Did she delete her channel again?

Did she delete her channel again?
What happened this time?

Attached: dce0d9308730abc6fa41ecd9070b3fd7790812aa1b89228129a872135d108703.jpg (1080x720, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/90E7DIB
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who dat? utd7ycruj6

bumping for info
you have been muted for...

didnt she delete it a few months ago

I saw one of her vids last week.

A mentally ill foid who used to post here, and had a youtube channel "Tahlia".

Yeah, she sure did. Some one some how got access to her family pictures, and threw them up all over R9K yesterday, and other boards as well. I really doubt she will come back this time. I'm too lazy to look it up, but the thread is in the archives somewhere.

Attached: 343434212.png (800x600, 412K)

unsurprising she deletes her channel and makes a new one every few months

She will be taking a longer break than anticipated... ;)

Attached: 653B30A9-E8A8-43AD-A9D8-D21D6CF7EA47.jpg (1242x1980, 784K)

That girl isnt tahlia

imgur.com/a/90E7DIB

Here is some more info user

Im aware of what happened, the girl in that picture isnt Tahlia though it was some other girl.

Here was the full picture sent

Attached: BED4C72B-8920-4B12-BE42-9DF3AA022227.png (1000x777, 1.07M)

You must be blind if you think it's her.

Also kill yourself. Like the dad said, you are pathetic and you are killing this board with your petty vendettas.

The top left is her. The dumb cunt kept pretending to be one of us. She was warned this would happen.

No one gives a fuck though. If you care about this depressive normie drama then you don't belong here either.
Move to a gossip website or w/e and take your orbiter server friends with you.

>beta orbiting and obsessing over underage girls
Pathetic.

Why did you include the other girls then? The response seems like pure larp desu

Okay, Mr. White Knight. The bitch was pushing the envelope and asking for it.

Message Jodi Croft and find out for yourself.

>baby pics
Petty vendetta. Really though, hang yourself.

what did she expect? she whored herself on here, used us as emotional sponges, and then insults us and leaves

Let me guess. She didn't want to fuck you and as the salty ex-orbiter you are, you show your true colors as a backstabbing, bitter worm. Nothing else can explain this superfulous investment from your part.
What makes you think anyone here will care about any of this?

Nobody really says "foid" around here, you know.
Last I heard, she was talking to the police to report you. Do you think that these antics are going to help your case?

If I make a youtube account and make shit blog videos, will you guys orbit me? I'm a boy(male)

Attached: mpv-shot0017.jpg (563x845, 82K)

>whored herself
No proof of that whatsoever.
>emotional sponges
If dumb orbiters offer themselves for the job, she's not the one in the wrong. Also talking on Discord doesn't make you friends and there's no obligation to fulfill whichever delusional expectations you could have had.
>insults us
Apparently, rightfully so.
>then leaves
Good for her. Tahlia if you are reading this, stay gone.

her full name is on the archives and google. it was accessible through there. she had a Facebook profile and she was doxxed through that

I will, what would you talk about?

r9k really does have a type with brown haired, blue eyed, slightly tomboy looking girls.

I don't know, what do these girls Jow Forums orbits talk about? I could make videos talking about how I made something to eat, or how I went for a walk and saw a statue of a lion or something.

>it's another episode of user believes he's untouchable because the info is public
you dumbasses continue to forget that posting information on here specifically, added the harassment to her family and online threats, will still at least make you present yourself to justice if she has a good lawyer. Good luck explaing yourself to normies who believe this is a CP hax0r website full of wannabe Elliot Rodgers.

do you think by whiteknighting for her, she'll give you e-pussy?
this is comically sad to watch.

Maybe if tahlia was able to figure out who i was

And maybe I can fabricate some drama by letting myself get doxxed or outed by a discord group for liking bad anime or something.

>Last I heard, she was talking to the police to report you
Because i made a negative comment on one of her videos?

Attached: 1542978863602.png (256x256, 90K)

what is truly comically sad is that you think everyone acts according to the present availability of e-pussy, like you do.

Oscillate from wholesome to lewd, or however your brain works. I just kinda wanna see a person no holds barred unravel their psyche.
Regardless what ya make, I'll watch it at least, and leave small comments :3

>Stay safe m'lady

I'm assuming you're minjaze, because of the "foid" thing, if you're just some random orbiter triggered by her anti-pedo video, then I guess there's not much they'll do.

You don't need to showcase your lack of arguments, it's painfully obvious what is happening here. Pathetic orbiter.

>Back off the lady! A-are you alright, my queen?

Well I've got a youtube account. I will record videos with my phone and just bee myself.

The question then becomes how to advertise myself.

I sincerely hope you are underage.

Do I have to use discord and give my youtube to them so they can post about me? I need to study the e-thots more closely if I want to emulate them.

is this the new ciara or something?

>>Pathetic orbiter.
>projecting this hard

>obvious samefagging
I don't know what you think you're trying to accomplish here

Post it here, slowly your following shall grow.

Or it will be lost, forever
Like threads of Jow Forums
Time to post

Attached: cec301deb4b21a711a90b85bec0163bd.500x223x11.gif (500x223, 310K)

she did copy ciara and delete all her social media as soon as ciara did

wouldn't matter if it was...its still a faggot whose ruining all the women and insuring its virginity and our suffering. I'd kill that piece of shit if I could get away with it.

>Has months-old pictures of e-girls saved from deleted orbiting board
>Claiming not to be an orbiter

>Pedos losing their shit in this thread after doxxing some girl backfires in their faces
Top kek this is what you subhumans deserve, learn some fucking self-control.

Or maybe i just googled "tahlia Jow Forums r9k"

And this explains the pics of the two other girls how?

shame
I kinda liked her desu (not in a sexual way, she's not really a hot grill)

That isn't the same girl. I recall seeing that thread, it was some younger girl who posted like 3 images.

Whatever, dude. I bet you do things like go outside and hang out with your NPC friends, you fuckin normie.

It shows up when you google that

Sorry user, i'm OP not the user who posted those other pics. I just find it funny that you know so much about her and your comment was very "protective" of her. But you call other anons orbiters.

based and original daddy

Attached: 49439041_2320221251355879_3004767061676130304_n.jpg (450x405, 18K)

I kinda feel sorry for her dad

Attached: 0b99cb60cc4cae5c2a2da0ad1d39ea0f.jpg (650x366, 14K)

I miss daddy slaughter :(

F

it's a start, but i feel like running ho's off the internet just isn't complete without a door to door visit by a friendly mentally ill user. Any aussies here?