What is the male equivalent of "not like the other girls"?

What is the male equivalent of "not like the other girls"?

Attached: im-not-like-the-other-girls-im-not-like-the-3028603.png (500x511, 152K)

Im a very original nice guy

The opposite.
Afterall we are supposed to be a good lil productive beaneater like all other guy. Except when she gives her command to switch to ultradominant thug boy mode to excite her.

Why do girls love to pretend that they're special unique snowflakes? Who don't you hear men saying shit like this?

>Why don't you hear men saying shit like this?
Never go to the US, you innocent flower.

>i have anxiety and depression

also this

How are guys with anxiety and depression trying to not be like the other guys

"U wan sum fuk? Show bobs and vagene"

they act like it makes them deep and profound

Soft Boys.

AKA the fake robot Chads.

Probably male feminists

Maybe sad bois, or s o y boys idk

Attached: 1545269136207.png (294x256, 97K)

Normies who consider themselves cyborgs or robots without having any of the qualities of one, apart from using/lurking on Jow Forums

>I was born this way I can't change

No one with real anxiety/depression actually thinks of themselves as deep or profound you projecting faggot.

the whole NPC meme.

Attached: NPC soy reddit brainlet.jpg (700x734, 80K)

nice guys. and the beta cucks who go on about how bad the other guys are.

>t. not like the other depressed anxious guys

"Normies are so dumb"

Only took 0 posts for some brainwashed beta to post the feminist psyop

the same thing as it is for women -- just look for guys who have mostly female friends and don't know how to banter with men

Men and women are not equals. There is no equivalent.

>I'm not like the other (misogynistic) men
this could be it

Attached: 84028643.jpg (680x699, 113K)

this is one subtype for sure. they also come in 'artsy' and 'pseudointellectual' variants, for example. one of my favorites is the guy who acts super "chill" and "easygoing" because he's actually a hedonist brainlet with no interests or personality.

That. But here's the typical "underachiever" daily poster
>18-30
>white male
>straight, but at some point started falling for traps
>hobbies are games, anime, movies, music, dabbles in programming, game development, art, cooking, tries to workout
>depressed and anxiety
>says he's chill, but has anger issues and regularly flips during games or conversations
>drugs/alcohol/smoke/vape
>Says he's looking for friends, but ghosts anyone who isn't a female because he actually wants a female friend that would become his gf, but he doesn't want to be desperate so pretends to be chill
>Still imagines himself changing his life around and finding his dream girl or becoming successful and practicing his speeches
>Anime profile image, anime reaction images, but either distances himself or pretends to hate other weebs
>Deep pseudo philosophical thoughts and tries to go on long tangents on why his life sucks and why he's alone
>Opens up too much then panics and spills his spaghetti

also forgot to add
>always lists many hobbies, but doesn't actually like doing any of them, they're just there as fillers to make him look more interesting, but during conversations he's at a loss for words

I bet you got destroyed by that pseudo intellectual

i bet you are that pseud

Maybe, I've destroyed a few fembots in my day it's pretty easy.

Besides being white and liking traps, this hit close to home

you should have higher standards for yourself

Huh sounds kinda sorta similar to a women

>straight, but at some point started falling for traps

No such thing.

Actually, I think it's "reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Never ever trust a man who calls himself a "nice guy".

Found the """""""""nice guy""""""""""
Everyone point and laugh!

Dickheads who are in a band so they model themselves after Julian Casablancas and smoke rollies and only know how to play the same 3 chord songs

"I'm smart but lazy"

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

aOw man, you just described me except i'm not white

Attached: large.jpg (400x300, 21K)

Nice guys or Incels

oh fuck i hate these guys so much. i'm also secretly jealous of them because despite being completely retarded they tend to be taller and have more fashion sense than i ever will. but then again it seems like being attractive is like 80% what you wear and 20% pretending to be who you look like you should be.

that was so close

>drugs/alcohol/smoke/vape
none of that shit in my life

other than that, you're describing me, thanks bud

Alex turner is about 5 foot 6 my guy anyone can pretend to be cool when they put on a leather jacket and cigarette in hand

Oh man, I sure had heard that a lot

I'm a nice guy

Why won't you reply you fucking slut? To busy getting chads dick?

>What is the male equivalent of "not like the other girls"?
Definitely "robots".