Go to sleep at 7am

>go to sleep at 7am

>wake up at 4pm
My mental health Is deteriorating

What about you Anons?

Attached: 1546888419253.jpg (2518x1024, 804K)

been getting better but my visual hallucinations keep coming back and getting more intense

they put me on 350 mg of seroquel which is 50mg more than what i usually take cause i keep seeing people on my walls and in my house

things are going okay though. i need to shower my meds are kicking in and its almost 2 am

thigns will be okay user

I love being out of my mind and seeing things that arnt there. I am having a blast besides the suicidal thoughts I get. Weed really helps bring out the psychosis

Attached: 1546673086441.jpg (1024x788, 83K)

you know wht maybe thats why its getting more intense i smoke weed daily due to its abundance where i live its cheap as dirt

im sorry bout your suicidal thoguhts user i used to get tose bad until they put me on Lamictal (mood stabilizer) are you on any meds or therapy? just curious

>tfw virgin robotrip
it's a good feel. glad i dont abuse it though. I don't want to fry my brain

Not that guy but have you gained weight on lamictal? When I was on that I went from 150 to 185, shit was crazy. Stopped taking it and lost all the weight without doing anything different over ~6 months

>go to sleep at 8pm
>wake up at 5am

Attached: mpv-shot0011.jpg (775x915, 120K)

i didnt gain weight on lamictal but i also did intensive life changes in the past 2-3 years that made me drop 60 lbs but i gained big weight on citalopram

but also i might have a different hormone set and such

I tried therapy didnt like it. I've been on meds my whole life. I'm 21 I feel like I'm retarded now. I'm currently weining myself off of 10mg lexapro

I feel like im slowly slipping. I don't feel sad or depressed, just apathetic. It feels like nothing is worth caring about anymore.

Anybody got a fix?

Some people were just meant to be losers. This is our fate

>go to sleep 6 am
>wake up 8am
>tired all day but can't fall asleep unless I'm up for 16+ hours

I just got a prescription for Benadryl. How is the high and how much should I take as a first timer?
Any warnings btw?

go 2 erowid

Thanks mate, looks useful.

Do you think some kind of drug would help, like Adderall or something? I heard it can make you concentrate and want to put effort in

>go to sleep at 11pm
>wake up at 9am
having a normal sleep schedule is pretty fun i guess though i still feel tired all the time and wake up a lot in the night

>go ro sleep at 3am because playing vidya
>get up at 545am for work
Why so I keep doing this?

>go to sleep at 7 am
>wake up every hour to hour and a half because of intense nightmares
>wake up at 2 pm to get ready for work
>little to no restful sleep, every single night

Attached: 92473e15f4fa9a9bc0d64921049a81b7e228b79b.jpg (693x520, 190K)

>tfw backwards sleep for 4 years now

Because work doesn't require more to any sleep, just makes the work day more hellish
try sleeping like that while trying to learn it sucks

Went to sleep at 7am because I can't sleep without being awake for 14 hours
Woke up at 5pm because most of the time i need to sleep 9-12h

>tfw sleep at 12pm
>wake up at 11am

Attached: 1546824530706.jpg (1456x881, 694K)

>go to sleep at midnight
>Wake up at 9:30

Could be worse, but would like to wake up earlier.

maybe you all should stop taking so many fucking drugs then you can sleep normally

Attached: 1508978728838.png (754x719, 608K)

I never take drugs, it's my natural cycle of sleep.
I have a 26h metabolic day so every day if i'm not forced on a schedule, i sleep 2 hours later than the day before.
Every two weeks (more or less), my schedule go back to the initial sleeping time.

>go to sleep at 9am

>wake up 5pm
Literally standard working hours for me