Why do normies think it's wrong if a guy wants to spend his youth to gather resources and court a young woman in need...

Why do normies think it's wrong if a guy wants to spend his youth to gather resources and court a young woman in need of resources? This seems very natural to me, why do normies think this is creepy?

Attached: 716wazt4qg621.jpg (600x714, 54K)

>court a young woman in need of resources

WTF does that mean and who the fuck talks like that?

Autists so pretty much every robot, what words would you gave picked instead?

this was creepy even in the 1800s, see Pyotr Petrovich from Crime and Punishment

Imagine how vain you have to be to take a pic like that.

Depends what culture I guess, it's super common in anime so I guess it's more common in the east

Your whole post was very vague and weird sounding. The word "court" comes across as creepy since it's out of touch with current cultural trends. Just use the word "date". Also, by saying that you're "gathering resources" (do you mean making money?) to help provide for a young woman (just say "girl" or you sound like an old man) who's "in need of resources" (do you mean poor? or has no job? or can't work or something?), you're basically saying that you want to provide for someone who can't provide for themselves, and you're also seemingly implying that it's normal for a woman to be helpless and require a man's assistance. Thus by treating women as inferior, you're being quite disrespectful.

Try thinking of women as equals for once, and realize that even though they look and sound a little different, they're the same on the inside.

Anime is fiction, using anything you've "learned" from anime spells disaster in the real world. Even people in Japan don't act like in anime at all. It's horrifyingly cringy when people think that a fictional character's teachings are applicable in the real world.

>Thus by treating women as inferior, you're being quite disrespectful.
Why is it disrespectful to have more traditional gender roles? I hate housework but I find normal work okay. Why is it disrespectful to find a woman that thinks the opposite and wants to take care of the house rather than make money? You are not treating house work like work so I think you are disrespectful rather than me

>The word "court" comes across as creepy since it's out of touch with current cultural trends. Just use the word "date". Also, by saying that you're "gathering resources"
Sorry for not being a amerifat and being in a place that uses different words than you are used to.
> Also, by saying that you're "gathering resources" (do you mean making money?) to help provide for a young woman (just say "girl" or you sound like an old man) who's "in need of resources" (do you mean poor? or has no job? or can't work or something?)
Obviously, I want to work hard for a young woman so she can have a comfortable life and I can have a young woman in her prime

That's pretty creepy, my guess is that you're not "in your prime" and that you're looking for a very one-sided relationship. Ever hear that beggars can't be choosers? It sounds like you'd be lucky to have anyone date you, let alone someone who fits into your idealized mold of what a woman should be. Perhaps you'd have more success if you didn't seek out a particular type of person, but instead just met people and got to know them. But that would require being open-minded, going out of your comfort zone, and god forbid having to be an interesting person, which sounds like will never happen.

what the fuck does this post even mean OP

Because it elucidates the fact that most, if not all, human courtships is based on the same principle and that makes the normie uncomfortable.

>That's pretty creepy, my guess is that you're not "in your prime" and that you're looking for a very one-sided relationship.
You are right i'm not in my prime yet, men hit their prime in their 30s which is when I want to meet a young woman in her prime. Why is it one-sided? I provide resources and she keeps the house neat how exactly is that a one-sided relationship?

Yup, normies want me to work my ass off to get a post-wall roastie that will divorce-rape me instead of a young woman in her prime

Tell me how this is not you wanting to be some creepy older dude who's a sugar daddy for 18-year-old girls. Because that's exactly what it sounds like you want. Best of luck on that search, but you'll never be loved back in that kind of relationship if they're just after you for your money.

Because thanks to The Women's Liberation Movement women want to gather their own resources, and with most feminists being gay they just want men for their sperm.

>Try thinking of women as equals for once
Once they deserve it, perhaps.

I don't want to just fuck girls I want to marry them. I don't wanna play the playboy game.

I met my wife while in college - she was a young professional already working in her field, who definitely had a lot more money than me. I had $150 to my name and lived with my parents. Now I have a great job as well, and our combined income is 150k a year, evenly split between us. She stayed with me despite me not having a job because she like me, as a person. She's not planning on quitting her job, since we need all that money if we want to buy a house and raise a family. Our relationship is based entirely on a mutual attraction to each other's personality, as well as looks, and our drive to succeed. Key word being mutual.

>Because thanks to The Women's Liberation Movement women want to gather their own resources
You mean use the government to gather men's resources?

So she courted you and it turned out to be nice and mutual, that's exactly what I want. But normies think it's immoral when men do it if they're a bit older than the woman

My dream is once I get enough money i'll save a girl from poverty in a poorer country and make sure she gets a better lifestyle than she would have if I wasn't there. Normies how exactly is this immoral in any way, we both benefit

Yes, for Communism, but already we see women doing better in College and White Collar work.

No, that's a strawman argument. People don't all think that. Just in certain scenarios. Mostly where the guy is immature, and much less attractive than the girl, because they both put very different amounts of effort into their appearances/health.

>female(female)

Umm, I think thing it's fucking weird that you describe things like gathering resources and courting a young woman.

freak

>No, that's a strawman argument.
How is that a strawman in any way, a litteral example of courting.
>Mostly where the guy is immature, and much less attractive than the girl, because they both put very different amounts of effort into their appearances/health.
Mostly the guy is a bit more mature i'd say because he's older. Sure the guy is usually less attractive than the girl, however the girl usually makes less money so it evens out imo. Youth and beauty in exchange for a mature and a partner with more resources. This has been the natural way for human history why exactly is this immoral, both parties benefit.

>Umm, I think thing it's fucking weird that you describe things like gathering resources and courting a young woman.
Why exactly is it weird to make sure that a young woman's life is economically secure?

Because you have this weird fantasy of being the older savior of some younger woman who is in need of help. There are many obvious prejudices and assumptions embedded in this fantasy of yours. Women are people who can just as easily achieve success. You're literally saying you just want to be a sugar daddy.

>reddit spacing
>stupid ignorant opinion

How is that normal and natural? According to which cultures? It sounds like you're basing this on a very western-centric view of the world, and are pulling these facts out of your ass because you assume they're true. If you get outside of your bubble and look at all the different cultures in the world, not just western-influenced ones, you'll find a much wider variety of relationships than you thought were possible. You're clinging to this weird fantasy idea that everyone here finds creepy.

>There are many obvious prejudices and assumptions embedded in this fantasy of yours. Women are people who can just as easily achieve success.
I see you've only lived the world through a Western perspective. In some parts of the world women and even men can't achieve success due to their countries economic circumstance. So what's wrong with saving a young woman from a life of poverty to live a first world lifestyle exactly? I guess helping young women get a better life is morally wrong these days

>How is that normal and natural? According to which cultures?
So a young woman using her youth and beauty isn't natural and isn't a theme in basically every culture according to you? Even when we look at monkey yes monkeys and teach them the value of currency the first thing they do is trade sex for money

they don't know De'WHEY we must remind them
how to be gentlemen

there's nothing wrong with it from a moral sense, though the girl doesn't love you. Any enthusiasm she shows isn't because of your value as a person, but because you're a ticket into a first world country. There is no way for you to separate which things she loves about you from the things she loves about first world citizenship. You'll never know what personality defects she will silently endure until she doesn't have to. She'll never require you to grow up into a more well-rounded person because she wants the relationship to work, she'll be too afraid at losing the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get taken to a life where she won't be the mother of dirt farmers and sweatshop workers.

It's pretty much like if your parents were billionaires, and you're flashing around their wealth to pick up girls even though that wealth has nothing to do with any of your accomplishments.

Because, just by the way you describe it, I can tell you're a fucking sperg or some shit. Do you literally ever socialize. No one talks like that.

I have mental problems but i emulate how other speak so I don't sound like people like you.

learn not to reddit space retard.

Sorry for not using Amerifat slang and being eloquent

Eloquent? I have british friends and the only ones who say stuff like that are pretty much retarded.

Wow this is a fucking autistic thread

Oh so you have a couple of Brits who are chavs? As everyone knows chavs are known for being well spoken

No, from Manchester.

They are well spoken and yet they ,amaze to not sound like complete fucking idiots like you.

>and god forbid having to be an interesting person, which sounds like will never happen.
user... Most people aren't interesting at all...
I know people who are in relationship who are boring as hell, celibate who are boring as hell.
Those people sure can get laid, but will never have a deep relationship.

So Chavs from Manchester. Manchester is northern England so they don't speak proper english

>try thinking of women as equals
On all measures women fall far below men, and there is no reason to treat them as equals because of that.

>Your whole post was very vague and weird sounding. The word "court" comes across as creepy since it's out of touch with current cultural trends.

Yes, so the cultural trend of this decade has been degradation? I remember post-modernism.

Is it really immoral to save a girl from poverty?

it's immoral to do it expressly to get a wife

I dated a model that made more money than me and had more friends. I had plenty of good reasons lol

>current cultural trends
>use the word "date"
you're the one out of touch, grandpa

Attached: 1535867798601.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Grandpas are the majority of males and drivers of culture

you're too old to drive and are going to cause a crash

>tries to sound intelligent
>exposes self as lvl 35 incel

And you dont have grandkids yet

where the heck is this metaphor even going where am i

Not the same user, but I'm curious, how old are you?

Attached: Siamese Cat.jpg (2560x1440, 1.43M)

Why if you both like each other why is it immoral in any way? You find your love and the young lady finds a supportive loving husband

she doesn't like you, she likes your first world citizenship

I'm not exactly sure if we are on the same page, since I'm super high and drinking rum/nyquil, but are you saying that you think it's important for us, as men to have someone or something you want to provide resources for to be happy? If so, I agree, I wish I had a girl to provide for, or a child or something. It's weird, I don't think I want to have my own kid but I would adopt, it would just feel good to have a purpose. Going to work just for myself, living alone, with nobody to rely on me feels so empty. I wish I had a purpose. I've been considering going to a local dog shelter and just donating 100 dollars every single week, indefinitely, just to give me a reason to keep going. That would add up to such an insane amount in a few years though, and if it didn't feel worth it by then maybe it would make me feel so stupid it would finally push me over the edge and help me kms though.

You are king spastic.

What if she likes my personality? That's like saying she doesn't like you she only likes your looks if you're good looking. Also a lot of countries don't give citizenship away if you just marry the person

>but are you saying that you think it's important for us, as men to have someone or something you want to provide resources for to be happy? If so, I agree, I wish I had a girl to provide for, or a child or something.
Yup, and what I hate is when ppl say it's creepy for an older guy with a lot of resources to want a younger woman who can provide many children for him, whereas older women are either sterile or becoming sterile soon so you can't have lots of children with them

Why? Isn't this a fantasy for pretty much every man. You provide resources and she takes care of the kids and the house

I've been trying to decide what to fap to for an hour, help me, im losing braijjn function

How is it creepy? Because when you say "young woman" you mean some so young she's not socially accepted to court?

how do you know she does? I'm sure she can stroke your ego when you ask why she likes you. I'm sure she'll figure out quickly how much to stroke your ego without your asking and without going overboard. I'm sure she wants you to believe that she likes who you are, but here's the thing: the number one most important thing about you is the access to a better country that you represent. There is no amount of romance or good personality that can compare to that perk. You can assume that she will do whatever it takes to keep that door open, and you'll never be sure.

Does she like your personality? Maybe, but is that why she's talking to you? Much less likely. Will she tell you what she would change about you or your personality? Not if it risks closing the door on her citizenship.

>How is it creepy? Because when you say "young woman" you mean some so young she's not socially accepted to court?
Around 16-19 is socially unacceptable for a 30-40yr old, however personally I don't think it's weird and I wonder why normies think that way

>how do you know she does? I'm sure she can stroke your ego when you ask why she likes you.
How do you ever know that someone likes you for you and not something you have, wether your handsome, rich, high social status etc. Stop being so autistic and overanalyze. It's obvious if a girl totally isn't in to your personality because it becomes hard to talk to her about your interests ands stuff.

>Why do normies think it's wrong if a guy wants to spend his youth to gather resources and court a young woman in need of resources
because that reduces a relationship to a monetary transaction, as opposed to a more normal, everyday relationship, which is based on two people who y'know. like each other's company. share similar tastes. and so on.

thus, it sounds creepy because you're saying why can't i buy the affection of someone who presumably wouldn't be interested in you without the transaction. thus you have the power to withold the transaction for non-compliance, thus the person is compelled to remain with you to retain the benefits of the transaction. this scenario and the inherent power imbalance - as opposed to the more equal balance of more everyday domestic relationships - is a creepy thing to want and to say you want.

well for one, if someone has the same citizenship status as me, i know for certain they're not after my citizenship. As for my looks, my status, and my resources, those are things that I cultivate, and reflect to some degree who i am as a person. More importantly, I'm seeing that person and interacting with them in real life, so I can get a better sense of how the relationship works, as opposed to a foreign bride, whom you will only see a handful of times if that before getting married.

If a girl likes your looks but doesn't like your personality, then that will come through in your daily interactions pretty quick. If a girl likes you for your wealth, that will be very apparent (unless you have a rich person lifestyle, then it'll be harder to tell, but then it's also your fault for having that lifestyle).

also referring to 'resources' either sounds like a euphemism, in which case why are you carefully choosing words in that way, or the word-choice of a fumbling BEEP BOOP WHAT IS HU-MAN EMOTION BOOP BEEP RATIONAL DISCUSSION COMMENCE BZZT weirdo.

You reveal yourself to be deeply misogynistic and controlling of women by claiming that women marrying for financial stability are "inferior". My mother is "just" a housewife; do you think she's inferior? Fuck off.
If women want to be provided for so they can focus on family or themselves instead of a career, it's up to them.

He was nearly 50 in the book. OP is talking about early 30s or late 20s.

based catposter

originally of course

Why do you care what they think? This is one of the worst boards on Jow Forums because it pays homage to normalfags and everything they do.

You betas basically want gold diggers. Betas lend themselves so well to being exploited, and they can't help it because they think it's right.

Because I don't want to be disowned by my family and friends obviously

Very very true. Dates are a thing of the past. People don't really get to know each other on dates anymore.

We live in a castrated society. No one will cut you out of their life for an age gap unless it was absolutely ludicrous.

Create your own family, make new friends.

>Create your own family, make new friends.
Just start a new life bro

Exactly right. Be a man, you faggot.

I am no way defending OP because I really could care less but the norman(s) attacking him should really fuck off

Holy crap, you deserve your inevitable devorce rape. You deserve to be used and abused. You deserve death. I don't care to explain because I know life will show you more than I can ever hope to. Just remember this thread, and remember you deserve it.

Why don't you losers go for poor single mothers, sluts, or foreign women? These will satisfy your cravings for being useful and economically superior. Just don't pretend these women love you (or that you cared about love to begin with).

>inb4 your fantasy almost never happens to anyone

>tfw normies don't understand

>brainlet r9k-dwellers harrumphing at the irrational illogical fe-males again
water wet, sky blue etc

>Why don't you losers go for poor single mothers, sluts, or foreign women?
Single mothers already have kids and are usually older so they're already if not soon to be sterile. Plus they probably don't want more kids, also the obvious fact that you're raising another mans spawn. Sluts, no thanks I don't want to be cheated on / divorced and get at minimum HPV (will probably get more STDS than that tho). Foreign women however that's something i'd settle for especially if she was from a more traditional culture where they cherished the man instead of divorce raping him for the slightest issue.

>/b/ fag actually

where are all the r9k brainlets? seems like it's all normal faggots who feel they're "different"

Go for a 20 years old, if you are able. Nobody is stopping you. Unless you are a vile pedo, in which case you need to rope.

20yr olds have often been brainwashed by college, i'd prefer around 16-18 which is legal where I live

16yr olds are not women, but still children. They have no rational thought at that point. You are a groomer creep, borderline pedo-but-not-pedo.

>caring what some random on r9k thinks of you
Go ahead and bang that teen user. This is most likely a post-wall fembot.

>16yr olds are not women, but still children
Most females have gone through puberty by the age of 15 so 16yr old isn't being a pedo at all... Learn the definition retard pedophile = liking prepubescent females, 16 year olds have fully gone through puberty. Also females are 2 years ahead in development compared to their male peers, so a 16 year old female is like a 18yr old guy. I hate how roasties misuse the word pedo, read the definition of a word once before you dilute it roastie.

>Go ahead and bang that teen user. This is most likely a post-wall fembot.
This, I hate how post-wall roasties are trying to shame men for finding females that have fully gone through puberty attractive if the haven't hit the magic NA age of 18

I'm 30 and won't graduate college until 33 at least.
I had to overcome more than you can imagine.
I'm a virgin and have never had a girlfriend.
What is there for a guy like me?

>What is there for a guy like me?
Post-wall roasties that are looking to settle down and will divorce you after a couple of years. On the other hand you can try to go to a more traditional foreign country and get yourself a young beautiful wife who will appreciate you and cherish you

Man, you're just a picky, biased ass who wants a woman to be indebted to him. These girls will grant your beta wish, but you're too greedy and egotistical to accept it.