Bought 6 cookies from convenience store

>bought 6 cookies from convenience store
>always buy cookies from there
>cashier says "damn do you only eat sugar or something"
Why must I be judged? Just going to tell my parents to pick them up at costco for me from now on.

Attached: 1533924588947.jpg (601x601, 106K)

>Why must I be judged?
cos u bought 6 fucking cookies consistently u fat lard

>"no i also eat lots of pussy""

Attached: (you) go girl.png (448x468, 175K)

How often do you buy 6 packs of cookies from that store? Either noone goes to the store or you go so often that a cashier would notice (and think about how many people a cashier sees everyday, you would have to go there ALOT for them to even notice you)

just say "fine, i'll buy my sugar elsewhere"

Grow some balls, op.
Look at him in the eyes and ask him "Do you have a problem with that?" in a monotonous tone.
Idk how you guys just let others walk over you like that, seriously just stand your ground.

Can't take the bantsz

Yeah its almost as if this entire board is populated by timid outcasts and wimps.
Dumbass

Should have said "nah I just eat cookies."

I'll get my bants from a friend, not the NPC at the shop

just say you like cookies you complete autismo
she's providing you a product that you pay for, last thing you should do is be ashamed of that.

You remind me of a little bitch, you only get defensive and angry when someone tries to help you, if someone just shits on you, you open your mouth and shallow.
The only way to improve is to start, or just off yourself.

And you remind me of every dickhead normie
>tries to help you
Lol, calling someone a "bitch" and telling them to just blow up on people for shit tests isnt help you stupid fuck.

They could have been trying to start a conversation

>Always buy a chocolate bar from the same store for about a year
>One cashier always recognizes me
>Asks me where I work
>Talks with them every time I go out to buy my chocolate bar

Blow up and stand your ground are two different things user.
I will keep calling you a bitch till you prove me otherwise, you don't like being called a bitch?
Then prove me you have a pair of balls between your legs, a lot of dudebros out there will just walk you over and treat you like shit if you don't stop them, as i said, you only rebel against me because you feel safe and you don't want to accept that it's all your fault.

Say something like
>I'm diabetic, these are for my siblings
To make her feel guilty.

>cashier says "damn do you only eat sugar or something"
>"I also eat honey, honey."

Er....yeah, thats gonna be a big yikes for me.

I dont have anything to prove to some autistic fuckwit on an incel image board who clearly has some major insecurity issues.

Attached: 06E0EDD1EA0245FB8635AEF40EEAD6D1.png (655x549, 127K)

Go on, just take the easy way out, i bet you do that a lot.

not everyone lives in the city user

Why are robots such thin skinned, easily triggered faggots?

Attached: 4234509802.jpg (563x542, 37K)

Not him but please don't hand out more retarded advice, you may live in Bitchboyland but doing that in some places can be dangerous cause you never know who youre dealing with

She's a "nice" old lady and she wanted me to try some healthier snacks they have in there. Not just gonna tell a 5'1 old lady to shut the fuck up lol.

He/she was just trying to be friendly user

>t. never worked as a cashier
Some people are just memorable for some reason. Like a fatty getting lots of cookies, since they give you an original thought like "hmm i guess i know why he's fat"
Where as some randie normie shitter nigger npc is just another dude coming through, but you'll be surprised how many alcoholics and shit you remember

honey is sugar dumbass

Frequent customers are the ones you remember the most, or people that make a scene or do something that doesn't go unnoticed.
Even if its the most generic dude buying the most "normal" things if he comes enough times you will remember him.

True I was just trying to put it in perspective, I was surprised at how many people i'd remember

As for OP, feel ya just go to a different store hate it when people get intrusive for the smallest stuff lol

But at the same time you're hating your life for working in retail so even if you're the most judgemental faggot out there you wont care cause you will still be busy after the cookies fatty leaves

user is fat

true that ;-;

>I don't know, how about you call over your manager and we ask him?

Fatty. I'mma twist your fatty tit nipples until you cry.
Take a shower you smelly loser