i feel bad for you

Attached: e284d9db41da20417e73a1783f9af5a36e9d348c.jpg (600x350, 23K)

fuck, user
had a few egfs in my time, experienced my fair share of this shit. sorry you had to go through it - but I'd like to offer you a warm welcome back home, if i may

Attached: 1537300642802.jpg (1200x1200, 133K)

>egf

besides being retarded and suckered, it's a pretty funny story

Attached: 1543334468769.jpg (580x548, 34K)

you experienced just one of the million samsaras but who is to say whether this is your first or your 234058th one.

Thanks my friend, I really needed that welcome. Can you tell us about your experiences with that hell?

fuck, it'd be impossible to narrow it down to one retarded thing or another. but one time i had a girl try pretending she was her own father over messages to make me feel bad for breaking up with her
and one girl, the first girl i ever said "i love you" to, told me to do the world a favor and slit my wrists, then try to reconcile with me. shit like that happened with her often, never like that.
Think something is just mentally corrupted in girls who edate

Attached: lurker.jpg (406x364, 35K)

How did you even met them?

I two e-gfs and met them IRL and both went badly. The first one thought I was ugly in real life and told me to fuck off or she'd call the cops. The second we spoke at the park and I thought we had a good time then I came home and I was blocked on everything. Avoid online people.

a lot of gaming. i tend not to sperg out over the mic about females and never really have, but still talk enough ingame to get their attention and make friends

What did you do after this?
LDRs seem like the robot fool's gold.

You'll make it through this man, that's fucking horrible and I'm sorry. In time though things will get better, just hold on man.

Thats sounds fucking terrible, man. I can't even imagine throwing away 6 years like that. If I were you, I would probably stop trying with girls for a couple years and just focus on improving your life/getting better at any hobbies you might have. I know its tempting, but you should also not spend so much time here. It really isnt good for you. Whatever you decide to do, I wish you good luck user.

I'm so sorry man, but I'm confused. Why would she waste five of her own years with you too if she was just going to ghost you? Doesn't that seem like an extremely long time for a ruse that didn't really benefit her? Is there any reason?

The thought of her probably just laughing at me from wherever the fuck she is, fills me with nothing but pure despair and rage. I think I might go schizo at this point, I can't look at people on the street, I don't even know what will I say when people ask me why did I travel. How can someone be so fucking disgusting as to go that far just to spit on you and your everything. I want to vomit, not from the alcohol but from the amount of pain and despair I feel.

I don't know. I always knew there were evil people out there but fuck. Every morning in this hotel room, I tried to be rational when I woke up. I expected a message of her apologizing or something, maybe something happened. But no, that message never came. I don't know, why would someone go that far as to spend so many time just to fuck you up at the last moment. I didn't even send her money or anything like that. I don't really know, I don't really want to know anymore either.

Shit man, you didn't even try to go search for her? After all this time you didn't know her address?

i see people on here convincing others that feminzation is okay and bullies like hurting others for fun. But this long ruse still feels really weird. I hope your story is fake

I know her general location, if she didn't lie about it. But what am I to do? go into rampage and walk house by house until I find her?

>dated someone for 5 years without meeting them

yeah you're a dumbass.

What country are you in and where are you from?

>i had a girl try pretending she was her own father over messages to make me feel bad for breaking up with her
I had this happen to me too, except it was "her sister" instead.

on the other hand, i've experienced my fair share of disappointment with e-bfs. never got to the point of meeting irl because of extenuating circumstances.

in essence, e-relationships are just a huge waste of time but during the time it's going on it's a crutch for the lonely.

definitely guilty of indulging in this type of degeneracy but never taken for a fool to this extent.

hope you make it through this, OP. it'll be alright once you get over the initial hurt.