Anyone else choosing to remain a virgin for life? As normalfags say, sex is overrated...

Anyone else choosing to remain a virgin for life? As normalfags say, sex is overrated. I prefer to keep the fantasy alive and I think I'm much happier for it.

Attached: 1516051146439.png (630x559, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

incelgrowth.com/forums/topic/haiku-about-jerking-off/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Volcel masterrace unite!

count anyways. As long as you can get over your emotional issues over your stunted development as a man you can enjoy it.
incelgrowth.com/forums/topic/haiku-about-jerking-off/

lost have my message, first part is
i would say get hookers tho. They don't really

this unironically. I'm /monkmode/. I like girls and will keep masturbating 2 times a week but besides that, I'm over it. I no longer have any sort of resentment or hatred towards women anymore either, or any "le redpilled" ideas about "muh civilization," and "muh 80/20" and "muh sexual marketplace" anymore. Oh course if a girl does pursue me I may show interest, but I no longer feel desperate for love. I'm truly a happier person now.

Attached: danny-devito-9542289-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 226K)

Hookers would defeat the point for me.

Massive cope, just giving up like that

It's not cope. I knew someone would say that.

God the cope meme is the dumbest fucking thing. Coping is a positive mental strategy. You don't have all the cards in life. If you can't cope with that then you're a mess. Coping is essential in and of itself.

Coping is only seen as losing to someone who can't cope with not having what they want, or to someone who can't cope with seeing their objective be devalued by other people not wanting the same thing.

Basically only people who have coping issues use the cope meme.

Yes

>cope
>verb
>(of a person) deal effectively with something difficult.

Coping is success. Not knowing when to give up is failure.

3D will never be as good as 2D + vibrator

Back to incels.is with you

i'm saving myself for a 2d loli

Could happen someday

sounds like an informed choice not rooted in hatred, that is great, user. but dont give up on the prospect of one day maybe being with someone, you never know.

Sex is overrated only your first few times and if you mean nothing to each other(i.e. unfamiliar hooker).
Also, your faps will feel more real, since you don't have to imagine and can just remember what you felt.
Get buff, lay some grandma/trash thot or take the hooker pill.

The more one lives without romantic sex, the more one is desensitized to these things.

The more one regrets when on a death bed, imagine dying without experiencing basic stuff like kissing, handholding, hugging, waking up next to someone, missionary sex etc. I used to larp as a volcel too, but now see just how delusional it was.

You only feel that way because you haven't accomplished anything that would fulfill you more than basic shit like kissing. You're probably just an NPC who lives to wage slave and reproduce, so you wouldn't get it.

look at it this way: maybe it's your appearance or poverty or like the virtue signaling normies say, it's the personality: you didn't have the option of a normal life with a female.

why even regret not living a life that you weren't destined to live?

>Be teenage me
>met a girl online while playing vidya and made a great duo
>Started playing every weekend and made a face reveal on Skype, she was an asian qt3.1416
>both fell in love months later and decided to started a relationship.
>Keep the relationship as secret but still been loyal to her and rejected many oportunities to lost my virginity because i wanted to lose it with her.
>FF 2 years started college, rejected more opportunities but still happy
>ff other 2 years she suddenly stopped talking to me one day
>Got depressed and lost self confidence so i never tried to be near a girl for some years
> Almost fully recovered, tried to get a girl but now nobody is interested in me anymore.
> Realized i'm in my mid 20's and still virgin so if i have sex with a girl it would be humiliating.
>Decide to stay virgin.

Attached: 1546688413009.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Well yeah, the only thing I managed to take seriously is videogames, I just didn't have the will power for anything else, now I at least feel like lifting, swimming and other normie self improvement shit to attract a decent female someday. But when I was still virgin I was hardly different from miserable fucks on wizchan thinking they are higher than all this shit.

That's what I'm saying though, don't project your lack of fulfillment onto us. You want a girl to fill the void, while we filled the void with other things.

I get what you mean, but you are probably exaggerating the severity of your issues(looks, money, shyness etc.) like I did, these things are easier to "fix" than you think, of course you will always be below average looking and poor, but as long as you are not at the very bottom and climb as high as you can, you can find someone to fuck free of charge, if not fall in love with.

That's fine, but based on my experience as wizchan regular few people who fancy themselves volcels are fullfilled, most just fill the void with something like games, but chances are they'll grow tired of it all sooner or later.

I can say the same about people who have sex though. Sex isn't the answer, its just a fun thing to do.

Sex is overrrated but its worth having at least once to see if you enjoy it. I really don't why you faggots don't just go on holiday to Spain or something, find a drunken english slag to fuck and never have to worry about being metoo'd or just go to thailand or something other place where prostitution isn't illegal. Americans and their obsession with virginity is the most cringey thing imaginable. Its really easy to get laid if sex is all you care about.

Sex alone isn't, but it ain't hurt trying it either, chances are you'll be more willing to try other normshit experiences afterwards. I have never been so nervous in my life than before my first timeand it was just a fucking handjob from a woman twice my age at work, I had no idea I had this phobia in me, it's kinda like being affraid of getting to close with people, once I did it I became a lot closer to my true self when with other people, then I found someone younger than me and stick my penis into her and while the act itself was meh(didn't come), I felt awesome when lying in bed afterwards, she was trashy, so we split and I realized I have to work on my life first to find someone decent.

speaking for myself, I am absolutely certain I won't get a girl in this age (in my standards. I am religious), so a volcel, if you may call it.

All copes are gonna run out of steam one day, and that one day is when most of them prefer a rope.

Anyone wanting to live a true wizard life should give up on anime, 2d, lust and embrace philosophy/religion or a spiritual pursuit.

Not sure if it can happen in this era of distractions.

I'm the user you replied to, and yeah like I said I'll always keep an eye out and maybe even pursue at some point, ya never know.

I was going to when I was younger and meticulously planned out a solitary life fueled by the power of my own personal brand of autism. However, that all changed when I fell in love and have been with the same person for 8 years.

I will say this though. There's nothing wrong with choosing the wizard life as I was fairly happy with my plans and fulfilling them. It's a healthier option than pining after people you have no hope with and becoming a suicidal robot or enraged incel.