That one person that takes forever to reply, either on txt messages or emails

>That one person that takes forever to reply, either on txt messages or emails

Attached: 56435643.png (436x425, 156K)

sry dude, i'm retarded so it usually takes me some time to formulate a reply

It me. I just kinda forget and then remember wayyyyyy later. Sorry for my autism

i am shy and put off replying to people i'm not super close to, i'm sorry

>That one person who has fuckall going on so they get buttmad over their friends not being at their beck and call

>that one user who's dad keeps raping his sister but he always misspells raping and says rapping instead and because of that his threads are always mistaken for an Jow Forums rap thread and he isn't taken seriously

Attached: deranged wojak.png (515x615, 86K)

that's actually me sorry man, I just don't want to bother you my worthless input

Attached: 6abf3bf80990af87241ce39eaa77e8c73df150fb865e3b6f2342cf501c97835a.jpg (1300x1244, 193K)

>Reply to an ad to buy something, guy takes hours to reply between each email

Was going to spend $1700, but fuck off now.

then dont make friends in the first place faggot its not hard to be a friendless loser

>take too long to reply, people think you're an asshole that doesn't care about them
>reply or open messages too fast, people think you're a desperate loser

Attached: 4.jpg (888x499, 114K)

gee whiz almost like a billion years of evolution didn't properly account for text messaging

That's why you respond between 3-25 minutes. Any less? A bit too hasty. Any more? A bit inconsiderate but most are. I generally stopped messaging people cause besides the odd text I usually would have to initiate messages with friends. And I know they dont even realize it cause were all good friends

my response time is either under two minutes or over 30.

I do not want to seem too eager

this sounds stressful as fuck and i refuse to let other people's dumb concepts of communication dictate my behaviour

It's just basic social etiquette

This, fuck people are so dumb.

>>That one person that takes forever to reply, either on txt messages or emails

that's me I'm schizoid and find doing those things really annoying stop putting social obligations in me

>one word replies
>no
>yes
>why

>ask them why
>bcuz
>idk

I just want someone that appreciates texting like I do. I kinda now hate that I grew up on the internet (pre-smartphones) and love chatting with text and elaborating.

Attached: [SOSSubs]PokemontheMovie_IChooseYou[Eng Subs][Dual Audio].mkv_snapshot_00.28.22_[2018.12.08_13.10.22 (1280x720, 75K)

Sorry, i only check my work mail regularly.

>social etiquette
Like I give a fuck.

Attached: 1518563913834.jpg (1099x1195, 479K)

weird, i do not remember making this post.

it's means they don't like you user. Move on and be clean