Finally get a gf after years of shit (being awkward, fat, ugly, etc)

>finally get a gf after years of shit (being awkward, fat, ugly, etc)
>women start liking me more
>some old acquaintances making moves
>already tempted to fucking cheat

I thought that shit about being taken making you more attractive to women was a fucking meme. I thought my existential crisis was being unlovable but now it's about the morality of giving in to my dick. Don't think my gf will give it up any time soon but these other girl(s) will.

Attached: My.Cousin.Vinny.1992.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AG].mp4_snapshot_00.25.58_[2019.01.07_16.23.29].jpg (1920x1040, 159K)

On the night I got a practice gf, there were two girls who were flirting with me on the train. Women fucking know, dude. They must smell pheromones of your gf or something. If you actually are attracted to your gf, I would stick with her. Otherwise, if you're just using her for practice, go for others.

Just wait until you break up and all those women interested in you now all of a sudden disappear.

>Otherwise, if you're just using her for practice, go for others.
I don't know it's hard to tell. She's okay when I'm physically with her but when I text her it's boring as hell. She's my first gf so I don't know but she might be just for practice. She says she doesn't like PDA and gave me a peck for my(our) first kiss. The other(s), I really want to fuck them but I don't want a relationship. Everyone thinks we're an item and they think I'm the father of the last kid she had.

It helps that they're in different stratospheres of my life and will never meet. Idk I want to be a good dude but my dick has been dry for 14 years.

N-No...

Attached: My.Cousin.Vinny.1992.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AG].mp4_snapshot_00.14.06_[2019.01.07_16.11.32].jpg (1920x1040, 136K)

Dont do it user. Cheating might be a fun thrill atm. But it always comes with a price. Dont repeat the mistakes of lesser men.
If you cheat the woman will hold it over you forever. If you dont comply she'll tell your gf.
If your lucky enough for that not to happen your gf will eventaully catch on. Its not worth it user

Attached: 1533965011451.png (354x286, 28K)

>If you cheat the woman will hold it over you forever. If you dont comply she'll tell your gf.
Neither of them know about the other and never will. The one I want to fuck is pretty liberal with sex, I think and I don't think she'd be too mad. I think she just likes me. I guess I should suss out what she wants out of our friendship/relationship. This could just be me being arrogant, but she's been more sexual with me than she used to be and she even invited me over her house.

If shes invited you over she has already done all her research on you if you have any social media. She knows your gf, whether you think so or not

I'm not a normalcuck. I don't post anything about relationships or such on social media.

I feel you.
>Literally no female contact from 16-20
>Finally get gf after a year of self improvement
>Cheat on her immediately when a prettier girl gives me attention
>Literally lose interest in every girl a few months after we start dating
I always thought I'd be a Good Boy and would be romantic and loyal and treat women right.

But I think those years of rejection and loneliness actually just made me an even bigger piece of shit than a Chad.

Why the fuck do you care about women who made you wait?
>I thought my existential crisis was being unlovable
Why forgive them for making you think this ever

So she has more than one kid? Sounds like thatd be hard to deal with if you dont love her.

>virgin goes outside and realizes he's no better than anyone else

Wow shocking

>Why forgive them for making you think this ever
I don't think it was primarily their fault. I also had shit social skills, diet, etc. I can't group them all together like that.

I love her as a friend right now. I'd love her as a fuck desu and I get that vibe from her. Also she has way more than 1 but she managed to have that latest kid with a married dude despite how many others she already had.

So she has more than one kid... yikes.

Rather you than me.

> She says she doesn't like PDA and gave me a peck for my(our) first kiss.

>Will never meet

What the fuck is this autist going on about

Why are you dating a girl who wont bang you if you want sex so bad?

Attached: 34615146-BF77-4FBA-8EED-383079FF3EEB.png (1408x879, 1.49M)

I fully recognize that I'm a piece of shit but I didn't think I'd be in this predicament.

He was saying they would find out about the other but there's no way the two would ever meet one another.

Yeah. I def don't want to be a stepdad. But god I want some ez puss.

>Also she has way more than 1 but she managed to have that latest kid with a married dude despite how many others she already had.
wtf are you living in the ghetto or something? how old is she?

I was depressed as fuck for quite a while until November. I met her and we hit it off. I think she might have issues or something. I don't know.True though. I feel like she might be a virgin too.

The mom has her own place and I can go get sexed up there. I feel like the one I'm dating would want to come over my place which is no bueno.

Unironically. She's a good person though, not a typical ghetto cunt. She was adopted and I think she gives her love out too easily and just wanted a family of her own. 35.

if you like her then then stay with her, she'll probably fuck you eventually, i hope

as for whether you want to get some puss on the side... i dont know you should decide for yourself but imo you should wait your first time with her, it's probably better in a relationship than some lust fueled one night stand thing

You should date the girl that fucks you the best duh doi