Guys I kinda fill go-

Guys I kinda fill go-

Attached: Pixelate (2).png (650x365, 449K)

I dont understand this

Well see you in hell cunt

Attached: noice.jpg (433x417, 85K)

No, I like you!

how does it feel knowing that you are an noob

Me either, WHAT DOES IT MEAN OP
TELL IS NON ANIMUS

Attached: B5AABB79-9D44-476D-801A-B0D6ED7F9012.jpg (264x174, 17K)

It's a meme coming from the infinity wars ending i just found out.
I must facepalm now.

Farewell

Attached: voe2bfrjd9u01.jpg (540x538, 35K)

Mods

bad meme

The more I'm on this board the more I think I should filter bongs.

bong posters best posters you're'are'angry your meme wasn't funny

bong posters more like shit monsters

Italy? More like Ireland.

Honestly the bongs are good because when they come around you usually feel the need to respect your original lords. I’ve never been colonized and hold you in high regards.
Well, given the exception of 1939 and 1945

Italy? More like ShItaly

The IRA and sicilian mafia are planning a london incident to blame on some terrorist just you see

capeshit meme

I see

god I wish

I'm glad someones out there lookin to prove homie love despite this dick-shit pasta nigga's bullshit.

Thanks Brit Bro
Just make sure you back loyal Polski’s up like you didn’t in 1939

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
WHY TELL HIM???????????

well we did start ww2 for you, you didn't get shafted nearly as bad as the Czechs.

Fair point, and you took us in when you could, and aided the Poles in your land even after the war, from Scotland to Britain you aided us.
Fuck the French though, for not attacking though, they had every opportunity, perhaps to end the war swiftly, at least that is to my knowledge, though I could be wrong.

Attached: 079FA029-C453-47FB-9518-B7DA13F68B6F.jpg (1242x1095, 287K)

The French were probably fucked regardless. Easier to starve your enemy if you've got some water between you.

to elaborate on that the French had made their army very defensive, they had very little ability to project any kind of assault. They were expecting another world war 1 but they got blitzkrieg instead. That was before the Germans lost all their fuel too.

That is an absolutely fair point, though the krauts had left nearly all of their military to invade Poland, so France could have waltzed in.
Again, I’m probably wrong, and in this case they weren’t really in a good position at all, and fought valiantly in its defense

The French high command gave up before the Germans were really into French territory, the leadership left a lot to be desired in general.

Also I believe a certain general who was the hero of the French military in WW1 sold out France in WW2, which may be what you’re referring to.