As a fembot how should I respond if a Stacy asks my opinion on incels in front of a robot classmate?

As a fembot how should I respond if a Stacy asks my opinion on incels in front of a robot classmate?

Attached: 323.jpg (500x580, 34K)

Say "l don't know what that is"

And after she explains it then what?

say you have nothing against incels who are not hateful towards women and are trying to work on improving themselves.
but the ones organizing women-hate raids and preaching blackpill mantras everywhere are assholes of the lowest tier.

Tell stacy that incels are wrong but that you'd rather fuck a robot than a chad

In the first place, what is your opinion on incels?

with sympathy
plz
:'-(

Why don't you just say your opinion?
also
>fembot

Attached: 1507683559445.jpg (512x502, 146K)

I agree this is a very good response

coming from a fembot who has been in a kinda similar situation

Laugh and tell her you don't think that is a real thing.

Say you want to have anal sex with one

Tell them what you really think, that we're all worthless and desrve death.

I don't get the militant side of it.

I bet my left nut you see absolutely NOTHING wrong with the man-hate threads on lolcow and crystal.cafe.
Meanwhile there haven't been woman-hate threads on Jow Forums in several months now.

You people disgust me to my core. Except for your warm holes, I enjoy those.

Say that you think they're just people who got unlucky a few too many times, and that you hope you'll be able to make one of them lucky again someday.

those threads are made and visited by lonely tumblr misandrists which represent a small female minority.
yes, they are really vocal but they are still a minority.
same logic applies to the woman-hate threads here.
the fact that there hasn't been any in a long while either mean that the faggots invading this board are killing them before they can take off or most of the people who made them moved on or migrated to some other place.

The man-hate thread is the most popular thread on the whole imageboard. It reaches auto-sage within a week and it's on its 17th rendition as of this day.

this post has 100% original content

Attached: just trust me.jpg (331x132, 5K)

You have classmates? What exactly makes you a fembot?

are you retarded? It's been the most popular thread ever since they started making it. The farmhands have actually banned the topic now, due to the autism involved and the fact that it's the transition to a new admin.

>hurr durr fembot here please tell me what to think

Attached: 1546003144613.png (1200x1042, 247K)

yeah people don't care about female hate threads anymore and is nothing but male hate thread on lolcow.

Dating apps makes it much easier for women to flock to fewer and fewer attractive men which only makes the problem worse, and video games make it easy for less attractive men to nip whatever chances they might have had in the bud. Tech has made the world so much different than it's ever been and people haven't really figured out how to live like this correctly. Incels are certainly not the only ones negatively impacted by the new developments in society, for which there is no traditional wisdom to be our guide.

Ultimately though, outcast men are a societal hazard and sometimes a woman has to take one for the team.

I'm curious, did this just happen and you managed to make this thread and read the responses, evaluate them, and then respond appropriately to the situation in real time?

incel is a made up buzzword. I would tell her other people's sex life is non of your business. When people hear incel they automatically assume it's some women hating edgelord.

I want a fembot gf like your pic related
pls gub gf

Gonna need to see tits first before I can give you any advice, sorry it's a standard procedure around here :)

or else gtfo

Attached: 5B5AEEA5-BF50-4B7B-91C0-F42FFF8FFC0B.jpg (1280x1707, 352K)

>fembot

People still buying into these meme threads ffs

Attached: 6470BD2B-9C91-4531-8E76-B33C8439B032.jpg (964x752, 176K)